Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him (4620 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him by braine(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Csami:
You know what, you guys should just have sex and after that you'll know what you want and what he wants.

Straight up. No time to waste + it's a win win for both parties.

1 Like

Re: I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him by phililp(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Izen:

I ended up more confused than when I started.

Dont be confused my darling, if hes worth it and doing so won't affect ur job... Its a yes from me

Life is too short to begin to set boundaries and make unnessessary rules..be free to do what ur hrt tells u, as long as its not a crime and not againt ur conscience, if it goes wrong it becomes a lesson and experience.. If it geos well.. U'll love it.

All the best lady

1 Like

Re: I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him by Jadoskii(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2018

Re: I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him by blackgold2018(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

You'll hurt your feelings too, because you already find it difficult watching him talk with other ladies. So, calm down babe. How will you na be rehearsing the speech you'll give him when he tells you his mind?

What happens if it happens?
You like him, he likes you. If he is responsible, then give it a shot while respecting office policies.
Lol.. I thought I'm the only one that noticed her confusion and Op is indirectly asking to be giving reasons to date him. She will definitely end up dating him because that's exactly want she's waiting for.
Re: I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him by Mayorchama(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mehnn!!! I love you guys reasoning.. Its soo cool to be a MAN!
Csami:
You know what, you guys should just have sex and after that you'll know what you want and what he wants.

My opinion is a question... How would feel if he end up dating another colleague of yours in the same office? Then what happens?

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Izen:
Please quick one guys. I need experienced answers.

How do I nicely tell a colleague to back off? I cannot date someone who works with me for obvious reasons. I'm a lady and I'll be at the receiving end if things go south. I also do not like unnecessary office drama, tension and rumors. We work in a large organisation but we happen to be in the same department. I also tend to get jealous when I see him hanging out with other female coworkers more than necessary. I'm not sure I can deal but this guy is consistently on my case.
If I'm being honest, I'm attracted to him a lot too and would probably date him under different circumstances. But I just can't be with someone who works in the same organisation as me. I love my job too much to resign and it would be stupid of me to even do that.
He hasn't outrightly asked me out but I don't even want it to get to that point to avoid awkwardness.
So what do I tell him so as not to hurt his feelings? Thanks.

I have always had 3 dating rules that I live by and they have worked for me very well

1. Don't date someone in the same office
2. Don't date someone in the same class (in school)
3. Don't date someone in the same house

Don't shit where you eat

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Op don't date if he woos u, most times office romance is not worth the hassles.
Assuming you are both in different branches, then yea u can if he mans up and ask u out. But for now, place him behind u and focus on the job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) / I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! / Since Men Won't Marry Us, We Go Dey Knack Una Papa" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.