Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (37340 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / If You Know This Book And You're Yet To Marry Check Yourself(pictures) / Man Dates Dolls, Says He Prefers Dolls. No Pregnancy, No Stds, No Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

If you need to ask this type of question based on the topic...it should be "Which girl did you dump?" sugomu

Apparently it is lack of sense that will probably make guys dump you in months...no pun intended but judging from your comments.
HABA BOSS.
I would have lent u small chill,.. but my own don finish ma.. this is prophetic sarcasm at its peak

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Yankee101: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Stop making women feel inferior about themselves.

Men are generally scared of commitment

Men won't tell you if you have a fault they just walk away

Men go out to look for the 5% that their lover lacks

If men talk more constructively I think relationships will be better

For women, generally be clean, non talkative, hard working, not overly demanding and love him up.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by blackbeau1(f): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:
I'm not talking about teenage romance but the type you go into when you are in your 20s or older.

Often times ladies play the victim card and they try to always present the guy as a heart breaker but the truth is that most guys who end up as dedicated lovers never planned that from the beginning but along the line,they found a reason to hold on to that lady...

So in most cases,if a man dates you for at least a year and finds no reason to hold on to you then you need to check yourself and ask why..

Don't get it twisted,this is not about a guy cheating on you but a guy outrightly dumping you for another lady. ..

In my opinion,most guys will never dump a lady who can prove to them that she is Worth having.

Don't know if this makes sense.
unfortunately, it doesn't make sense. Because you are basing this on the assumption that relationships are either ' black or white ' when relationships are mostly 'gray'.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by pweshboi(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
hmmmmm.. to shook mouth for this matter tire me o... make I dey read meaningful comments, abeg wey this boy wey dey sell popcorn

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
So I shud check myself because of a nigga when there are millions of other niggas that will appreciate me and all I have a offer.

Rubbish.

I think you should check yourself, Why you jump from one lady to another like a bag of flies.
Thank you!

The emboldened is the plain truth! But watch them guys come scream "men don't have body count " cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Humanistme: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Thanks dear

you seem to love the word 'dump'
Define :dump:
Can women dump men too or is it only men that do the dumping?
Come on, are you a misogynist too?

I don't know the type of relationship you've been entering and the type of ladies you've been dating.
But in normal relationships, people decide to end it mutually after realising that they weren't compatible for each other.
We aren't shît that you dump.

wait you are still asking if toks2008 is a misogynist? his topics and his posting history shows that he is. its time you ignore his posts.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by scarletkinq(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rubbish post undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyke926:
Most girls have very bad character odour. That s why they get dumped.
Character odour ke?

I yaff died cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:
I'm not talking about teenage romance but the type you go into when you are in your 20s or older.

Often times ladies play the victim card and they try to always present the guy as a heart breaker but the truth is that most guys who end up as dedicated lovers never planned that from the beginning but along the line,they found a reason to hold on to that lady...

So in most cases,if a man dates you for at least a year and finds no reason to hold on to you then you need to check yourself and ask why..

Don't get it twisted,this is not about a guy cheating on you but a guy outrightly dumping you for another lady. ..

In my opinion,most guys will never dump a lady who can prove to them that she is Worth having.

Spot on. This makes so much sense. I am going through the same scenario presently. I am about to dumb my babe of a year and 5 months to concentrate on another lady. I think that would be a very wise decision for me.

10 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Probably spirit husband. undecided
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

This is exactly why Men use many ladies as intimacy gadgets...you will never see intelligent ladies attacking a writer but they focus on the topic and give fantastic views people can learn from.

As a sapiosexual,I don't ever pray to come across unintelligent ladies and if I mistakenly date them,I dump them with the speed of light.
Tons don't mind them! Brilliant points raised there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by gentlezypher: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

If you need to ask this type of question based on the topic...it should be "Which girl did you dump?" sugomu

Apparently it is lack of sense that will probably make guys dump you in months...no pun intended but judging from your comments.
oboy, you get no joy o o o

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Splinz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
A controversial thread, no doubt. And I don't see them girls agreeing at all.

Op, either by act of omission or a deliberate one (perhaps to start a fight) failed to balanced his views, seeing that when the coin is flipped, one can also argue same things convincingly about the guys.

