Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (82741 Views)

Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by karlboss: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
krissconnect:
Arggghhh! She even received a gift for her promiscuous lifestyle? Kenya, oh dear kenya! shocked

I know of a man given best customer of the year by an ashewo joint. It happens in naija
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Protocall: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
No b 28,000 d**k oooooooo, some men dey repeat nw. Let us say 2000 d**ks sha.

Life is really hard.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Rozaytee: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
men who visit brothels are really trying...ooo...shocked
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Glosam5683(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Pls can someone calculate it per day
Mo dori mi muo
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by yemoefire(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
see the way dey write the name king of condoms
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
This was disgusting to read
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
23 years of prostitution 28,000 men and she can't afford decent life for herself after retirement.... this woman must be what we called typical osho free... TUFIAKWA
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Lemmejoor(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
She didnt jst quit. In football its assumed she left england for china
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
chinedubrazil:

OMG !
Her oil rig must 've be wide as lagos ibadan express way

28k dicks?
She get App wey de count am ni? shocked

Meanwhile, unless she de await gratuity, her condition looks terrible.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by cimag: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Can this type of woman stay a day without a dick inside her kondo?What does she mean by retirement?Does she want to keep just few men to be sampling her or total abstinence from sex that she has become addicted to?
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
And she's still looking poor.... That's to show you that devil has nothing to offer.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
and she no stil rich shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
juwoonn:
She dey count them? Perhaps she will need a special cell in hell

Why does she need a special place in hell?

News flash, she with 28k body count, a virgin who has sex 2 days to her wedding, all the men who patronize oloshos, a guy who is lying to a girl, a diligent wife who denies she has hidden savings and a loving husband who bears a grudge against his wife will all go to same hell if they all die on the spot.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
aalangel:
And she's still looking poor.... That's to show you that devil has nothing to offer.

Hmmmm

True in a way, I will modify to the devil has nothing to offer at the end.

Some supposedly shine in the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
cimag:
Can this type of woman stay a day without a dick inside her kondo?What does she mean by retirement?Does she want to keep just few men to be sampling her or total abstinence from sex that she has become addicted to?

She said she's not addicted and wanted to train her kids.

Also said she turned down. Several marriage proposals.

She sounds like she can do without.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by room089: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shebi dem be tell us say Ashewo no be work and no be even management sef?
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by bizhop01: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Her pussy strong pass aso rock
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nawa 28000 men. 3 rounds * 28000 = 84000 rounds I dey salute. Most Nigerian prostitutes died in ACTIVE SERVICE

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by VivvyKossy: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chai... Look at the environment she's in.
After servicing 28,000 men what did she achieve? Nothing.
She's still living in a slum. She must be suffering from deadly diseases. Look at her, she looks really sick and dirty.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by jeroba1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
hmmmmmmn
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
EOOJ:
shocked
This is epic.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol who was counting for her
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
UncleJudax:

She get App wey de count am ni? shocked

Meanwhile, unless she de await gratuity, her condition looks terrible.

omo the lady weak me,

if such act is to be celebrated, she would have won a golden medal in prostitution..

What a feat!!!!
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
On her retirement, the 49-year-old received a parcel of land
According to Sarah Mutero, she has turned down many marriage proposals from suitors she had given excellent service.

A 49-year-old city sex worker has decided to retire from the trade.
Sarah Mutero pulled the curtain to a trade she thrived in for many years.

After calling it quits, Mutero received a parcel of land worth Sh120,000 in Makuyu, Murang’a County. Some well-wishers have also promised to pool funds to build her a house after she ditched the trade.

Stanley Ngara aka King of Condoms of LVCT- and who is spearheading a programme to retire sex workers in a humane way said sex workers have played an important role in the fight against HIV/Aids.

“Men will seek sex in all ways, but when it comes to sex workers it is a different game. They don’t accept intercourse without condoms however much men insist to pay more for unprotected sex. Society has a negative perception of sex workers but in reality, they are in the front line in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases,” said Ngara.

He added; “Their clients are men in other relationships

— and from surveys, seven out of 10 clients ask for unprotected sex. Out of these seven, five are willing to pay handsomely. If they accept such deals you can imagine how HIV/Aids can spread. We must appreciate them with a retirement package”.
For 23 years Mutero had been a sex worker, having serviced hundreds of men at her hometown of Embu, Nairobi city centre and in Majengo area.

She claims she would service 20 or more men in a day in her younger years. But as age set in, hard economic times and stiff competition she could manage four customers daily. This means an average of 100 per month and for 23 years she has taken care of over 28,000 men.

“It is not an easy thing to satisfying such a big number of men, some being ruthless, yet we end up poor. We earn peanuts that we can’t even save. Everything I have earned in servicing needy men went to clothes, shelter and food for my children as well as education,” she said.

In sex business, pricing is determined by standards and location. In villages, Majengo and places like that, a session popularly called “shot” goes for Sh100. In the city centre it costs Sh200 and higher in upmarket areas.

In Majengo, sex workers rent the mud houses for Sh4,500 per month and have to close business at 11pm. She is among sellers who spent the night there while others with young children or those whose husbands are not aware what they do for living go home early.

In the sex business, she says, some morals are thrown out of the window if one is to make good money.

“If a shot is Sh100 how many men do you have to sleep with to make ends meet? Many. That is why we don’t disregard customers as far as they can pay and are above 18 years. Though I am old, young men prefer me because we treat them well, and if they are beginners we show them how to put on condoms and do enjoyable sex. My clients are aged between 18 and 35 years,” she revealed.

Mutero is among the old sex workers in the city and has decided to retire and set a precedent for her workmates, some in their 60s.

“Young women are taking over. I also find it weird when some customers we meet tell me I served them five or ten years ago. They wonder how I am still alive and in the business. I have turned down many asking to marry me, especially after I give them delightful sex,” she said.

She added; “I want to retire and settle down quietly. I am not addicted to a point I will retreat to the streets. No, I just want quiet life with my children and I am not interested in getting a husband.”

The mother of two sons jumped into prostitution aged 17 years in 1995 after a stranger impregnated her and vanished. His first-born is a form-four leaver while his second son is in form four but struggling with school fees.

“They respect me and I suspect they know I am a sex worker. They have prayed that I shift from what I am doing. I wish my children do not get into this business or seek sex from prostitutes,” she hopes.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/kenyan-oldest-s3x-worker-retires-after-servicing-28000-men-in-23-years-photos/

Glorious day, so when is tonto going to retire. Hi tonto
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by willyjacs(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
lol i no even know weda to cry or laf cox d story just luk un-seriously serious.
28k men!

they evn pose take pix with award lik say she achieve beta tin
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by SexyDenzel: 6:29am On Feb 10, 2018
chinedubrazil:

OMG !
Her oil rig must 've be wide as lagos ibadan express way

28k dicks?
28000 X 8minutes ÷ 60 ÷ 24 = 155. She bleeped for 155 days non stop during service.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2018
Konji is bastard imagine
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Still finally Retired into poverty
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by BAMSRAY(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2018
she is proud of her job.....she will end up settled down with responsible man,an she wil be a gud house wife....the devil u know is beter than the Angel u don't know.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
you are what you are cos you havent given your life to Christ.
Re: Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) by Bansi: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
28k conji's cured by one person . This is great service to humanity[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.