Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Is This Appropriate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Appropriate? (1563 Views)

When Is The Appropriate Time To Propose? / Is This Appropriate From A Married Man: Happy Birthday Sweetie, Muah? / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Appropriate? by bobokeshington: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hello Nairalanders! Is it appropriate to ask your potential future partner how many people he or she has had sex with before getting married to him or her? Please what's your take on this?
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Its appropriate to ask buts not appropriate to expect the truth. Men aren't shy to say it including the ones they never toasted but toasted them. But if you ask a female just add 20 to any answer given, especially Lagos girls. Even cossy orjiakor will tell you she has slept with only 5 men.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Olalan(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ask only if you can accept whatever he or she tell you. If he/she aren't a virgin don't expect them to tell you the absolute truth esp. the girl.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by dingbang(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Don't ask... So you won't judge dem.. Cuz the moment you ask, it changes everything.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by BruncleZuma: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Olalan:
Ask only if you can accept whatever he or she tell you. If he/she aren't a virgin don't expect them to tell you the absolute truth esp. the girl.
Why do some of you just draw conclusions that virgins are saints? Do you know that some virgins now engage in anal in relationships than using the vagina?...please, Which is worse?
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
bobokeshington:
Hello Nairalanders! Is it appropriate to ask your potential future partner how many people he or she has had sex with before getting married to him or her? Please what's your take on this?
It's appropriate to ask but don't always expect to be told the truth as some people have loose count of body-count.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by Splinz(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
bobokeshington:

It is not appropriate. It's an infantile thing to do!

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin

I mean, seriously? Why the hell u gonna ask how Many men she slept with?

I juz don't get this kind of mentality...
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
bobokeshington:

It's not appropriate. It's very childish.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by bobokeshington: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Splinz:

It is not appropriate. It's an infantile thing to do!
so can't you ask your partner any kind of question
Re: Is This Appropriate? by bobokeshington: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimbraa:
It's appropriate to ask but don't always expect to be told the truth as some people have loose count of body-count.

totally agree with you. but if I may ask why would someone lie about that just because it could create another image of you
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Asbaba(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
To me, if I want to marry you, ur past is ur past. let's forget about it and plan for the future.
but asking you how many men have u slept with? is crazy and I don't buy the idea.

asking ur wife/husband to be how many people they slept with and expecting the truth, mean U're mentally inappropriate.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by alfred007(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
what if u ask and she tells you 98, how will u feel!

bro 4get her past, you are her future, unless she laughed her ass out like this one

Re: Is This Appropriate? by Splinz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
bobokeshington:

so can't you ask your partner any kind of question

Of course, you can ask questions.

However, asking for your partner's body count is akin to asking: 'Confess your sins to me'. You should know that some people are not proud of what they've done in the past, and even trying to bring back this past memories by asking certain questions, they may think, will bring put-downs if answered correctly.

So, the best bet is to try not to evoke defensiveness or shame.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by bobokeshington: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I mean, seriously? Why the hell u gonna ask how Many men she slept with?

I juz don't get this kind of mentality...
Mentality as in how??
Re: Is This Appropriate? by tellmemore15: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yes it is, but don't expect the truth. Ask about her abortions too and tell her how many you also have done.

Ask all questions and scrutinize my friend none is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobokeshington:

There's no question that is inappropriate to ask a partner when considering marriage with that person...

Forget that crap of "her/his past is past", some past can come back to bite your ass later in the future, asking questions will help you prepare for it when it comes...
Re: Is This Appropriate? by multiple4u: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
YES. But it's hard for them to tell you the truth. Body counts matters a lot. They will start to compare you with their ex. THEY WILL THINK ABOUT THEM WHILE HAVING SEX WITH YOU. VIRGINS IS THE WAY. why do people kick against getting a virgin as a wife? What is wrong with being pure? They try to talk down on guys when the say they only want VIRGINS.

The thing is, women have more power towards sex than guys. That's why some guys care about VIRGINS. Women can have sex anything she wants. They have that power over men. This makes it easier for them to sleep around. Body count of a girl really matters a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Female University Students Drop Π Ude Pictures In Hotels To Attract Men In Imo / A Bride Who Used A Goat As A Ring Bearer For Her Wedding / Sniper Should Be Subsidized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.