Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (37295 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / If You Know This Book And You're Yet To Marry Check Yourself(pictures) / Man Dates Dolls, Says He Prefers Dolls. No Pregnancy, No Stds, No Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by pointstores(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
ok nw
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
So true
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Humanistme: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
He's very old I've seen him before..... looking so unkept shocked
In case you don't know he's presently having issues with his neighbour on why he's yet to be married.... they are suspecting him to be gay because of the way guys visit him fact...... ask him he knows I'm saying the truth cool

shocked maybe this is the real reason he is a misogynist. he is secretly competing with ladies for guys affection cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Reeberry:
There are millions of niggas. Just like saying you are ready to jump from dick to dicks.
yes, I'm ready to jump on as many dicks as possible. And so what?

Don't you guys do worse

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
what if he dates you for a day and dumps you the next day...is something wrong with you too? #seriouslyasking?

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
what if he dates you for a day and dumps you the next day...is something wrong with you too? #seriouslyasking
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by biacan(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Humanistme:

shocked maybe this is the real reason he is a misogynist. he is secretly competing with ladies for guys affection cheesy

Ask him directly he knows what I'm talking about dude is so gay everyone in his hood knows him well he's having issues with them I'm not making this up but I'm saying the fact ask him..... he's over 40years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
He's very old I've seen him before..... looking so unkept shocked
In case you don't know he's presently having issues with his neighbour on why he's yet to be married....they are suspecting him to be gay because of the way guys visit him fact...... ask him he knows I'm saying the truth cool

Chai! nairaland is one hilarious forum...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Humanistme: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
Ask him directly he knows what I'm talking about dude is so gay everyone in his hood knows him well he's having issues with them I'm not making this up but I'm saying the fact ask him..... he's over 40years

ewoooo! chai! toks2008 is this true? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Reeberry: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
yes, I'm ready to jump on as many dicks as possible. And so what?

Don't you guys do worse
Which guys? You must be high on your cùnt.

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
JennieCutie4U:
what if he dates you for a day and dumps you the next day...is something wrong with you too? #seriouslyasking

Well according to uncle toks, you will need seven general overseers for deliverance cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
JennieCutie4U:
what if he dates you for a day and dumps you the next day...is something wrong with you too? #seriouslyasking?

Funny enough,I'm yet to see ladies give a good counter opinion on this topic.

A guy can have just few minutes conversation with you and get stuck with you and a man can just be passing time with you for years...it all depends on who you sell to him.

8 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Reeberry: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
JennieCutie4U:

Some things are seriously wrong with girl. grin
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by biacan(f): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Humanistme:

ewoooo! chai! toks2008 is this true? shocked
He even brought the issue on nairaland last year..... I know him very well he knows what I'm talking about ask him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Which guys? You must be high on your cùnt.
same way you're high on your côck. Fuckin son of a bitch

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Ushiefrank(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
[b][/b]
MissSlimbody:
Who broke your heart

You really need to get over it and move on.
[s]
MissSlimbody:
Who broke your heart

[/s][quote author=MissSlimbody post=64902662]Who broke your heart

Must u run from the real truth
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by biacan(f): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Oh lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Well according to uncle toks, you will need seven general overseers for deliverance cheesy
lol...okay lemme run and go and tell the girl. let her start buying her deliverance oil fast

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by zezebabyxoxo: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ok

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
biacan:
He even brought the issue on nairaland last year..... I know him very well he knows what I'm talking about ask him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Reeberry:
Some things are seriously wrong with girl. grin
really Udonmeanit!!!
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
zezebabyxoxo:
It's funny how Uncle Toks is not responding to comments on his single status at his advanced age despite his wealth of knowledge. smiley

I'm enjoying their cluelessness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Reeberry: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
You meant your dirty mother?
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Reeberry: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
JennieCutie4U:

really Udonmeanit!!!
The girl needs deliverance. grin
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by biacan(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

Stop quoting me you know what I'm talking about..... tell them toks tell them now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by marshalldgreat(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
MissSlimbody:
...Very frustrated, I tell you.
I have always know him to be this way, since I joined nairaland.

The lady that broke his heart didn't do well at all.
but you wowo sha o... Your wowo come make my wowo fine... Chai grin

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by zezebabyxoxo: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ok

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yea she's got some attitudes. I actually know she is loyal and doesn't cheat though. But she seems not to be as committed as i am to the relationship. She doesn't call often or send messages. Most times lately, i do the talking first before her. We both might be online on Whatsapp and she wouldn't say a thin until i do that. I believe she loves me actually but i cant continue being the one doing the most. You can imagine having a partner who doesn't call or keep in touch with you whereas some other dude keeps in touch with you more often than your so called partner. Thats exactly whats goin on now. Theres this lady who calls and messages me every moment just to know how i am doing while babe doesn't do that often.
And have you called her attention to it? You guys should discuss it. All that glitters ain't gold. This your new catch might not b that loyal. Be wise

12 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Reeberry:
You meant your dirty mother?
the son of a bitch knows the bitch I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
zezebabyxoxo:
It's funny how Uncle Toks is not responding to comments on his single status at his advanced age despite his wealth of knowledge. smiley If you were so great, I'm sure a wife material (by your standard of course) would have snatched you off the market. We all know how scarce quality men are.
He is a divorcee. Perhaps he's taking his time now.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by silver94(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
So I shud check myself because of a nigga when there are millions of other niggas that will appreciate me and all I have a offer.

Rubbish.

I think you should check yourself, Why you jump from one lady to another like a bag of flies.
What do you have to offer? Pussy? undecided That's no more an order on the menu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AZeD1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

This is exactly why Men use many ladies as intimacy gadgets...you will never see intelligent ladies attacking a writer but they focus on the topic and give fantastic views people can learn from.

As a sapiosexual,I don't ever pray to come across unintelligent ladies and if I mistakenly date them,I dump them with the speed of light.
I'm sorry your post makes no sense and comes across as misogynistic.

If a guy dumps a woman because of her genotype, how is that the fault of the woman?

If a guy dumps a woman because she starts earning more, how is the fault of the woman?

If a guy dumps a woman because he relocates, how is the fault of the woman?

There's an urgent need to organise a logic class.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / My Fiance Says Am Fat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.