Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria (758 Views)

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... / Bad Girls Become The Brides While Good Girls Like Us Become Their Maid Of Honor / The Duties Of The Maid Of Honor To The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by amakoro(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Maid of honour also known as bridesmaid is a young woman, and often a close friend or relative to the bride. She attends to the bride on the day of her wedding or marriage. Typically, maids of honor are girls of marriageable age. Maid of honour may be the bride’s friend, sister or other relations.

The history of maid of honor is believed to have started in the United Kingdom. When a princess wants to get married, her parents delegate maidens or slaves that will serve her in her new home originally the bride and all the maids wore exactly the same dress and veiled their faces heavily, for the purpose of confusing jealous suitors and evil spirits.

As maid of honour, you are the bride’s right-hand person throughout the whole process. You are a leader among the other maids. You are to make speech at the wedding, plan, organize and do many other things. So if you are still doubtful of your purpose, just relax – I am here to help.

Follow up on wedding appointment

As maid of honor, you are the bride’s personal assistant, you are to make sure all her appointments are attended to, you speak with the décor company, arrange the venue, go to dress fitting and many more.

Make everyone get involve

You are leader, the bride finds you responsible enough to co-ordinate the other maids. You also need to take care of some duties for her. Get the other maids in planning for the wedding by delegating duties to them, with this – everyone with feel important and more can be accomplished as a team.

For more>>http://amarachia..com.ng/2018/02/6-unique-benefits-and-duties-of-maid-of-honour-africa.html
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sekxyqueen biko do fast and marry lemme do maid of honour for you, I cannot come and go and kee myself grin.
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by sekxyqueen(f): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Sekxyqueen biko do fast and marry lemme do maid of honour for you, I cannot come and go and kee myself grin.
hahah,,just after you don tie knot with our able Dc lipsrsealed

marriage isn't easy abeg..,,I did my defense today oo

proposal defense,,just coming back now. .

something that carries only 5 marksembarassed
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hahah,,just after you don tie knot with our able Dc lipsrsealed

marriage isn't easy abeg..,,I did my defense today oo

proposal defense,,just coming back now. .

something that carries only 5 marksembarassed
Congrats dear on your defense, so our overall project supervisor decided to help our life out of his own freewill and will bring out our names and project supervisors for our respective project on Friday, the way I'm seeing it, its like I won't be going home anytime soon after exam, I need to start writing my project asap. No time again.
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by sekxyqueen(f): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Congrats dear on your defense, so our overall project supervisor decided to help our life out of his own freewill and will bring out our names and project supervisors for our respective project on Friday, the way I'm seeing it, its like I won't be going home anytime soon after exam, I need to start writing my project asap. No time again.
yeah sure!!won't be going home either,as a matter of fact,I had to call home to cancel my visit this weekend..kolewerk!!babez,just come my room and see loads of materials!!

sometimes I will just burst out in laughter,,hehehe!!

we don rant tire,they wouldn't still heed to our plight!!..and i have another defense on Thursday when exam is startting next week!!I'm looking for where to rant my rants..iyaff tire embarassedembarassed

this holiday I will be spending it here with rochas!!grin..the only thing is that i will have time to treat myself wink

,chai cry
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
sekxyqueen:

yeah sure!!won't be going home either,as a matter of fact,I had to call home to cancel my visit this weekend..kolewerk!!babez,just come my room and see loads of materials!!

sometimes I will just burst out in laughter,,hehehe!!

we don rant tire,they wouldn't still heed to our plight!!..and i have another defense on Thursday when exam is startting next week!!I'm looking for where to rant my rants..iyaff tire embarassedembarassed

this holiday I will be spending it here with rochas!!grin..the only thing is that i will have time to treat myself wink

I weak grin. My own be say this people wan use assignment scatter us. some assignment am not even aware of until I come school come see people dey write assignment, they even give us workbook assignment, that one weak me, people just dey check their second semester result, the kind face wey I dey see when they come out is nothing to write home about, I dey drag my feet to check my own, fear don grip me.
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by sekxyqueen(f): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
I weak grin. My own be say this people wan use assignment scatter us. some assignment am not even aware of until I come school come see people dey write assignment, they even give us workbook assignment, that one weak me, people just dey check their second semester result, the kind face wey I dey see when they come out is nothing to write home about, I dey drag my feet to check my own, fear don grip me.
lool. .goan check your result,nothing to you..
so you still deh inside school shocked
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool. .goan check your result,nothing to you..
so you still deh inside school shocked
Noooo, I no dey inside school, left by 12pm, I don tire, I need to read for my exam biko, my lecturers too like lecture, I even get one on Saturday when I have two papers on Monday not forgetting like 2assignments. Imsu oooooooo.
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by OgahBohz: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
so a thread meant for all of us was hijacked by chikitax nd sexyqueen....

is how its suppose to be ...
this is total wickedness of the inner heart ...!

both of you should report to my office with immediate alacrity !
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by sekxyqueen(f): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Noooo, I no dey inside school, left by 12pm, I don tire, I need to read for my exam biko, my lecturers too like lecture, I even get one on Saturday when I have two papers on Monday not forgetting like 2assignments. Imsu oooooooo.
I heard we are embarking on strike shocked
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
sekxyqueen:

I heard we are embarking on strike shocked
This people should allow us to graduate in July Na. My lecturer said he is tired of seeing our face, we should do and graduate gringringrin.

Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by sekxyqueen(f): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
This people should allow us to graduate in July Na. My lecturer said he is tired of seeing our face, we should do and graduate gringringrin.
grin..they shuu wait lemme read small..

me I'm happy laidis cheesy
Re: 6 Unique Benefits And Duties Of Maid Of Honour In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
sekxyqueen:

grin..they shuu wait lemme read small..

me I'm happy laidis cheesy
Me wan graduate soon and know wetin I go carry myself do, arrange my life godu.

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People / Frustration Is Killing Me / Ways He Secretly Says, ‘I Love You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.