The girls are going mad already. But c'mon guys, we need not start WW3 now, mbok.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Joshuamassodi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
It makes sense, but you supposed to outline some point
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Spot on. This makes so much sense. I am going through the same scenario presently. I am about to dumb my babe of a year and 5 months to concentrate on another lady. I think that would be a very wise decision for me.
Why do u want to dump her after a year? She's no longer good enough?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Etianwanokon: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
I'd rather you ask yourself what is wrong with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Bodafix(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

This is exactly why Men use many ladies as intimacy gadgets...you will never see intelligent ladies attacking a writer but they focus on the topic and give fantastic views people can learn from.

As a sapiosexual,I don't ever pray to come across unintelligent ladies and if I mistakenly date them,I dump them with the speed of light.

That's true about attacking the writer.
It's not just ladies. A lot of Nigerians males and females alike, instead of objecting intelligibly, water down their points by insulting the author rather than the content.

That said, I think the authors could always find more dignifying ways of responding to these set of people.

8 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Jamariwolff(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Humanistme:

wait you are still asking if toks2008 is a misogynist? his topics and his posting history shows that he is. its time you ignore his posts.
I just went through his posts and I'm shocked, to say the least.

Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by biacan(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

I guess this erroneous mindset of "there are many niggas" might just be why the guy dumps the lady cos many ladies tend to use this line as consolatory remarks just to get dumped again and again and again. ..just saying...
Coming from a 40years Old man whose yet to be married.....don't listen to him

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Humanistme: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
Coming from a 40years man whose yet to be married.....don't listen to him

he also claims to be sapiosexual cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MaziEDOZIE(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

...God bless you brother for this, you just nailed it all.

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Character odour ke?

I yaff died cheesy

Wake up. Your vote is needed in 2019

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Reeberry: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
So I shud check myself because of a nigga when there are millions of other niggas that will appreciate me and all I have a offer.

Rubbish.

I think you should check yourself, Why you jump from one lady to another like a bag of flies.
There are millions of niggas. Just like saying you are ready to jump from dick to dicks.

9 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by zezebabyxoxo: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ok

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Israeljones(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
comments made by ladies on the 1st page is one of the reasons why we now have so many single moms.... If a lady still have 'there are many fishes in the sea' syndrome.... the world of single moms just got started.....

All the ladies that have commented so far shows the kinda ladiees we live with in this country... So so unintelligent... on a thread like is either u argue for or against.. these ones are busy attacking the OP...

little wonder, their pair reported a rape case to the media and not to the appropriate authority...Lady so dumb

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Humanistme: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
zezebabyxoxo:
It's so funny how Toks drops thread after thread on how women should behave in a relationship and how we must turn a blind eye to cheating. Little wonder he's still single at over 40. Lol. You should check yourself for still being single at your age. Uncle keep on compiling your list and dumping ladies, your mates' children are in Secondary school lol.

c.c toks2008

check yourself your misogynistic views is the reason you are single grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by biacan(f): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Humanistme:

he also claims to be sapiosexual cheesy
He's very old I've seen him before..... looking so unkept shocked
In case you don't know he's presently having issues with his neighbour on why he's yet to be married....they are suspecting him to be gay because of the way guys visit him fact...... ask him he knows I'm saying the truth cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyke926:

Wake up. Your vote is needed in 2019
Lol

But wait OO, were you thinking about mouth odour when you typed that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why do u want to dump her after a year? She's no longer good enough?

Oh yea she's got some attitudes. I actually know she is loyal and doesn't cheat though. But she seems not to be as committed as i am to the relationship. She doesn't call often or send messages. Most times lately, i do the talking first before her. We both might be online on Whatsapp and she wouldn't say a thin until i do that. I believe she loves me actually but i cant continue being the one doing the most. You can imagine having a partner who doesn't call or keep in touch with you whereas some other dude keeps in touch with you more often than your so called partner. Thats exactly whats goin on now. Theres this lady who calls and messages me every moment just to know how i am doing while babe doesn't do that often.

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AntiWailer: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
mcheww
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Splinz:
A controversial thread, no doubt. And I don't see them girls agreeing at all.

Op, either by act of omission or a deliberate one (perhaps to start a fight) failed to balanced his views, seeing that when the coin is flipped, one can also argue same things convincingly about the guys.

The girls are going mad already. But c'mon guys, we need not start WW3 now, mbok.

I have a penchant fir controversial writeups so I always leave it open...I could add few points that will shush most ladies attacking me but I left it out to see if they would raise it but am I surprised that they rather chose to attack the writer? HELL NO...and this is why many of them are dumped in no time...lack of sound IQ...

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.