Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! (2319 Views)

Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
One good thing that would happen to you if you quit Christianity or any other religion is that your eyes will open wide and you'll see clearly, in fact, you'll actually begin to understand what the bible is saying when you quit Christianity. What an irony!

Many people reading the bible don't understand that nobody in history met Jesus, including his so called disciples.

Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER met Jesus!! Non even existed.

If you argue otherwise, then show me where in the bible where Mark or Mathew or Luke or John claimed to have met Jesus.

Nobody in history or in the bible claimed to have had any contact with Jesus.

You know why? Because Jesus is mythology, not a human being, and it was well understood among the ancients that any place "Jesus said" in the bible was an ancient template for anybody, any culture to write their own mythical savior/hero story in their image.

Jesus was never meant to be taken as a human being even among the earliest christians- the gnostics.

Again, Mark, Mathew, Luke, John NEVER claimed to have met Jesus. They simply reported a story as it was already told thousands of years before anybody heard of Jesus. That's why they always said "Jesus said to them" not "Jesus said to us". Even when Mathew who was supposedly a disciple of Jesus was writing, but he wrote "Jesus said to Mathew" not "Jesus said to me". But Christians aren't seeing it!! To be a Christian is to be spiritually BLIND.

If you think you know your bible better than I do, I am ready to take a bet with you.

I'll send N100,000 to your bank account if you show me any place where the bible said any of the quotes below:-

"Jesus told me"

"Jesus said to me"

"I said to Jesus"

"I told Jesus"

"Me and Jesus"

"Jesus and myself "

"We and Jesus"

"I saw Jesus "

"We saw Jesus "

"We met Jesus "

"Jesus met me"

"I met Jesus "

"Jesus gave me"

"I gave Jesus "

"I went to see Jesus "

"Jesus came to see me"

"Jesus healed me"

"I was healed by Jesus"

Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER met Jesus!! Mark, Luke, Mathew, John like Jesus, NEVER even existed! They were all invented by Rome.

The dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to be a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by illicit(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
Are you serious about the 100k

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
illicit:

Yes, I am serious.

In fact, Seun, Myndd can delete my account if I fail to fulfill
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by VikingKing: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
illicit:

I'll add 30k to that 100k.

Cc: Musicwriter

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
VikingKing:

I'll add 30k to that 100k.

Cc: Musicwriter

Guys, the bet money has risen to N130k

Hahahahah!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by harqinhola(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin grin Who is your colos and loud plug . Share his contact , I need to get to this highness level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
harqinhola:
grin grin Who is your colos and loud plug . Share his contact , I need to get to this highness level.

Such a noise is unnecessary.

What are you waiting for before you prove me wrong?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Samunique(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
1 John 1:1 KJV
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

John 9:8-11 KJV
The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged? [9] Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he. [10] Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened? [11] He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.

Revelation 1:11,17-20 KJV
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. [17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. [19] Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; [20] The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

OP Jesus is real !

Do these answer your questions ?

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samunique:
1 John 1:1 KJV
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

John 9:8-11 KJV
The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged? [9] Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he. [10] Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened? [11] He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.

Revelation 1:11,17-20 KJV
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. [17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. [19] Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; [20] The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

OP Jesus is real !

Do these answer your questions ?

No, you didn't answer my question. It's rather a simple question, so I don't know why you decided to make it difficult for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by FarmBusinessNG: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
Devil has already captured this one.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
Devil has already captured this one.

How does that answer the question posed here?

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by harqinhola(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

Such a noise is unnecessary.

What are you waiting for before you prove me wrong?

I’m not a Christian but I can bet #130k that you are high as Bleep . I know that feeling .
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
harqinhola:

I’m not a Christian but I can bet #130k that you are high as Bleep . I know that feeling .

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by CrystalBliss: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

2 Peter 1:16-18

For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.

3 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Odin13: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.

You have no doubt to clear

Ignore the being ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

I don't know why you're making it difficult for yourself.

Show me any place in the bible where Peter or some other author wrote:-

"Jesus told me"

"Jesus said to me"

"I said to Jesus"

"I told Jesus"

"Me and Jesus"

"Jesus and myself "

"We and Jesus"

"I saw Jesus "

"We saw Jesus "

"We met Jesus "

"Jesus met me"

"I met Jesus "

"Jesus gave me"

"I gave Jesus "

"I went to see Jesus "

"Jesus came to see me"

"Jesus healed me"

"I was healed by Jesus"

If Peter was writing an actual event that he witnessed, he would have used those phrases.

