Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (47972 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by onome2013: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why should the maid be as young as 11years old
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by publicenemy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by publicenemy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by cynhamscakes(f): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
The girl needs help. Her life is already a mess..
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Lastborn12(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some girls lack sense shhaaa.. See father fuckers
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by nairalanduseles: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
dfrost:

That's another side to it. I didn't think about from that angle. In a bid to make it in life and make ends meet, parents neglect their wards and end up exposing them to unnecessary dangers.

in this particular case they got the services of an underage kid for cheap labour and even slapped her that is abuse......they should be charged for..
child labour
child trafficking
assault
malicious attack with intent
bodily harm and attack

Baba jail to sure if dem go court na den dey go fear and know say dem Bleep up carry the story come social media

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by nairalanduseles: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
cynhamscakes:
The girl needs help. Her life is already a mess..

u need help for judging her......she is too young to be a maid .......
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fake story!
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Meloshi(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Osaronicole: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
You will be shocked to know things like that happens.

quote author=adecz post=64980482]How can an 11 yr old girl,

"rape" a 4yr old boy??

If it were 11yo boy to 4 yo girl,
it would have been more realistic.

FAKE story..
[/quote]
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
no bleeping day a twitter user won't have something to say. I never for once believed every single stories being said on twitter. Most of them are fabricated
Same here bro
Most (if not all) of them are lies
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by bola4dprec(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennygee:
They are both minors, how can one handle this situation?
juvenile case juvenile court juvenile proceeding and juveline detention
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by dfrost: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
nairalanduseles:

in this particular case they got the services of an underage kid for cheap labour and even slapped her that is abuse......they should be charged for..
child labour
child trafficking
assault
malicious attack with intent
bodily harm and attack

Baba jail to sure if dem go court na den dey go fear and know say dem Bleep up carry the story come social media

Yes you are right.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by ogtavia(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
1) Someone must have abused or have been abusing the maid...

2) There must be serious child labour laws preventing young children from being used as maids..

3) That boy needs serious therapy immediately...

4) The Young maid needs therapy and a serious education...

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Quality20(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
just give her proper home training and orientation. she is too young to know d implications of what she is doing. don't push her to the wilderness where she could get spoiled
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Futureberry: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
What a sad society.

#Say no to child labour angry
well I guess there is an excuse for rape now. .barely 28 hours and you have changed mouth.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Imunose(f): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
The sight is terrible, I understand. But that girl needs sexual education too. She is human and a child as well.
If she was your daughter, would you condemn her? I'm certain we won't even hear about this story.
Its only difficult because she isn't your blood, but love conquers all. So educate her like a true guardian.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Futureberry:
well I guess there is an excuse for rape now. .barely 28 hours and you have changed mouth.

Excuse me...

I blame the adults exploiting children angry

In saner societies, the parents would be locked up for neglecting their own child (an 11 year old has no business working for a 4 year old) and the exploitation of the 11 year old girl. angry

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by revolt(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
That's normal naaa. No be house helps disvirgin most of us. At four dem don arrange me finish sef. She was 12....
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by dayomi445: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
I need the 11 years old girl as my maid.
Since she already know about sex, I am equal to the task..free punana every now and then for me. I like tight pussy...by the time I handle her with my six inches joy stick, she will grow sense
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Futureberry: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

Excuse me...

I blame the adults exploiting children angry

In saner societies, the parents would be locked up for neglecting their own child (an 11 year old has no business working for a 4 year old) and the exploitation of the 11 year old girl. angry

we are both saying the same thing,the raped boy can go to hell for all you care,the girl is an underage maid...so whatever she did does not matter....

imagine the dogma
death to all men..yea
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Exciton(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lazy irresponsible Nigerian "adults" are mass producing damaged kids.

Many don't have the financial resources; hence, sending them out to become maids for the sake of having a better life -- so, why have them in the first place? why bring people into the world to suffer? Most, even if financially capable, haven't the intelligence and/or time for emotional care and bonding paving way for abuse.

Stop having kids because of social pressure or because it makes you feel good, they aren't toys. Get a pet instead.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by benben1000: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
dayomi445:
I need the 11 years old girl as my maid.
Since she already know about sex, I am equal to the task..free punana every now and then for me. I like tight pussy...by the time I handle her with my six inches joy stick, she will grow sense

Typical afonja...everything is sexx sexxx, sexxx even with a minor. No control, they will fucck anything even a grandmother! Wayward things! Mpki(goat in Igbo)
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Futureberry: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Imunose:
The sight is terrible, I understand. But that girl needs sexual education too. She is human and a child as well.
If she was your daughter, would you condemn her? I'm certain we won't even hear about this story.
Its only difficult because she isn't your blood, but love conquers all. So educate her like a true guardian.
if your son was raped by her,will you empathize and educate her....

continue,we shall see how the world turns out at the end
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by dayomi445: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
benben1000:

Typical afonja...everything is sexx sexxx, sexxx even with a minor. No control, they will fucck anything even a grandmother! Wayward things!
Forget that thing... Age is just number so long as the girl has breasts and soft butt, she is matured enough to be bleeped as they are even sweeter than the old cargos
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by bigtt76(f): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Took it right out of my mouth. How can you take an 11 year old as maid? You believe by so doing your husband would not cheat on you but now she's riding your son! Two wrongs here.

xendra:
11yrs old maid? your sister should be arrested first
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Futureberry: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
nairalanduseles:

u need help for judging her......she is too young to be a maid .......
yeah,and too young to commit a crime...the 4 year old was the one raping her...the boy should be stoned to death
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by benben1000: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
dayomi445:

[s]Forget that thing... Age is just number so long as the girl has breasts and soft butt, she is matured enough to be bleeped as they are even sweeter than the old cargos[/s]

Someone should this afonja creep to the police...what a people!

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Futureberry:

we are both saying the same thing,the raped boy can go to hell for all you care,the girl is an underage maid...so whatever she did does not matter....

imagine the dogma
death to all men..yea

Always wink

Happy. You win... now let's end this conversation.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by nairalanduseles: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Futureberry:
yeah,and too young to commit a crime...the 4 year old was the one raping her...the boy should be stoned to death

grow up u sound really dumb
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by olaolutreasure(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
ourchoice:
Girls usually spoil earlier than boys. If you interview 100% of grown men, at least 60% were molested by older girls while growing up.
Was molested when I was about 4 or 5
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
No isssue, if d madam dey sponsor her go school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 6 Things men want in a relationship / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.