Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship (5124 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol.......banker?.........she go hear nwiii.........most bankers are very stingy,cheating liers......dont worry very soon she will run out of the relationship
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by greencard: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sorry bro...the pain will come n go

Meanwhile delete every memories that reminds you of her and move on

Set your thoughts on other things

Listen to music and relax ur mind( I recommend deuces by chris brown both the first n remix)

Watch boondocks and laugh away ur sorrow.

Work on ur self esteem and make new friends.
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wiziman:
You must not comment anyways. If the guy were to be millionaire as an undergraduate shey the girl would have been loyal to stay. Is all good.

You mustn't quote me either.
IF he WERE? Sorry, he isn't a millionaire.
What next? What's the guaranty he'll stay loyal IF he becomes a millionaire tomorrow? Ahbegi! IF THE NEW GUY IS GOOD ENOUGH AND COMMITTED, SHE SHOULD FIRE DEY GO!

Life goes on!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by emmyeuler1: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
greencard:
Sorry bro...the pain will come n go

Meanwhile delete every memories that reminds you of her and move on

Set your thoughts on other things

Listen to music and relax ur mind( I recommend deuces by chris brown both the first n remix)

Watch boondocks and laugh away ur sorrow.

Work on ur self esteem and make new friends.
Thanks bro.....
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by ifewise(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Move On,She will still come back because things like DAT always backfire.You don't leave a commited relationship because you got someone better.Although we HV nt heard her own side of d story.

2 Likes

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by uckennety(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
viyon02:
Congratulations: that lady is not a wife material, she couldnt have been faithful wife to you. Law of karmal will soon get her.

Karma doesn't exist

Life your life

Thank God for removing a liability from you
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
bro we had an agreement and she didn't keep to it.Do u know what input I have made into her to get to her present height?do u know the sacrifices I have made....you don't talk like that bro....U don't even know the pain I am battling with due to shock

Smoke some weed bro. Your reasoning will change...
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Forget about the babe.she's a hustler.in a not too distant future she's goin to dump the banker for a rich pastor.

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by ifewise(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
bro we had an agreement and she didn't keep to it.Do u know what input I have made into her to get to her present height?do u know the sacrifices I have made....you don't talk like that bro....U don't even know the pain I am battling with due to shock
I learnt on Nairaland not to sacrifice for a lady..She will dumb you for another dude because she thinks you working hard to satisfy her.

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Holywizard: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stop being a fool.
She has the right to dump u for another guy.
We are in the situation but mine wasn't a banker.
Learn how to be a man.
Imagine going spiritual for losing someone.
Yoruba man!!!

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
how will u be sacrificing and investing on just an ordinary girlfriend.na wao
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by hayor2014(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
After 5yrs of dating,companionship and serous affection,my girlfriend finally dumped me for a banker.We are both undergraduates of the Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife and about entering final year.I just discovered a change in attitude on her part.She finally opened up that she was no longer interested and started dating a banker who works at the Access bank located inside the OAU campus.Please should I go spiritual by making her pay fir it or ignore it?...I need ur advice

Olodo, leave your book and go spiritual.........
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by MrHighSea: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Go which spiritual? You dated her for 5yrs?
And you're still an undergraduate on top?
Are you a padlock boyfriend or what?

Maybe she read that thread on how unmarried ladies above 30 are evening newspapers. The babe wants to be fresh early morning newspaper. The type they supply to banks... grin

The sad reality is: lots of you will keep getting dumped for older, committed, responsible and financially stable guys. These kinda guys are believed to be more futuristic. Sorry ehn, find another girl in first year and date. Na there your wife dey, all things being equal.

Byebye...
Realist.

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by mapist(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Go which spiritual? You dated her for 5yrs?
And you're still an undergraduate on top?
Are you a padlock boyfriend or what?

Maybe she read that thread on how unmarried ladies above 30 are evening newspapers. The babe wants to be fresh early morning newspaper. The type they supply to banks... grin

The sad reality is: lots of you will keep getting dumped for older, committed, responsible and financially stable guys. These kinda guys are believed to be more futuristic. Sorry ehn, find another girl in first year and date. Na there your wife dey, all things being equal.

Byebye...