4 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by CrystalBliss: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

I don't know why you're making it difficult for yourself.

Show me any place in the bible where Peter or some other author wrote:-

"Jesus told me"

"Jesus said to me"

"I said to Jesus"

"I told Jesus"

"Me and Jesus"

"Jesus and myself "

"We and Jesus"

"I saw Jesus "

"We saw Jesus "

"We met Jesus "

"Jesus met me"

"I met Jesus "

"Jesus gave me"

"I gave Jesus "

"I went to see Jesus "

"Jesus came to see me"

"Jesus healed me"

"I was healed by Jesus"

If Peter was writing an actual event that he witnessed, he would have used those phrases.

The Bible Writers wrote in reported speech because they never wanted to draw attention to themselves. Did you see "Jesus called me", "Jesus healed me' etc in the Gospel of John? No. Does that mean John didn't write that book? No.

After John finished the writing of his book, other disciples such as Peter, Janes, etc appended their approval in verse 24. Follow the narration below and take a look at verse 24. Tell me why John wrote everything in reported speech when he was the same disciple described as "The disciple whom Jesus loved" in the rest of the book. Why didn't he simply say "And I did this and that "And He asked me to do this and that" etc.

John 21:20-25

"20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is going to betray you?”) 21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”

22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.

25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

The Bible Writers wrote in reported speech because they never wanted to draw attention to themselves. Did you see "Jesus called me", "Jesus healed me' etc in the Gospel of John? No. Does that mean John didn't write that book? No.

After John finished the writing of his book, other disciples such as Peter, Janes, etc appended their approval in verse 24. Follow the narration below and take a look at verse 24. Tell me why John wrote everything in reported speech when he was the same disciple described as "The disciple whom Jesus loved" in the rest of the book. Why didn't he simply say "And I did this and that "And He asked me to do this and that" etc.

John 21:20-25

"20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is going to betray you?”) 21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”

22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.

25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

Yes, the new testament authors wrote in reported manner like a journalist reporting an event he/she never witnessed. It's fine you at least know that because many Christians don't.

However, it wasn't because they were scared, rather it was because they were reporting an event that they (themselves) were never an eyewitness to, in fact, Luke actually made it clear in the first chapter, saying that the story he was narrating "were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses". But Christians are so blind they don't see it!!

The above shows that Luke never met Jesus, neither did Mark, Mathew, John.

The story of Jesus is an ancient story told before anybody heard of Jesus. Rome simply copied from the ancient scripts, edited, and published.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by CrystalBliss: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

Yes, the new testament authors wrote in reported manner like a journalist reporting an event he/she never witnessed. It's fine you at least know that because many Christians don't.

However, it wasn't because they were scared, rather it was because they were reporting an event that they (themselves) were never an eyewitness to, in fact, Luke actually make it clear in the first chapter, saying that the story he was narrating "were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses"

The above shows that Luke never met Jesus!!

Luke was not a disciple of Jesus!!

Luke wasn't an eye witness. He wasn't one of the 12 disciples. That of John was different. He was a witness. Dispute that.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

Luke wasn't an eye witness. He wasn't one of the 12 disciples. That of John was different. He was a witness. Dispute that.

Is Luke no longer a disciple of Jesus? From when?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by CrystalBliss: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

Is Luke no longer a disciple of Jesus? From when?

You're ignorant. Luke was a disciple of Paul. He became a Christian through Paul's preaching.

4 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

You're ignorant. Luke was a disciple of Paul. He became a Christian through Paul's preaching.

Fine.
Show me where the supposed eyewitnesses said:-

"Jesus told me"

"Jesus said to me"

"I said to Jesus"

"I told Jesus"

"Me and Jesus"

"Jesus and myself "

"We and Jesus"

"I saw Jesus "

"We saw Jesus "

"We met Jesus "

"Jesus met me"

"I met Jesus "

"Jesus gave me"

"I gave Jesus "

"I went to see Jesus "

"Jesus came to see me"

"Jesus healed me"

"I was healed by Jesus"
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by CrystalBliss: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

Fine.
Show me where the supposed eyewitnesses said:-

"Jesus told me"

"Jesus said to me"

"I said to Jesus"

"I told Jesus"

"Me and Jesus"

"Jesus and myself "

"We and Jesus"

