Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (92913 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by millionboi2: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
eyinjuege:
What makes you more useful than them?

They have taken away your destiny, and you don't have someone to tell you.
wetin thy use take m

African

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by tballeyy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
HIV fall on U
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Including your cousins you met on line embarassed olodo
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by israelmao(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Do you know there are professional prostitutes on-line masquerading as normal ladies?You're just donating your future to angels of darkness and beg you to repent.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Chelseaboii1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
na wao

Na true talk d guy dey talk na
9ja gals useless

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by oluchivy(f): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Always remember this.. ..you have just insulted your mother, sisters, nieces, girl friends , your future wife And daughters
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Sterope(f): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why does he look like a 10 year old boy?

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by kinibigdeal(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Guys will always say anything to thread.

Look at this tiny goatling that can never say hi to even a 5 years old , you slept with all those women in your dreams shey?

Ome ale jati jati. Your Mother and sisters are useless.

Why are you taking it personal now. Was it your f**k

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kai.. them just carry this boy destiny dash okija shrine

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Omeokachie: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
What is 88.8% of 3?

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by kinibigdeal(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sterope:
Why does he look like a 10 year old boy?

Doesnt matter, what many ladies of today are after is the money in the man and not the man in the money. A 5years old can have a 33 year old lady so far there is money

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Chukwudi4naija(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
TSingerr:
I don't understand.

Is it that most Nigerians do not know how to write correctly anymore, many people that write on social media or in general are not properly schooled, Nigeria's education is on the brink of collapse or this is the way it has always been?

Hardly did anyone of the posters write a correct sentence of English.
You can't write properly either. Learn how to punctuate correctly.

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by RealGucci: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
niggi got no job for sale
fuc a bich get more money niggi
broke niggis go burn
in hell
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
that little boy is worthless and useless, 88.8% of girls not ladies has slept with him and he's happy, if he were my brother I would gladly offer him to ifa.

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by enemmo(f): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
And you , you are useful.

Mtscheww.

Yeye fowl
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
i pity you,you have slept with demons. You need two weeks deliverance

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by hatedisplace: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
eseveli:
ur choice... meanwhile I'm confuse here
yes
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by kazzy4u(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
look at his picz self. my brother go do check up.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by mastermaestro(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
I wonder when premarital sex turned a trophy. Peak idiocy!

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Look at this tiny goatling that can never say hi to even a 5 years old , you slept with all those women in your dreams shey?

Oh boy see Painment lol

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by 2lateBiafra: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
YAWA.........! The HONEY POTS HE ENTERS AND GET PLEASURE, AND HIM DEY TAKE TO CRITICIZE NOW
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Absuchat(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hiv are you still real?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Biggers82(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
this guy na Im-becile oooo see the type of photo he likes taking that's to show that he has not slept with any girl self poor fish like him , I just pity your mother because she gave birth to a goat like you
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Safiaa(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
But if that's the case, doesn't that make you just as useless? Guys please learn to have standards for yourself.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by supabet: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
120 odds available for todays fixed correct score, call now to subscribe.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Manwisdom: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
What a grt achievement for a grt fool, ur mates re proud of their academic achievement.
I pity ur parent
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by NairaMaster1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Even though it's childish, there's an element of truth: they easily fall on line. A bad trend though.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by lathrowinger: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

u dey go far... what if he is telling the truth. The message might not be for him, buh somehowly s#hit like this does exist nah... oya, u swear say u be virgin? shocked holy Mary gbangba. Omo science student

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by mekonglobal(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
MissChievous199:
88.8, quite specific... Who did the analysis??
Meanwhile, continue o, 50years from now, the cells in your prostate would be cancerous, and we'll know who's actually useless.
Why threathing him with cancer? If actually what he says is true, what difference does it make with those slayqueens who hops from diick to the other and always come online 2 make proud of it, are they in anyway immune 2 cervical cancer?

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by TellMeNothing: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Juvenile Delinquencies.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by drey076(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nairaland has turned to dumping ground, is ti anything anybody wrote hits front page on Nairaland?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Slaye: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Shut up guy.

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo)