Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (93018 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Bucky626(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
am sure his prick ain't up to my thumb or maybe they were twelve or he used amudo
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Palmy blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by autonomous22: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Na achievement be dat abi... abeg no com dey spoil show for guys o
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by paulpery: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
88.8% hiv positive. Happy hiv
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by oodua1stson: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
They should leave him alone
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by bizhop01: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
He must honor with chieftaincy title,

Me I fear online ladies embarassed
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by SpartanJ: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Stupid act, you just made yourself the 2018 destruction target of the extremely and spiritually wicked ladies.

God help you.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by wink2015(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Seeking for social media relevance.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Dhorcas(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
skiche45:
Na two boxera mumu get oo��
2still plenty. Abi one
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by davidque007(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Only useless looks for useless. Shior
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by GreenCap: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
just look at his name Nn-amu-ka?
Igbos can tell the meaning: "Use peniss more"
the boy is elastically stupid.
why not use his brain more? invent something or develop an app
girls are NOT useless.
i'm still a virgin
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by wholeslab: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
d boy must be a professional fucknicant
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Tnicemario(m): 12:22am On Feb 07, 2018
And you're happy Boi...goan run a Test...You fit don contact sef

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by whizcartel(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Be proud of your virginity grin
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Karles(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Liverpoolfc:
what is 88.8% of 2 pls? He probably have met just 2 and hv slept with 88.8% of the 2. Mathematically just on one agreed and still working on the other 1. P value greater than 0.05 so, it is statistically not significant to what we already know

LOL!!! Hewu!! Laugh wan kill me die. This child's parents are the ones to blame for this behavior. As for the .8%, someone should enlighten me. Is it .8 meters or abi na pounds. Because this statistic, "O ye mi O". Wetin e mean?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Karles(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
The monkey just apologized on Instagram. He thought he was going to get praises like he got in his classroom only for him to find out that when it comes to society it's a different ball game.

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
receive common sense
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
this is reeally vulgar
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Deeminaj(f): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2020
No wonder, see as he be like wetin God use stone devil.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Deeminaj(f): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Not all girls are useless,there are decent girls out there and like a law of physics said 'like poles attract' you only attract your kind of person to yourself. So if all the girls you have met are useless then you are more useless them
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by proclinician: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Liar liar pants on fire
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Gforce2019: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2020
Fucking ladies is now an achievement.
Misplacement of priority. May God heal you. Do you know how many demons you could have accepted to yourself... ?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by sammycashly: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2020
Deeminaj:
Not all girls are useless,there are decent girls out there and like a law of physics said 'like poles attract' you only attract your kind of person to yourself. So if all the girls you have met are useless then you are more useless them
mumu...which law of physics told you like poles attract...Go back to your physics mam...and stop spilling trash
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Deeminaj(f): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2020
sammycashly:
mumu...which law of physics told you like poles attract...Go back to your physics mam...and stop spilling trash
biko start crying o
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Deeminaj(f): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2020
sammycashly:
i put my mouth for your matter?
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Richhustlershub(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
pointstores:
see these smallboy
, Lolz , No Small Boy For Hustle bro , he might be a few plus , learn How To Become A Yahoo Boy Without Getting Caught.
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nazgul: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Why are girls ranting angirly on this thread. 88.8% doesn't mean that he slept with 88girls.

If he has met a total of 3 girls online and slept with 2, Statistically speaking, he's right.

The percentage he put up there has nothing to do with the actual figures of girls he's slept with.

That's if he's claims are true.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Babara1994(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
MissChievous199:
88.8, quite specific... Who did the analysis??
Meanwhile, continue o, 50years from now, the cells in your prostate would be cancerous, and we'll know who's actually useless.
e pain am
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by airminem(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
post=64833965:
Talk about achievement… A young man, Nnamuka Charles Arinze, has shared his achievement on Social media, and all we can say is.. We’re less proud.

He shared on Facebook a post that reads thus; “I’ve F**ked beyond 88.8% of The Girls I’ve Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS. We Guys Should Change Them As Often As Everyday Just Like We Change Our Boxers and Pants. Guys Are You With Me??”

Source : Website
grin
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by NaijaCover(m): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2021
airminem:
grin

I have ask you before, if you are a man or woman
Re: "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by airminem(f): 5:43am On Aug 01, 2021
post=104300511:

I have ask you before, if you are a man or woman
My profile says all Mr. C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.