Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches (45288 Views)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by michaelwilli(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2018
s
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by colli247(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Wesporting:
Convener of the Free The Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has shared photos of Nigerians churches using banks mobile app for tithes and offerings.

OAP Freeze posted this on his Instagram page and of course, he had something to say about it. "Catholic Church have you joined the winners?"

Read what Freeze wrote below;

"Catholic Church have you joined the winners? I am not understanding again o!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3H7tlnRn2

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/07/freeze-shares-bank-app-for-tithes-and-offerings-in-nigerian-churches/
the world is coming to an END DEVIL'S CHILDREN IS AT IT AGAIN
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by kilokeys(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2018
No biggie... If we were to be stuck in the old.. Bibles would be scrolls. And we would all wear gowns and sandals. No mics and all..

Freeze is distracted.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by jashar(f): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by kennysympathy(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Freeze we have heard u plz free this churches and thier activities jare.

Btw, Paul in the bible was a great prosecutor of the Christian and later encountered God to become one of the greatest after Jesus ..writing two-third of the new testament.

Who knows tomorrow maybe freeze turn cheesy
Most useless comment ever.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by ehissi(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2018
internationalman:

You see stupidity, I see awareness.

what are you saying? That it is wrong for churches to use such app, to make ease of payments. Isn't that the best and convenient way for government to even introduce taxes?

I just tire for this deep freezer..... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by emmalord(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2018
daddy freeze stop this criticism go ahead and open your own church so you can also collect tithes and offerings from your member. i believe you can speak English like pastor chris.
Wesporting:
Convener of the Free The Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has shared photos of Nigerians churches using banks mobile app for tithes and offerings.

OAP Freeze posted this on his Instagram page and of course, he had something to say about it. "Catholic Church have you joined the winners?"

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/07/freeze-shares-bank-app-for-tithes-and-offerings-in-nigerian-churches/
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by CoolestJoe: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2018
Just wish he has the guts to do this to politicians, he would have been my hero

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by hardon1(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2018
Its not new na. Afterall pople dont carry money around these days for security reasons. In my church most donations during fund raising are don through transfers
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by FriendofGod: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Freeze we have heard u plz free this churches and thier activities jare.

Btw, Paul in the bible was a great prosecutor of the Christian and later encountered God to become one of the greatest after Jesus ..writing two-third of the new testament.

Who knows tomorrow maybe freeze turn cheesy

It is you and your false teachers that need a change of hearts. Aren't you all ashamed the way the church is run? How many of you even know how much your church rakes in or spends? You have all been turned into passive Christians while the self-acclaimed pastors reign in the place of God.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Heffalump(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2018
internationalman:

You see stupidity, I see awareness.

The Church doe not run on water and bread. They spend money to survive just like any other entity. People must contribute the money they spend, unless your are saying that FG should sponsor churches and mosques

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by soulsurvivor123(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Wesporting:

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by uchman48(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2018
This is how Apostle Paul started
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by linkszelda: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2018
i am not bothered about the app for the church its kinda good on technological side. but the various levies, offerings, insurance etc. dont just make sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by solpat(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2018
The mobile app is a welcome development. Can you put 250k in an envelope for offering or tithes?? Besides, cheques could get rumpled or missing. Hence the mobile app.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by FearNot365(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2018
[b]Is daddyfreeze a Christian or he's just playing the gate of hell? I haven't seen any difference between him and the pastors is persecutes. How many souls has he won through persecution? Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by uruego(f): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2018
I feel for your generation. you have brought curses on them already. Go and check the history!!!!!! You are an enemy of the gospel.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by butterflyl1on: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2018
There is nothing wrong with this. If the world is embracing a cashless movement why would the church not go along with it? Right from the old days the church has always been seen as a family and this was where things like esusu, insurance, charities of all forms all borrowed from.

The Bible said in the book of acts that everyone brought what they had together and ate together and shared in common and if people want to give out of their benevolence how is that wrong?

When people give to the church, they are not giving to a building. They are giving to a fellow person like them even though what people see is "church" as a building. Money is meant to be spent. Even when we save it we still spend it. The Bible says we should cast our bread (money, seed, etc) upon the waters and soon it will come back fattened and swollen.