You are wicked grin grin .
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by HASSANAASIA(f): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:

Hey move on life goes on yours was way better after sacrificing for someone wasted 5years also and mind you was done with school etc but what did I do.... its painful I must confess but still no need for all those revenge crap that's life take it like that and move on wish you all the best!!!
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by iLegendd(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
Please should I go spiritual by making her pay fir it or ignore it?...I need ur advice
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are funny.
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by 7footre(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
You are almost mid way through your second tenure in the girls life... You don't slack everything finish. Move on
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by blackgold2018(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
Believe me bro you weren't smart. Even in my days of teen I never had the mentality of wanting to wife any of my girlfriend not to talk of making sacrifices during my university days too. There is time for everything.
You just met the wrong girl even though I don't blame her for her actions. Move on you.
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
rotex4real:

Pay her back with a First Class result from school!!!!
its too late. Na final yr him dey
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by coolh3ad(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
After 5yrs of dating,companionship and serous affection,my girlfriend finally dumped me for a banker.We are both undergraduates of the Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife and about entering final year.I just discovered a change in attitude on her part.She finally opened up that she was no longer interested and started dating a banker who works at the Access bank located inside the OAU campus.Please should I go spiritual by making her pay fir it or ignore it?...I need ur advice

Leave her alone na. She doesn't know "most" bankers are very very stingy and they can cheat ehn......
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by jaychubi: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
emmyeuler1:
What are u doing with a girlfriend when u are jobless broke ass dude, save urself d stress n focus on getting a job after sch first
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2018
Op I know no matter what we say, you will not change. You will still go spiritual, Na una way be that.
Locking girls destiny not to get married but God pass you.
You fucvked a girl for 5 good years, Without paying a dime on her head and u are here talking of going spiritual.
You don't have a job, u are not even sure when u will be able to settle down. But your selfish brain, will not allow u think correctly.
If only she knew how wicked your soul is, she wouldn't av dated you in the first place. But remember any man that goes spiritual on a lady he has dated before, also will never have happiness or peace in any relationship he goes into. You are just punishing yourself. If she doesn't marry, u sef will not marry or have peace in your love life. That's how it works. If u don't know.
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by otipoju(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2018
emmyeuler1:

I feel your pain cause I have been there and back.

The pain of disloyalty and being used as a ladder.

Let her be... but dont cut her off completely.
The best revenge for you is to succeed so much that when she sees you she will be full of regret.

Feel the pain and let it motivate you to suceed.

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Safiaa:
Even if you are with someone for 10 years, is it by force to marry that person. Love is not enough abeg, and she possibly couldnt see herself spending the rest of her life with you. Its heart breaking but you will get over it in time. Move on please and let everybody live their happily ever after.
Good
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Gebbson007(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2018
emmyeuler1:

Pele .accept my condolence ..
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Gebbson007(m): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2018
Pubichairs:
u want to go spiritual? I can see u have no means of lively hood

are you minding the low life bitch ni
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Advice 1. Face your study 2. Hold on to God 3. Smile whenever you see her

1 Like

Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Papanwamaikpe: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
She's a hoe
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
emmyeuler1:
After 5yrs of dating,companionship and serious affection,my girlfriend finally dumped me for a banker.We are both undergraduates of the Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife and about entering final year.I just discovered a change in attitude on her part.She finally opened up that she was no longer interested and started dating a banker who works at the Access bank located inside the OAU campus.Please should I go spiritual by making her pay for it or ignore it?...I need ur advice
Just go close your account from that bank!
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Archiver19(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Iphone5:

Mumu......better face your studies, Graduate, Make money so you can afford a Sex Doll
. Na,awaoh for this country
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Archiver19(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Iphone5:

Mumu......better face your studies, Graduate, Make money so you can afford a Sex Doll
. Na,awaoh for this country
Re: My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship by Ukprosper: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Here are some reasons why your girlfriend would dump you.
https://www.knowseeker.com/2019/11/5-reasons-why-my-girlfriend-dumped-me.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Caught Cheating This morning. I’m In Pains. / Instagram Slay Queen Showing Off Her S*xy N*pples (18+ Video And Pictures) / Check Out How This Lady Was Clothed By A Twitter User After Tweeting Nake*d (ph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.