Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (37346 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / If You Know This Book And You're Yet To Marry Check Yourself(pictures) / Man Dates Dolls, Says He Prefers Dolls. No Pregnancy, No Stds, No Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Odkosh: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Hmmm, this is his first thread I'm actually seeing.

How can someone be this pained biko, it stinks from my phone screen sef.
The op did not lie about you IQ. The bolded actually proved him right.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Dayg88(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

No sir. sad Read the OP's post again! He specifically targeted women, and he did so repeatedly. undecided That is why the women on this thread are so opposed to his views. And I think I understand where they are coming from. If he had been gender-neutral, then his comments would have attracted less opposition. The truth is that what he said also applies to men, but he failed to put that into context and failed to balance his views. Both men and women often make wrong choices, when it comes to dating. It has nothing to do with gender, but with a person's decision-making skills, worldview, self-esteem, psyche and lack of clarity.

So true ma, and i see it from where you are coming from. I will urge you focus on the lesson of the message, he was definitely not gender neutral. You're right about the bolded. It has got nothing to do with the gender.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Odkosh: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
[s]
biacan:
He's very old I've seen him before..... looking so unkept shocked
In case you don't know he's presently having issues with his neighbour on why he's yet to be married....they are suspecting him to be gay because of the way guys visit him fact...... ask him he knows I'm saying the truth cool
[/s]Unintelligent jibe.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Barzinime:
Jamari on point? undecided I give up on you too
Who begged you to give down?Thanks for giving up
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
JennieCutie4U:

you've made your point oga and we have noticed it, now keep moving... thanks
if u wanted me to keep moving you would't reply
so yeah i'ma keep making it
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL. Once the thread na by Toks, babes dey on the defence.
He made some sense on this thread, but I won't rush into that conclusion because of one guy. If it keeps happening, then the lady concerned should check herself. That's just the truth...

Every broken relationship should teach us something about ourselves, be you the breaker or the breakee cheesy
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by LaudableXX: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Dayg88:

So true ma, and i see it from where you are coming from. I will urge you focus on the lesson of the message, he was definitely not gender neutral. You're right about the bolded. It has got nothing to do with the gender.
Why are you calling me 'Ma?'
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Dayg88(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
LaudableXX:

Why are you calling me 'Ma?'

Sorry "sir". I didn't read your comment clearly. And I think my mind subconsciously thought you must be a "ma" considering your position on the said thread. Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 12, 2018
Check yourself to see what was stolen
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by zuto4u(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
U are welcome my dear
JennieCutie4U:

really? Thanks correct guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.