The Bible also says that the liberal soul shall be made fat. The kingdom principles do not conform to those of this world which is why we as Christians are taught how to give. We give out of love and be it via cash or cashless funding, we will continue to give.

Governments need money to run and they tax, carry out revenue generation drives and all that. The church is a government on its own and it also needs money to run so what is freeze fussing about?

I am not Catholic but I am a Christian. Those who feel freeze is making sense need to stop asking and receiving money from people who wish to assist them as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Freeze shares this.. freeze posted this.. freeze twitted this. blah blah blah..
i believe mr freeze is old enough to know that technology is gradually catching up with everything.. common university school fees of before don dy require remita.. football nko? we no need to go stadium again na.. na to just put super sport.
so why should the church be left out?
ok.. ur problem na say pastors go fit dey thief the money easily now abi? so if that same money dy inside offering box, e go stop them from tiffing am ne? nawa o.. this should even be applauded because now ehn, the members can easily request for the church bank's statement, expenses and balance.. whc would be displayed on the projectors.. even if it'll be on monthly ocassions..
but im just wondering the significance and relevance mr freeze would have if happen there ./no dey/. or /was no/ social media..
abi hin grandfather been dy twitter ne?
jtta
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by indoorscholar(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2018
It's easier to fool a person than to convince him that he's being fooled.

I wish with all my strength that churches and mosques would preach and fight against crime and immorality with the zeal that they use in fleecing their laity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by holluphemydavid(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2018
dis guy nid to open his church as soon as possible
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2018
Nutase:
These guy is just exposing himself.

Exposing himself over what
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by iammarvellux(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2018
Wow shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Goke7: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2018
CoolestJoe:
Just wish he has the guts to do this to politicians, he would have been my hero

his head would have been smashed, it's only the church you can do this and get away
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by hushpapi(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Freeze abeg keep on doing the God work. The way you preach it, only the wise will understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by revdl: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Welcome to the arena of [url]RULES OF SURVIVAL[/url]https://www.revdlapk.com/rules-of-survival-1-115153-115248-full-apk-data-for-android/! This is a Battle Royale mobile game that has favored by 80 million of players worldwide.

You will be one out of 120 unarmed players who get air-dropped into a vast, deserted island. Only the last one survives.

Attention! Your safe zone is diminishing. You are racing against poison gas spreading, enemies shooting, and ultimately death chasing.

Collect weapons scattered, arm yourself to the teeth, wield your wisdom and tactics, and loot gear from the unlucky.

You can either fight alone or team up to play wherever and whenever possible.

Alert !!! It is barely a survival game. You are writing RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class life & death battle NOW!

【Game Feature】
Run or Fight!
– Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Stands!
– Solo or team mode in a 120 survivor’s battle.
Pick and Use!
-Variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
Drive vehicles across different terrains.

Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.

Follow us to get exciting updates:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RulesofSurvival
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RulesofSurvival
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
RULES OF SURVIVAL 1.115153.115248 Update
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by cursedAbiola(f): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2018
this dude is getting boring daily
this ish is so stale
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by DriveByKiller: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2018
goldbim:
Really,this is uncalled for!we all know technology plays a major role in the banking sector now.even small scale businesses supports and make use of online transactions so what's the fuss about??its all about personal choice!
Metro digital satellite TV providers which is a profit-making business outfit has not gotten round to online payments yet. But churches which are supposed to be into soul-winning and salvation have gotten the time and efforts to create app and liaise with banks for e-money and seamless transfer.

This technology is for financial convenience not for soul or salvation.

I bet any bible era prophet or disciple would find it hard differentiating today’s church from a business firm. It’s all about money and profit and donation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by reservd(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Whether they pay whatever the money is meant for in cash or any other means, d money still ends up wherever it's to be used, so wats d issue with d churches going cashless?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Lekison(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2018
i dont see anything bad in this... so far the members are not being forced to pay tithe and offering.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by louiziana(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2018
Let's call a spade a spade. Why are people swerving from the main point? Would Jesus Christ and disciples charge money for family harvest and baptism? Same man that we believe fed 5,000 people without collecting offering from them? Who is the role model of these pastors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of The End Times / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Samson: One Lesson To Learn From The World's Strongest Man Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.