Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches (45301 Views)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by fresherdanU: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2018
I AM HIGHLY AND SPIRITUALLY DISAPPOINTED IN CHURCHES NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. THIS IS NOT WHAT JESUS DIED FOR. NOT THIS.

I REPEAT, NOT THIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by coputa(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2018
internationalman:

You see stupidity, I see awareness.
Aware that God throws money from heaven to run the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by uzoronwusa: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2018
before technology,these payments have existed. so nothing new, just the medium of payment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by fresherdanU: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2018
Dont mind the ignoramus
coputa:
Aware that God God throws money from heaven to run the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by HeyCorleone(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Freeze we have heard u plz free this churches and thier activities jare.

Btw, Paul in the bible was a great prosecutor of the Christian and later encountered God to become one of the greatest after Jesus ..writing two-third of the new testament.

Who knows tomorrow maybe freeze turn cheesy

So you mean tomorrow freeze may open a church to exploit souls? Smh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by coputa(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2018
fresherdanU:
I AM HIGHLY AND SPIRITUALLY DISAPPOINTED IN CHURCHES NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. THIS IS NOT WHAT JESUS DIED FOR. NOT THIS.

I REPEAT, NOT THIS.
What is it that Jesus died for?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by HeyCorleone(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2018
The Catholic Churches' own are just levies for organizations. No big deal there. How else would organisations run dues ain't paid?

So this his post is a no brainer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by abbeyty(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2018
it is none of my business cuz I don't go to church
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by omogidi234(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2018
I thought he said he is AGAINST the flamboyant lifestyle of Pentecostal Pastors.

That's a Catholic Church.
All those things highlighted have been in Catholic Church as far as I was a young boy in 1982.

I wasn't a Catholic but I went to a Catholic primary school in 1982. Harvest, Bazaar etc have been in existence before Freeze was born.

Their only sin now is bringing it Online according to Freeze (that is what I input from this his post).
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by IdeyFindWife: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2018
goldbim:
Really,this is uncalled for!we all know technology plays a major role in the banking sector now.even small scale businesses supports and make use of online transactions so what's the fuss about??its all about personal choice!

The fool is gonna do himself in one of these days.

Small kids like korede bello, humblesmith etc who made limelight just like yesterday are already making name for themselves responsibly by getting seen in the right places, supporting the right causes and getting endorsements left and right. He is there depreciating his own brand and life.

The coward nor fit talk on reasonable national issues like herdsmen killings etc. Na to attack church folks who are on their own free-will paroles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by orlymat: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2018
I wish I can sit with this daddy freez in an open dialogue. To make him know how foolish he has been

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by perryy(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Freeze we have heard u plz free this churches and thier activities jare.

Btw, Paul in the bible was a great prosecutor of the Christian and later encountered God to become one of the greatest after Jesus ..writing two-third of the new testament.

Who knows tomorrow maybe freeze turn cheesy

Freeze is not persecuting Christians , rather he exposes fraud perpetrated in the name of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by paxonel(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Wait o,
Is it not these same churches years back preaches that the internet was mark 666 or sign of end time?

How come they are now using it today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by halftime76: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Confidence is too sure, cause no chance of loosen call or whatsapp ineterested ppl

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Redhot111(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2018
Penalty82:
Freeze has has broken his own record of STUPIDITY.

Bros the person wey format ur brain 4get to download another one put?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Konze70: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2018
Why can't this guy just sit down and face his business . Enough of this attention

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by toye440: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2018
internationalman:

You see stupidity, I see awareness.
Brother, u call this awareness? hv u spend a minute to ask urself r pastors responsible for pauperising Nigerians, y has freeze not said anything against politicians looting and milking us dry? y has he not said anything about d killings in Benue and Taraba, y has he not said anything abt fuel scarcity biting hard on d populace, y has he not talked abt d rising cost of commodities. Y is freeze always particular about how money is spent in church. Only those with discerning spirit would understand d realm from wch he operates.
Remember the devil gives u what seem to b right and d right thing, and wen u pair them together we hv a corrupted version called ALRIGHT. i.e. He gives u d truth and something that looks like d truth.
Freeze is a man controlled by d spirit of GEHAZI, spirit of covetousness. The only thing he has against d pastors is just tithe, while u and i hv a million reasons against our politicians. Pls don't b deceived by dis reprobate who only attacks pastors who would not respond. But i dear freeze to try pastor David iboyomei freeze would b cooling off in a chocky.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by somehow: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2018
You're waiting for someone to do it shey? What is stopping you?

He has faced a path, you pick one and face.
CoolestJoe:
Just wish he has the guts to do this to politicians, he would have been my hero
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by deeone10: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2018
Nutase:
These guy is just exposing himself.
This
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by litaninja(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2018
Religions steady chopping moneh
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by toye440: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2018
somehow:
You're waiting for someone to do it shey? What is stopping you?

He has faced a path, you pick one and face.
Pls lets not b naive here, how has his part help u as an individual, how has dis part put an end to fuel scarcity and power outage, how has his part checkmate d senseless killings by d Fulanis, how has his part change or affected ur life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by gannod(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Freeze is just plain stupid. No wonder this Country is still like this, of all the problems be-deviling this Country, tithing and offerings are the most important thing to Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by stormy22(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Wetin sef Dem send freeze ni Abi e concern you!!!!!! tongue tongue :] :-]
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by marvin904(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2018
must you talk self undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Justinpm(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2018
Penalty82:
how is that ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by stormy22(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=fresherdanU post=64857322]I AM HIGHLY AND SPIRITUALLY DISAPPOINTED IN CHURCHES NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. THIS IS NOT WHAT JESUS DIED FOR. NOT THIS.

I REPEAT, NOT THIS. ....lol!!!!!! As if ure spiritual def cheesy cheesy. =D cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Brightol(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Daddy Freeze let me advise u, that the effort u put in criticizing church, if same effort was put into doing so with Nigeria government then we should hv had a better Nigeria. please put your stupidity some where because no body call or neither informing u that they are wasting there hard earn money on church tithe, offering and various church donation. Note, it is pure personal self service to God. who are u to judge.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by sprints1: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
solpat:
The mobile app is a welcome development. Can you put 250k in an envelope for offering or tithes?? Besides, cheques could get rumpled or missing. Hence the mobile app.
the bible say bring thy offering and tithes to him (Church) so when has church become bank account.besides don't bring Nigeria's devalued currency into the church system...how many people even pay 250k as tithe only few percentage of the population... please let's be wise here
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Penalty82(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Redhot111:

Bros the person wey format ur brain 4get to download another one put?

Tell your elders this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2018
This daddy freeze is a fat fool, how does he expect the church to run its day-to-day operations successfully without funds looking at it from an economic view, If a church wants to embark on a project, where will the capital budgeting come from? won't the Rev father feed and other miscellaneous expenses? If he wants to critique the church, he should do it constructively and not in a layman's way.

He is now dragging the Almighty Roman Catholic into this his shenanigans, he just open his buccal cavity and spew trash angry. Spare us the sermon please, we don't need it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2018
louiziana:
Let's call a spade a spade. Why are people swerving from the main point? Would Jesus Christ and disciples charge money for family harvest and baptism? Same man that we believe fed 5,000 people without collecting offering from them? Who is the role model of these pastors?
Lmao.. WHAT IS THE MAIN POINT? whc church is charging for baptism biko?
same man that fed 5000 'MEN' collected a small boy's bread and fishes to feed them.
any pastor that deviates from the teachings of christ and uses the church's money for his personal gain should know that nemesis would surely track him down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of The End Times / Samson: One Lesson To Learn From The World's Strongest Man Ever / "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.