Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (20886 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" / His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by oyetunder(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2018
she is free to do so. Even mama Eve obeyed the devil...and paid the price.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Moving4: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2018
mtchew! Useless moderators everywhere...
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Anijay1212(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Do whatever catches your fancy.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by SweetyZinta(f): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2018
madridguy:
Are you from Benin Kingdom?

grin grin

Yes, my house is not far from oba's palace
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Joshuamassodi(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
the guy twisted motive is that, if she went for the schoolarship he will not have opportunity to marry her again believed me that's fact
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by sirgalahad26(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2018
asswear! the girl's foolishness is above board! Nltaliban, Chiomamee, Condomsir, IFEOLUWAKRIZ, come and see a 21st century mumu!
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by etimocity(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2018
my friend. prepare and travel: with your gualification you can still me another man bether him. stupid man want to tide you future down becouse marriage.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by duduade: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2018
The guy is selfish... And he is just 26... Real devil blessing stopper
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Ikemefuna44: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2018
The situation is not as bad as it seems. You just have to reach a compromise with your boyfriend.
To show commitment, marry him in earnest, even if the wedding is going to be a low key one. Then proceed for your programme. Then ensure you communicate all the time, and see each other now and then for coitus. Coitus is very important for newly married couples.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by HarrypotterIV: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2018
Innobee99:
A boy friend that doesn't want your progress, Is that one a boy friend?

End time boy friend

fascinating,i honestly believe the power to heal is in oneself,that resolve,will to live,doctors can only try their best
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nigeriadondie: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Village people don start work.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by konniey(f): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2018
megrimor:
Village people at work
my dear no b lie
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by OfficialOjonimi(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2018
It's simple here. Convince him to see beyound the immediate gratification and see into your future. If he want to marry soon, let him marry u now and you will be his wife while u go study. Promise him sincerely n u will b on ur way 2 a study of life.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by align360: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2018
young man lacks wisdom.. what then happens if you marry her before she leaves for study.. that way you 'll have a chance to shuttle abroad , explore more opportunities, learn and make great friends..
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
SweetyZinta:
Since the news is from Kenya, I give up!

You can not hear Nigerian girl spewing such especially if she's from Benin Kingdom grin grin

Oba atokpey!!!

Iseeeeee
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by quiyyah(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
CastedAyo:
A 22-year-old lady took to a popular Kenyan Facebook page yesterday, to seek advice from other women.

According to her, she got a scholarship to study abroad but her boyfriend of three years doesn't want her to go, claiming that he is too old and wants them to get married soon.

See her post and advice dished out by some women;

How many times Una wan repeat this post

https://torimill.com/2018/02/i-dont-want-to-lose-him-lady-contemplates-giving-up-scholarship-to-study-abroad-because-her-boyfriend-doesnt-approve.html

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by madridguy(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Wow, this is incredible. Do you stay in Benin city or Lagos presently?

SweetyZinta:

grin grin

Yes, my house is not far from oba's palace
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by kense88: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
That is a very stupid decision.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Ode omo...I had a bf I thought the world of at 22yrs too...but now I wonder what I ever saw in him. I wouldn't have perched my tent with him knowing what I know now. Biko go and study.

Reminds me of that green day song whatshername. I almost made a similar choice too, and laugh at my foolishness today, though still didn't work out
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Jeromejnr(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Reminds me of that green day song whatshername. I almost made a similar choice too, and laugh at my foolishness today, though still didn't work out

A nice sad song.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
The situation is not as bad as it seems. You just have to reach a compromise with your boyfriend.
To show commitment, marry him in earnest, even if the wedding is going to be a low key one. Then proceed for your programme. Then ensure you communicate all the time, and see each other now and then for coitus. Coitus is very important for newly married couples.
hehehe, what some guys do now, if their babe is going for NYSC, they will just marry her before camp... No time!

1 Like

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by SweetyZinta(f): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2018
madridguy:
Wow, this is incredible. Do you stay in Benin city or Lagos presently?

Just kidding jare! Am not from there neither do I live in Lagos or Benin
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Ode omo...I had a bf I thought the world of at 22yrs too...but now I wonder what I ever saw in him. I wouldn't have perched my tent with him knowing what I know now. Biko go and study.
some people no just wan get brain for head.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by delishpot: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
She is afraid that after her hussle some useless man would say she is not wife material because she gat a car, a house and the abroad degree esp if she hits 30 before deciding to settle down. Many Naija en hate to see women succeed. Thank God I am not a demon like them. If she likes, she should even not go to school at all for love. Tomorrow that same man would ask what she brings to the table.

1 Like

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by icedsammy: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
MY Sister The lord Will be Your Muscle.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by juwoonn(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Go and study. 26 years old boy is not old. I married at about 30 and it seems it was too early for me. The guy is just scared he may loss you.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Make I no hear any cry 2moro, he cut my heart o after I gave him my scholarship!
BTW, wetin concern me.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by viceddy95(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
hu b dis 1 again,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read / A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.