Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches (45304 Views)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by coputa(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2018
ehissi:

what are you saying? That it is wrong for churches to use such app, to make ease of payments. Isn't that the best and convenient way for government to even introduce taxes?

I just tire for this deep freezer..... angry
He is a shallow freezer with.shallow thoughts and imaginations
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by solpat(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2018
sprints1:
the bible say bring thy offering and tithes to him (Church) so when has church become bank account.besides don't bring Nigeria's devalued currency into the church system...how many people even pay 250k as tithe only few percentage of the population... please let's be wise here

You ain't seeing anything yet. Go to some churches and see what is dropped in offering bowls. You would be shocked at the wealth out there. Besides, the whole mobile app thing is mainly for security reasons. So they don't have to carry large chunks of cash about. Be wise here too. cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Austileo: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2018
LET THIS IDIOT GO N FIND SOMETHING ELSE DOING AND STOP CRITISING CHURCHES.USELESS THING
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by debolayinka(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Cry cry freezer, take sweets and stop crying, cos the volume of your tears won't stop the faithful tithers like me.

Lemme see the Mumu that will quote me as sheeple.

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by coputa(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2018
perryy:

Freeze is not persecuting Christians , rather he exposes fraud perpetrated in the name of God.
Which fraud,humans are imperfect beings including the men of God.perfection doesn't exist on mother earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by toye440: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2018
perryy:

Freeze is not persecuting Christians , rather he exposes fraud perpetrated in the name of God.
So na only church fraud dey. pls ask d internet how and y d saudi prince died.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by eyinjuege: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Kobicove:
It appears the churches have predetermined the amounts to be donated as offerings undecided

Those are not offerings.
Some are clearly stated as levies/dues for different associations that are abbrieviated there.
Who the monies are going to is clearly stated there.
They have associations, and they always support each other when its time. When you're doing a wedding for your child, burial for a loved one etc these dues are used to run things such as organizing and fuelling buses to take members of your group there, to buy presents etc.
Its not compulsory you join any group in your church so you don't pay their dues. You also don't get to enjoy the benefits and support the individual groups offer each other such as compulsory attendance for any occasion you're doing etc. Its usually older middle aged women and men that are actively involved in these because their children are growing, their parents are dying, there's also that need to be part of a group and its decision making. They enjoy it, and its not by force. Many of us have parents that have been involved in their church groups, and they don't joke with themselves at all. You only appreciate the benefits when you see them by your side, supporting you during important moments in your life.

Due to the cashless policy operating in nigeria, many churches offer other means of payments and offerings instead of cash. I see nothing wrong using mobile app/internet transfers/cheques etc. Even if its for 20 naira, you can still use internet banking.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by cadre88(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2018
If a babalawo helps you to consult Ifa, will he do it for free? If Ifa answers your prayers, won't you appreciate the babalawo and Ifa?
If an Imam consults Allah for you and there's solution to your problems, won't you appreciate Allah and the imam? I do not support the extravagant lifestyle of many of these pastors but you and I know people are only giving them because they feel blessed through them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by senatorS2(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2018
because it church now,you are talking rubbish, you wont see other organisation using mobile apps for making payment and talk about them.why do you derive joy in fighting the church, remember church is not the building but Christ. so if u continue fighting the church u are accumulating wrath for ur self
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Kennydoc(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Does Freeze really want Christians to stop giving to the church? Why must he force people to buy into his stupidity? People are free to spend their money anyhow they want. No pastor puts a gun on the heads of his members and mandates them to give (whether offerings, tithes or other forms of donations).

Why is Freeze so pained? Is it his money? Someone like him won't complain when people spend tens or hundreds of thousands to attend shows. He won't complain when people give out hundreds of thousands to their girlfriends, but when the same people give out 50k to the church, he starts crying all over social media.

Freeze has no interest in the promotion of the course of Christ here on earth. He has no iota of concern towards the spread of the gospel, rather he even opposes it, reminding us that some of the most developed countries in the world don't even have churches. He is simply an antichrist!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Jaytecq(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2018
so wat ar u trying to point out now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by bababode825(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2018
Penalty82:
Freeze has has broken his own record of STUPIDITY.

While I understand that Freeze can be excessive atimes, the truth is, he has a point. It goes beyond religion. It is now a moral issue.

People need to know where their money goes rather than tell them to leave it to God to judge. Does that mean we should be walking blind?

I believe in tithes and offering(personal stuff) but these fees from Churches are becoming too much.

If feels more like milking the vulnerable dry. Let me give an example

You earn 50k

Your church says pay tithe and offering (no wahala)--N5,000

Offering (no wahala)-- N2,000 (500 * 4 weeks)

Thanksgiving offering every end of month (That one I cannot explain cos I do it)-N500

During Vigil you with do offereing (That one I cannot explain)

Contribution to the poor (I can understand small)

Contribution within your unit/sub group (I dont get it)

Church building funds (This is complex)

Others (Buy church devotional, church car sticker....)

After all this payment, u will pay bills, eat, transport, buy toiletries, give parents or younger ones, give friends and you will still want to invest.

Biko, do you want to kill the person? And you say he should not know where is money is going and everything should be left to God?

The school some of these churches build, you can never attend but your money is used to buid church and the schools and you want to remain blind?

The pastors cars are first class and to see pastor in person na war and you feel it does not matter?

Find out how these pastors started; very humble and approachable but now na war to see them.

In my opinion, people need to know where funds go, open our eyes and stop being fooled, tax the church cos its getting out of hand and not all churches need to build. We have too many churches already.

Churches should teach financial literacy (Not theory but practical), show students how to get scholarships to make their lives better not Talk! Talk!! Talk!!!

