Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (23749 Views)

6 Great Men Of God In The Bible Who Had Sidechicks. / If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? / Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Iamzik: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2018
correctguy101:

Kolo ..... mad boy .... grin

You too wan browse website abi?

I pity you. She go tell foolaneeee herdsmen your secrets grin

What manner of wicked savagery is this?

Fulani herdsmen grin grin grin grin
LWKMD
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by owowa145(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2018
FriendofGod:

Misconception!!! Jesus did not descend from David.
I am the root and the seed of David, so says Jesus Christ. Who are we to object. Don't be Heretic pls.

1 Like

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by tojuola(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Tocheagle:
Apostle Paul and Isaiah the prophet

They said one person nd u took two
Even Oliver asked for more
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwabenjamin:
Delilahhhhhhhhhhhh..

That sexy body...I'm bald so she don't have to cut my hair kiss

She no go need your hair! Na your prick she go cut grin

1 Like

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by dacoolestkc(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
SOLO MY GUY
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by chocorex(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
eve
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by holyokoto(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
Mary Magdalene there will be cold night
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2018
God himself.. would like to ask him why he no rewards sin with punishment instead he rewards with Grace so that more Sin may abound
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Agbanasm: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Elijah. The man of fire
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2018
holyokoto:
Mary Magdalene
there will be cold night

oh behave.. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2018
The Devil, to find out the truth. I have a feeling he (The Devil) is just an invention of God to foist all his weaknesses and the terrible things he (God) commits on him (The Devil).

1 Like

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by nowpresence(f): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Joseph because of my love for handsome men. Jesus my personal mentor.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by mema900: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Jesus christ

He will help me answer the many unanswered questions in this life
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by owowa145(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2018
correctguy101:

What?

So someone can not play with you again?

Abeg leave me and my busybody jor, I can't be "idlebody" when I see an African who shows such ignorance and calls a foreign man his ancestor.
It's too obvious to be ignored jor. My busybody no go let me rest, not until I try to set that African straight.

Abraham and Isaac and Jacob aren't your ancestors. Get informed already and stop being a douchebag. The whites hates blacks for that claim. it shows most blacks are either ashamed of their heritage or they're ignorant of it.

Israelites are not whites pls. And by biblical account, be it black, white, red whatever. We all descendants of Abraham. So why being a bigot about it.

1 Like

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by jayson87: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Delilah.... I love bad girls.... JK grin
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by owowa145(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2018
nowpresence:
Joseph because of my love for handsome men. Jesus my personal mentor.
Absalom was far handsome. Check again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by afamaustin(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2018
iamgenius:
Melchizedek of course, because he's greater than Jesus of the Cross.
Melchizedek who is he
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Sofrosh(f): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2018
prodiG:
cheesy cheesy

And she bin come get beta money ontop fine shape and face kiss
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Prudent5217: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
King Solomon grin
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Jesus
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by TenderSol: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Lot... the Bible recorded that his daughters were virgins in 'almighty' Sodom.
I have some questions for him.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Sofrosh(f): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2018
correctguy101:

Aha, your mummy go soon ready.... ashawo gang member grin

Nigga, I don't take shit wen someone talks trash about my Mom....
Be warn angry angry
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Epiphanus20:
IF YOU ASKED TO SPEND A DAY WITH ONE PERSON IN BIBLE WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE
MINE IS KING SOLOMON, it's just for fun.

Joshua. That dude was a badass warrior wink
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by RichieBrown(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2018
King Solomon. I need to understand why he was so frustrated with life despite his divine wisdom and why, despite knowing that all those women he kept were ill luck, he still went ahead...something is not right....
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by codedgalaxy: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
why would I chose to spend time with fictional characters let alone biblical fictional characters?
ha ha one atheist spotted, mr. Hopefullandlord, this is how you end up not being a landlord for real ooh .well, like wy bible says "they say there is no God yet they drink the water he created"
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Goodnuel: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2018
King Solomon

So we can share his wives and his wisdom..

smiley
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Nedfed(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Ronpet777:
David for me. A man after God's heart. smiley
Wagbayi joooor,
Same here

1 Like

Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Tboysalau(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Jezebel grin
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Hanselburner(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2018
MightySparrow:
Moses
Solomon all the way.
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by Edokpia: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2018
prophet Isaiah
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by itsmeurLady(f): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2018
I cldnt scroll past this topic without typing this... JESUS!!!!!!!!!!! I wld want to spend a day with Jesus
Re: If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? by afamaustin(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2018
holyokoto:
Mary Magdalene
there will be cold night
l reason her before but l said good forbid and here u choose the only known proustite in the bibble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Science More Accurate Than The Bible? / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend / I Had This Very Fearful Dream!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.