Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Reason Why Pregnant Woman Must Have Sex Everytime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Pregnant Woman Must Have Sex Everytime (665 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Pregnant Woman Must Have Sex Everytime by messi12345(f): 1:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Everything about pregnancy and the joy that it brings to a couple’s life, more specifically a woman’s life, has already been said before. And in great lengths too. But what is not often spoken about is the pain that it brings with it. Pregnancy is far from a joy-ride. In fact, it can be quite an uncomfortable experience.

You have to grapple with morning sickness, constipation, fatigue, occasional aches and pains, and what not on a daily basis. At such a time, sex might be the last thing on your mind. And even when your partner is in the mood, you may refuse thinking sex will probably just add to your discomfort.
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/02/reason-why-pregnant-woman-must-have-sex.html{/url}

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Nobody Is A Gay(photos) / How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? / Are Sex Dolls Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.