"I saw Jesus "

"We saw Jesus "

"We met Jesus "

"Jesus met me"

"I met Jesus "

"Jesus gave me"

"I gave Jesus "

"I went to see Jesus "

"Jesus came to see me"

"Jesus healed me"

"I was healed by Jesus"

I'm not here to argue with you or show you where any eyewitness said any of those things above. I'm here to let your see the fault in your logic. I've quoted from the writings of Peter and John. Peter even described the Transfiguration event and expressly said "We were eye witnesses of His Majesty." The disciples wrote in John 24 to tell us that John himself was the writer of the book. Someone has showed you 1John 1 where John wrote that they have written that which their eyes have seen and their hands have handled. It's left to you. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

I'm not here to argue with you or show you where any eyewitness said any of those things above. I'm here to let your see the fault in your logic. I've quoted from the writings of Peter and John. Peter even described the Transfiguration event and expressly said "We were eye witnesses of His Majesty." The disciples wrote in John 24 to tell us that John himself was the writer of the book. Someone has showed you 1John 1 where John wrote that they have written that which their eyes have seen and their hands have handled. It's left to you. Bye.

All the stories were concocted by the Roman empire!! The event NEVER occurred!!

If someone witnessed it, they won't use third person pronoun, rather they'll use words like "me" "we", "us". They won't have said "Jesus and his disciples" because the author is supposed to have been with Jesus and would have witnessed the event.

Think!! Brother think!!
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by VikingKing: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

If you believe that the first 4 books of the Bible were written by the apostles they were named after, then I have a very beautiful bridge at Ikorodu-underpass to sell to you. The bridge is in pristine condition, tear rubber!

3 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by VikingKing: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

If I give you definite proof that the book of John wasnt written by John the Apostle himself, you will pay me 20k. Deal? We will use a nairaland escrow to hold both mine and yours so there wouldn't be any fowl play.

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
VikingKing:

If I give you definite proof that the book of John wasnt written by John the Apostle himself, you will pay me 20k. Deal? We will use a nairaland escrow to hold both mine and yours so there wouldn't be any fowl play.

Mark, Mathew, Luke, John NEVER even existed. All the names were invented and appended to the texts by the Roman empire.

This includes the so called letters of Paul. When Rome saw letters talking to a certain people, they just gave it a name. Example; Hebrews, Galatians, etc

1 Like

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by VikingKing: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

Mark, Mathew, Luke, John NEVER even existed. All the names were invented and appended to the texts by the Roman empire.

This includes the so called letters of Paul. When Rome saw letters talking to a certain people, they just gave it a name. Example; Hebrews, Galatians, etc

You're taking about "Caesars Messiah", Right?
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by musicwriter(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
VikingKing:

You're taking about "Caesars Messiah", Right?

The book: Caesars Messiah revealed some part of it. There's another book specifically called "Jesus never existed" that talks about that.

For those interested in serious research- history and archeology, Jesus never existed has a scholarly website www.jesusneverexisted.com

The scholar made it a lifetime service debunking the lies, coverups and telling the real history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by KnownUnknown: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
musicwriter:

The book: Caesars Messiah revealed some part of it. There's another book specifically called "Jesus never existed" that talks about that.

For those interested in serious research- history and archeology, Jesus never existed has a scholarly website www.jesusneverexisted.com

The scholar made it a lifetime service debunking the lies, coverups and telling the real history

You don’t even need a “scholar” to dispute the existence of Jesus. It is simply a case of the impossibility of the tales told about him.

You don’t need a scholar to dispute the existence of any god because gods only exist in stories and their actions in the stories are clearly impossible, implausible, and often ridiculous.

The “real”jesus can only be found in the gospel if you dismiss the magical stuff. And after you dismiss the magical stuff, all you’re left with is a charlatan and a cult leader. Just dismiss the ridiculous Jew and keep it moving.

3 Likes

Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
CrystalBliss:

John? 😂
John is not the disciple whom Jesus love ii
Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by Maynman: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The “real”jesus can only be found in the gospel if you dismiss the magical stuff. And after you dismiss the magical stuff, all you’re left with is a charlatan and a cult leader. Just dismiss the ridiculous Jew and keep it moving.
Apt, remove the miracles and Jesus is just an ordinary man that has anger issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Types Of Christianity? / Another Bombshell From Dr. David Oyedepo / Nigeria Gospel Ministers And Their Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.