Mr. Freeze is making us think twice about some of these SCAMS. We youths need to be wise if we truly want to be the leaders of tomorrow.

Enough of the Foolishness!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by gbishman: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2018
The collection just went digital bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Redhot111(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Tell your elders this.
and I jst did dat. Ain't u my elder?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by kingoviehenry(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2018
This guy should be careful because church things are spiritual.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by wittyt98(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Penalty82:
Freeze has has broken his own record of STUPIDITY.
yea, for exposing the stupidity going on in town by stupid people, like some people �cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by IdiAmin2(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2018
hahaha.

church wallet a.k.a Dady GO's wallet

let the sheep just keep paying inside the wallet

I'm resigning from my Job, I received a calling, I dey go open church, there are enough religious mugus in the land to make a man rich
I don tire working Monday to Friday for this damn company and this stupid manager always talking down on staff like say na im papa own the company.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2018
This child should the hell up . Associations and clubs collect levies and dues from members for the running of the organization. How much more for a place that caters for your spiritual needs?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by streamsofjoy(f): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Earthquake1:
Freeze don't try your sh! t with the Catholic Church you'll get roasted cool

Oh! But he can try with other churches and receive ur commendation right? This is why I call for unity of all christians regardless of ur denomination Becos if u think freeze is only out for "the pentecostal churches " u lie. He's out for the body of christ in Nigeria. Dnt get carried away by the fact that he is quick to call the name of Jesus and call him "high priest" he doesn't love Jesus. If he does, his approach to exposing the fake in Christendom will be different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Iamnotfearyou: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Thank God for the fear of God from the word of God through pastors else people like frees won't be free talk more of expressing their intentions to confuse the church
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2018
I'm as critical as Freeze about the ludicrous excesses of churches, but I don't see anything wrong in various church associations collecting levies. Joining the Catholic Men Organization for example is no different from joining a club, like Rotary Club. You need to levy members to fund the organization and its activities. Else, what is the point?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by linearity: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2018
kilokeys:
No biggie... If we were to be stuck in the old.. Bibles would be scrolls. And we would all wear gowns and sandals. No mics and all..

Freeze is distracted.

Lots of biggie here!

This is pure commercialization of the church, the same type of commerce that Jesus angrily drove out of church.

Baptism - N500
Marriage - N5000
Confirmation -N600
Harvest - N10000
Holy Water - N1000
Holy Oil - N2000

That is what I expect to see on an ecommerce website or App not a church’s.

I wonder how much Jesus paid John The Baptist, be he agreed to baptize him...wait, let me search for it in my Bible...in case am slow and you came upon the passage be me, please post it under...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by OLORIPAPA: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Make I download the app ASAP so that I can give to the priest...call EFCC if u are not OK with it...
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by einsteine(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2018
While it is good for businesses of all sizes to support the cashless policy, it is very dishearetening to see the number and variety of payments that Christians are being encouraged to make by their churches. Marriage levy? Gift to priest? Tithe? Offering? Looking at that app, it is like picking different products from a catalogue or a supermarket. Church wallet., good business sense on the part of Fidelity Bank, though.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by phlamesG: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2018
dfrost:
grin cheesy

phlamesG you said it and it has come to pass. cheesy grin Hearken to your true calling brother.

Lol thanks man grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by slowice(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ayam not understanding this freezer wahala oo.... I mean those of us that go to church re already aware of such offerings, levies etc besides this is 2018 can't the church also go cashless? Can't a member pay his offering or tithes Tru cashless means, must we all carry money around?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Olabestonic001(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
bababode825:

While I understand that Freeze can be excessive atimes, the truth is, he has a point. It goes beyond religion. It is now a moral issue.

People need to know where their money goes rather than tell them to leave it to God to judge. Does that mean we should be walking blind?

I believe in tithes and offering(personal stuff) but these fees from Churches are becoming too much.

You earn 50k

Thanksgiving offering every end of month (That one I cannot explain cos I do it)-N500

After all this payment, u will pay bills, eat, transport, buy toiletries, give parents or younger ones, give friends and you will still want to invest.

Biko, do you want to kill the person? And you say he should not know where is money is going and everything should be left to God?

The school some of these churches build, you can never attend but your money is used to buid church and the schools and you want to remain blind?

The pastors cars are first class and to see pastor in person na war and you feel it does not matter?

Find out how these pastors started; very humble and approachable but now na war to see them.

In my opinion, people need to know where funds go, open our eyes and stop being fooled, tax the church cos its getting out of hand and not all churches need to build. We have too many churches already.

Churches should teach financial literacy (Not theory but practical), show students how to get scholarships to make their lives better not Talk! Talk!! Talk!!!

Mr. Freeze is making us think twice about some of these SCAMS. We youths need to be wise if we truly want to be the leaders of tomorrow.

And what constructive criticism has Freezer ever made?
He's an antichrist and would soon unravel. Watch him!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Kennedyiheme: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
If you like carry hammer hit Nigerians for head... them go still defend their pastor... una too mumu... you were born mumu.. mumu you shall always be till your end lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Penalty82(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
bababode825:

You earn 50k

If Freeze is responsible as he wants us to believe, let him goan pay the dowry of his baby mama.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by Penalty82(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Redhot111:
and I jst did dat. Ain't u my elder?

Your father and mother is.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches by lekzy247: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Do you have a 2006 car model that you aren't using as it should? Let your car work for you and earn you as low as #120k monthly. Ask me how! Call or whatsapp: 08172819228

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of The End Times / Samson: One Lesson To Learn From The World's Strongest Man Ever / Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.