Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna (29602 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Fourwinds: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Mstcheeeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
You sound like someone who's scared, someone who's terrified that he would marry a lady that behaves just like him. If you want a decent wife, be a decent husband.
Prettyenit if you havent noticed that opposites attract in love then you never lived. there are more "good partner /bad partner" marrriages thriving today than there are "good partner /good partner" and "bad partner /bad partner" marriages.
2 virgins dont make a happy marriage just like 2 hoes dont make a happy marriage. Same like 2 poor spouses dont make a happy marriage and 2 rich spouses dont make a happy marriage
marriage is about opposites meeting to heal one another.not 2 alikes meeting.alikes cause conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by riyanxeally(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
I dey watch u sef wt ai do ur inquiries well before jumping..find a gud woman ull be glad u did..I know many vjs who re misbehaving now..its all bout discipline n control n its learned..

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by udi4eva(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
I'm not a minor, and I know my comment is scary to believe especially if you have been naughty but its true and karma is real.

My bad, "minor" can be relative, rather, "as u grow older". Karma is real, but also most times everything is as a result of time and chance. You will most likely not understand now no matter how much I try to explain, i'm sure you will as you grow older.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by BakireBulmaker: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
aflyingbird:
I waited for marriage. It's not a big deal. Even if I wasn't a virgin, my husband wouldn't have cared and he told me this. Ladies, the right man wouldn't care about you being a virgin or not, he's going to have other things he's looking for, things more important than virginity.

Your husband doesn't want to you to be proud that's why he is acting like he doesn't care.
In reality and at your back, he is boasting about it to all and sundry.
Every man loves and cherishes a virgin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

sister biacan how was that harsh
You're too and that's not acceptable to be coming from a guy like you undecided
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
You're too and that's not acceptable to be coming from a guy like you undecided
Lol....na me get my mouth
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Gloryboy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
You so right op.
Any girl that go against this means she is no more a Virgin wanting to console herself and any guy that do the same is a girl hunter that won't want girls to keep it before marriage.
All doesn't change the fact that virgins are the pride of life, or why didn't Jesus come through another loyal, faithful, successful but not a simple Virgin woman.
If you still a Virgin pls keep it for the right person (husband) and if you not it doesn't mean you should keep loosening it.
Above all with your virginity add good behavior and ensure you pick the right person when the time comes.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
smiley I understand your message but the opposites I know are: gentle wife, temperamental husband ( but they are both good or both bad) wife with high libido who likes to experiment sexually and husband with low libido who's not interested in sex (but they are both good or both bad) if you see a nice guy with a bad wife then, he probably jilted someone and married her, same with the lady. There are so many other reasons I can't list them all. I hope u understand.
ubunja:

Prettyenit if you havent noticed that opposites attract in love then you never lived. there are more "good partner /bad partner" marrriages thriving today than there are "good partner /good partner" and "bad partner /bad partner" marriages.
2 virgins dont make a happy marriage just like 2 hoes dont make a happy marriage. Same like 2 poor spouses dont make a happy marriage and 2 rich spouses dont make a happy marriage
marriage is about opposites meeting to heal one another.not 2 alikes meeting.alikes cause conflict.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Lol....na me get my mouth
After you'll say you're not harsh on ladies future consultant undecided
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
After you'll say you're not harsh on ladies future consultant undecided
It's just one of those days jare
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

It's just one of those days jare
Better learn how to be respectful towards ladies cool
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by BIXYBABE: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
ubunja:
if you see me marrying a girl who is not a virgin shoot me...
So Nairalanders are free to check ur wife Virgina's in other to confirm

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Better learn how to be respectful towards ladies cool
Just my mom...sister and gf..That's all

The rest are ****
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Just my mom...sister and gf..That's all
The rest are ****
Who's your girlfriend shocked shocked lipsrsealed cool
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
My dear I understand exactly what you are saying but in most relationships there's more to it than what meets the eye. There are sad relationships where you see a spouse maltreating the other, but if you had known the full story you'd probably stop feeling sorry for the victim
udi4eva:

My bad, "minor" can be relative, rather, "as u grow older". Karma is real, but also most times everything is as a result of time and chance. You will most likely not understand now no matter how much I try to explain, i'm sure you will as you grow older.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Who's your girlfriend shocked shocked lipsrsealed cool
Question for another day
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Question for another day
I thought you and the general queen had something going on lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Jman06(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
My bae is a virgin and would remain so until our wedding night.
Virgins are the best! No baggage of one ex or the other.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
I thought you and the general queen had something going on lipsrsealed
which rubbish thing??

I don't know ur gender ma
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
BIXYBABE:
So Nairalanders are free to check ur wife Virgina's in other to confirm
i check myself. i know how. i have done it twice already
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
smiley I understand your message but the opposites I know are: gentle wife, temperamental husband ( but they are both good or both bad) wife with high libido who likes to experiment sexually and husband with low libido who's not interested in sex (but they are both good or both bad) if you see a nice guy with a bad wife then, he probably jilted someone and married her, same with the lady. There are so many other reasons I can't list them all. I hope u understand.
what is a Nice Guy?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some one who's kind, generous, easy smile, easy to talk to, respectful etc
ubunja:

what is a Nice Guy?
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

which rubbish thing??

I don't know ur gender ma
I saw a lick chat between you and the general queen on a certain thread lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
I saw a lick chat between you and the general queen on a certain thread lipsrsealed
As if u don't handle both accounts
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
benefits of being a virgin till marriage and then you end up with a guy that will infect you with HIV..
hmmm dat one na big gbese
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prettyenit18:
Some one who's kind, generous, easy smile, easy to talk to, respectful etc
you poor delluded thing cry
a Nice Guy is a guy who does all those things for you and imagines you owe him sex in return.
a badboy will give you all those things without expecting sex in return.Badboys are not badboys coz they are criminals or evil.thats why they are not in jail.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Collins87: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Love that. You kept your virginity, got married to a man that doesn't care about that, after giving birth to 2, the man divorces you permanently, marries another girl after 3months. Virgin are u there? Character covers everything sister.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by Prettyenit18(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
You are contradicting yourself.
ubunja:

you poor delluded thing cry
a Nice Guy is a guy who does all those things for you and imagines you owe him sex in return.
a badboy will give you all those things without expecting sex in return.Badboys are not badboys coz they are criminals or evil.thats why they are not in jail.
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

As if u don't handle both accounts
Please that's an expensive joke better stop it don't compare me with that girl I don't have anything to do with her undecided
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by SONofnezzar: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Please that's an expensive joke better stop it don't compare me with that girl I don't have anything to do with her undecided
I hear u
Re: Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna by biacan(f): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

I hear u
So you intentionally broke up with the general queen..... bro victor why nah shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Women, Men Should Date / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / So I Fell In Love Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.