Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? (26590 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / 9 Most Overrated Players In World Football Right Now / Is Victor Moses Overrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by bydot1(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2009
Mikel n Ballack
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by Jarus(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2009
I have never seen a player more overrated than Mikel.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by Ibime(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2009
Jarus:

I have never seen a player more overrated than Mikel.

Overrated by who? Naija fans dont rate him.

Shaibu Amodu is Mikels problem. You cant convert a DM to a box-to-box midfielder. Mikel simply doesnt have the legs to play box-to-box, thats why hes always fumbling for Naija.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2009
Mikel is useless and overated, Amodu misused him what of Berti Vogts
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by ritchboy(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2009
RVP over-rated?
Krayola are you drunk again? grin

@topic
Kaka- he's in his "brazillian phase". . . Its this thing that happens to brazillian fowards where after a couple brilliant seasons, their form goes south, rapidly. ala ronaldinho, adriano etc.
A complete shadow of his former self.
Milan laughing str8 to d bank.

Adebayor- was NEVER actually top drawer. Fortunate to be surrounded by more talented and creative players at arsenal. Still managed to miss 80% of d chances created for him.
Arsenal laughing str8 to d bank

Ibrahimovic- his price tag says it all.one of d most technically gifted players in d world but lets face it, he's not that good! usually A.W.O.L in d games that really matter and is fairly inconsistent.
Inter doing back-flips to d bank! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2011
Torres
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2011
John Mikel Obi. . .I go like meet him babalawo sha cos im jazz dey very potent and dey work well well.

I still don't know how he manages to make the first team of Chelsea with all the coaches they've had - Jose Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hiddink, Luiz Felipe Scolari and now Carlo Ancelotti undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by lalaboi(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2011
Robin Van Persie grin
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by SAKUR: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by MeGaStReEt: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2011
semid4lyfe:

John Mikel Obi. . .I go like meet him babalawo sha cos im jazz dey very potent and dey work well well.

I still don't know how he manages to make the first team of Chelsea with all the coaches they've had - Jose Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hiddink, Luiz Felipe Scolari and now Carlo Ancelotti undecided

Simply becuase you don't know ANYTHING about football, infact MOST NL'ers that criticise the dude dont know jack about footie, instead you guys should focus on ur f'king business and allow those that know the game talk abt the game
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by MeGaStReEt: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2011
You guys know who is overated and who is not, while those so-called overated players are making millions everyday
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by ueelyi25: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
Van Persie is the most overrated player.

Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by ueelyi25: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
David Beckham is the most overrated player. cool

Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2011
Fernando Torres
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by neyostica: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2011
Thomas muller & Berbatov
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by timmy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
@MeGaStReEt since ramires came into the team, where is your mikel, Mr know football, the guy is a loaf, the most un improved footballer ever
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
neyostica:

Thomas muller

Highest Goal scorer at World cup at age 21?

You need help
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by MeGaStReEt: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
timmy:

@MeGaStReEt since ramires came into the team, where is your mikel, Mr know football, the guy is a loaf, the most un improved footballer ever

I made that comment on Feb. 7th. Over a month ago, so you and your family members gathered and started prayin that Mikel dropped down in the perking order so that you can come back and reply me. Look, you evil people dragin people back in this country. God will expose you people.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
David Villa is now Spains Highest goal scorer of all time

Davi Villa who started much later for Spain and played fewer games

Where is Fernando Torres in all of there?

Or are we going to blame Spains midfielders for his woes also?
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
Without any doubt Fernando Torres
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by 4Play(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Add Gareth Bale to the list.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by dayokanu(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
The PFA player of the season? grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 01, 2011
4 Play:

Add Gareth Bale to the list.
seconded!! Jst cos he destroyed inter milan in d U.C.L, some people even started comparing him to robben!! D guy is way too over-hyped!!
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by nsodo: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
Carrol of Liverpool from Newcastle to me he was not even worthy 22 million pounds but Dargilish spent a lot of money buying him but we can not see goals from him. Is it English policy to over value their players.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Footballer? by tck2000(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
hhk

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea / AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week / Winners Of African Player Of The Year Award From 1992 To Present (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.