Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (63960 Views)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Josephjnr(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't want heart-attack biko, am scared of the unknown.

Also I respect people's privacy.

Hey sweetie,u are my kind of girl. Please send me your phone number and email.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by olabrad: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool

I hope you also know that the same thing applies to the females?
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by skales67(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2018
How will this news get me money i need to buy a sexdoll i saw online called Shakira? angry
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
sekem:
I think I'll need that app wink

It's called Lockwatch. Link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bloketech.lockwatch&hl=en
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by lilyheaven: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Now listen well and listen carefully chikita smiley lesson number one according to the sisterhood never trust a man be it your husband cause they can do the unthinkable search his phone check his facebook,twitter,instagram and his call details this will help you go far in other to keep and protect what's yours.....don't let him use your head girl wise up now before it's too late shocked I hope it helps cool
Oh mine! Forget about that. Don't forget there is a delete button. Wasap will just give u option ( clear all )
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by kazvid(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:
Me too.
Abeg wetin b d name of d app
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2018
ETILA100:
nigga using cm security app
tongue
Please where can I get such app biko my guy is suspecting me embarassed please help a sister save her relationship embarassed
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Tex42(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool
shocked ha! @the bolded, just because he locked his phone?...seriously hope u won't have to pass a dagger through ur bf/husband's heart if u discover he was cheating.

Fear women...
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by 12submarine(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2018
kazvid:
Abeg wetin b d name of d app
Since there is app like that, we shall soon find out.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Odianose13(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Excuse me chikita is he not your boyfriend undecided you have the right to check his phone either he likes it or not he's yours alone not to be shared by anyone and when he refused break up with him...... I hope it helps cool

A lady has no right to intrude into her boyfriend’s privacy. There is no legal document whatsoever to justify privacy intrusion whether in a relationship or even as a Common Law Partners. Even in marriage, the right of privacy is closely connected to the integrity and sanctity of each member of the nuclear family. Individuals can sue each other for what is called an "INTRUSION INTO SECLUSION" - what we would call an invasion of privacy.

If ure having a sexual intercourse with your boyfriend and he videos the whole scene and snaps you naked without your consent. Then, If you can sufficiently proof that checking his phone without his consent is not a privacy intrusion, then the unpermitted video recording and pictures are also not a privacy intrusion! #talkwithfacts

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Reference(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

Because in life your spouse is the only one you relate with. You don't have a driver and can leave your phone in the car while at the ATM, you can't have a secretary and leave your phone on the desk while you visit the john. Phones are multifunctional devices these days that to narrow secrecy scenarios to husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend is just naive. When your close staff begins to funnel confidential, insider information about your operations to rivals and clients for favour and fees then you lock up everything, I mean absolutely everything. Nigeria has changed.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Koralords: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2018
If a white man calls a black nigga we would say he is racist
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Makz: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Better find time to do that it'll help save your relationship cool
or it will help ruin your relationship
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by funmifatoyinbo: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal?
good question. And you, don't every man has the Right to check his girlfriend phone,or is it only women that feel unsecured in relationship don't men feel dsame ? By
The way it is a relationship, what happened to respecting each other privacy shocked huhhhh?
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by zolapower: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

See take time

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by ETILA100(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Please where can I get such app biko my guy is suspecting me embarassed please help a sister save her relationship embarassed
goto playstore nd search for cm security.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Makz: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Odianose13:

A lady has no right to intrude into her boyfriend’s privacy. There is no legal document whatsoever to justify privacy intrusion whether in a relationship or even as a Common Law Partners. "INTRUSION INTO SECLUSION" - what we would call an intrusion to privacy........ #talkwithfacts

My guy! One Bobo for you.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by knightehis(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
I lock my phone and I am not a cheat
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by funmifatoyinbo: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
And you, don't every man has the Right to check his girlfriend phone,or is it only women that feel unsecured in relationship, don't men feel dsame ? By
The way it is a relationship, what happened to respecting each other's privacy shocked huhhhh? As for me I don't check and I will be pleased also if you also can stay without touching mine
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by piagetskinner(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
don't check my phone I don't check yours....everybody's happy
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal?

she is insecure, when she finds nothing on the phone, she will begin stalking him, asking him where he is going, who is going to be there, why cant i go with you etc. Unlocking phone cannot cure insecurity. An insecure woman looking for something will always find something real or imaginary, best to avoid such a woman...this is the reason men die before heir wives.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by loganx: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
In our current world of cyber crimes, anyone with a mobile phone is advised to set up a strong password.
Any criminal that could gain access to your phone could steal your identity and do serious damage within a very short time.
Having said that, all married and dating couples couples should share their passwords and some other important and private things.
If you can't, it simply means you have something to hide.
I don't have a perfect relationship, i'm only telling you what could give you a perfect relationship...do not hide anything from each other. the watch word is TRUST and share everything.
For whatever reason, if you can't, you are not wrong, even the law is at your side. It only mean one thing, you don't have a perfect love life - either one of you is playing the other, or both of you are playing each other.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by ibietela2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Like I said earlier the lady is free to check her man's so she'll know what she's getting herself into...... I hope it helps cool

The guy too is also free to check so he will know what he is getting into
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Twoclans(f): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Excuse me chikita is he not your boyfriend undecided you have the right to check his phone either he likes it or not he's yours alone not to be shared by anyone and when he refused break up with him...... I hope it helps cool

My sweet biacan, guys/ladies don't cheat with the normal phone lines everyone has. Guys in the Telecom industry can see everything you do on your phone. And trust me this country is corrupt .If a spouse or girlfriend pays the right fee she can get information on all the activities in his or her partners line.

People who are into high class cheating has a different line for that purpose.

wink
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by softiebae: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Now listen well and listen carefully chikita smiley lesson number one according to the sisterhood never trust a man be it your husband cause they can do the unthinkable search his phone check his facebook,twitter,instagram and his call details this will help you go far in other to keep and protect what's yours.....don't let him use your head girl wise up now before it's too late shocked I hope it helps cool
ahn ahn FBI agent
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by izaray(f): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Raydans:

Lol. No mind dem.

I no sure say these ones don buy toothpick for guys b4

Without men in their lives, they av no other existence cheesy
shocked shocked Bruh no reason am, i'm a Bosslady, i tight wella wink
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by funmifatoyinbo: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Truth is, a guy has never refused me his phone, they even give me their phone voluntarily I swear it but still I only use it to snap picture or browse with it, share hotspot, watch video but no going to messages.

Like I said I trust my partner so I don't check his phone.
hey babe u are not truthful a bit,
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by onadana: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:

Spouse..yes. Relationship absolutely not necessary.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Twoclans:

My sweet biacan, guys/ladies don't cheat with the normal phone lines everyone has. Guys in the Telecom industry can see everything you do on your phone. And trust me this country is corrupt .If a spouse or girlfriend pays the right fee she can get information on all the activities in his or her partners line.

People who are into high class cheating has a different line for that purpose.

wink
You're the only one that has say something reasonable here you're so sweet cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Saintmary(f): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
You can't lay claim on someone who hasn't paid your dowry
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by socialmerchant: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol...Curiosity has just killed the cat

I've killed no cat angry
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by funmifatoyinbo: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
don't answer this babe jare ,she is just lying here for only God knows why and what she stands to gain undecided undecided,? undecided. U have the luxury into ur mans phone and all u could do is share hotspot hmmm say who u be now?Mrs trust bah? I hear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.