Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple (37521 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnodaIT:
Nothing transformed, they just got a better camera
Ok
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Innobee99:
U guys will always look at the bleaching transformation but forgetting the fact that many ladies will drop this broke as if they were in her shoes.

Thumbs up for this lady,
God bless me with an understanding woman
Amen. Me too

1 Like

Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Awoo88: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Because I was never lucky to have a good partner na to spill rubbish... I too mumu

Zombie
Na u bi the guy? Any element of truth in that post otherwise why are sounding pain?
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Awoo88: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nwamauzor:

Shut your mouth
So anti Na true!!! Just make sure you made him pay for all those years and if (God forbid) your are unable to conceive, make sure he shares in that suffering too. If he make the mistake of pregnating some one out side, Kill him!!
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Odjesha: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
hope na u dis virgin dis girl?
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dated for 9years, I'm sure they must have been on and off.
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by chigoizie7(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Some will say she must be mad for dating him up to that number or years, but that's the most logical thing.

5 years in school, 1 year for service, 6 months b4 service, 6 months to get a job or start something up. 2 years to atleast stand.

It's good for them, I wish them all the best
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Juniorbuba(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
undecidedwhat is the guy trying to do in that last picture ?
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Mryacks: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
such sweet words by her..I Love how she is so proud of having him. LOVE is sweet!
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Oluwashida00(f): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
LMAO, OMG.... Why can't it be junks nah
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Oluwashida00(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
airprinz:
that's the wondrous work of collecting, or getting sperm from one man and not several men.

When u take time and get it from him, why wont dere be heavy transformation??

LMAO, OMG... Why can't it be junks
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by gwama: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
When will the black people stop thinking that bleaching the skin is a sign of good evolution?? cry cry
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by ArcGibson(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
The transformation I saw is a change in skin and butt
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by Funky123(f): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Waooo.....I give it to them both,9 good years of ups and down,to start a relationship is easy.....It takes God grace to maintain it. I wish them every joy that comes with marriage.....
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by airprinz(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oluwashida00:

LMAO, OMG... Why can't it be junks
Capture ur mind back to my previous quote;
It can only be junks wen u get it from several men, that tym u'll be shapeless lyk amoeba
Re: 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple by vicben27(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
9 years is a long while l look back at how many pusssies i've fuccked n left behind could have bin the father of a 9year Old! then l see life is full of shiit n honey, twist and turns! am a better Man now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.