Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax (1519 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 07, 2018
See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear wax
If you are engrossed in the practice of swabbing your ears with cotton buds, it is time for you to stop. This is because it has been discovered that ear wax is good for you due to thefollowing reasons. However, this does not mean that people do have actual ear wax problems that need to be addressed with ear wax removal. You should not use a cotton bud.

1. It is not a sign of uncleanliness

Some people make more earwax, while others make less. The makeup of earwax varies depending on ethnicity, age, environment, and even diet. However, it’s not a reflection of uncleanliness; in fact, it’s a sign of normal, healthy ears.

2. It can result in loss of hearing

If you are an expert in ear cleaning, you may have permitted old ear wax filter into your ear canal. This can lead to ear loss or reduced hearing.

3. Ear wax keeps the ear healthy

Ear wax protects your ears against bacteria, fungal infections and viruses. Amazingly, it even repels insects! It also protects and lubricates the inside of the ear canal to keep it healthy.

4. It can lead to ear injuries

If you are not discreet about cleaning your ears and you insert just any sharp object, it can lead to serious ear injuries. And if you laggard in taking appropriate action, you are playing with ear loss.

5. Your ears can clean themselves

Cerumen or earwax stops dirt and dust from entering the ear canal thus preventing it from slipping deeper down where it could block your eardrum and dull your hearing. Activities such as yawning, chewing and talking moves the dirty ear wax out of the ear canal. In addition to this, ensure you take a regular shower.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/health/see-5-reasons-must-stop-cleaning-ear-wax/

notable credits-timeofgist.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Thank u
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 07, 2018
But the sensational joy in doing it makes it addictive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by AnodaIT(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2018
You never experience that feeling na why you dey talk

3 Likes

Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nutase: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2018
wink
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Epositive(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Feather is bae. cheesy
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by FriendofGod: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Good one, OP. There are many educated people who still think earwax means dirt. If only they knew that earwax lubricates the ears and traps dirt.
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2018
seems you don't have any topic to write about? Ok! Make i just write because my mates dei write. Ade!!! Go and wash the plates grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by hoygift(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2018
Epositive:
Feather is bae. cheesy

Bro you go secondary school grin grin
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Epositive(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2018
hoygift:

you mean am? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2018
hoygift:

cheesy
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Tickling your ear with a bird feather is one of sweetest thing in this world.
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Tickling your ear with a bird feather is one of sweetest thing in this world.
never tried that
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:
seems you don't have any topic to write about? Ok! Make i just write because my mates dei write. Ade!!! Go and wash the plates grin grin grin grin grin
loll
Re: See 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Cleaning Your Ear Wax by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Epositive:

you mean am? grin grin grin
somepeople went to secondary school still don't know

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnated More Than 600 Girls After Sleeping With 1,400 Girls In Africa / German Woman Gets 4 Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist To Be Romantically The Tinest / Teen Couple Commit Suicide By Hanging After Parents Refused Their Marriage - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.