Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (47987 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by ajl: 1:53am On Feb 12, 2018
xendra:
11yrs old maid? your sister should be arrested first

Exactly! 11-yr old as maid. That on its own is wicked.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Starlet50(m): 3:14am On Feb 12, 2018
xendra:
11yrs old maid? your sister should be arrested first
Really that's hardly the issue here
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 12, 2018
My Togolese maid used to abuse me when I wasa kid...good times good times cheesy
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

What if the reverse was the case, a house boy of 11 years sleeping with a 4years someone's daughter, would you have judged it or concluded it like you just did now?

For your mind you asked smart question abi angry

#Captain obvious undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2018
oga oooo
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by delishpot: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

What if the reverse was the case, a house boy of 11 years sleeping with a 4years someone's daughter, would you have judged it or concluded it like you just did now?

Most people will not judge it the same simply because the girl has hymen which can be broken and causes her to physically lose her virginity at that age. In this case, the 4yr old did not penetrate her. Now, they are both damaging (whether victim is a boy or girl) but we must agree that more pressure is placed on women to have their hymen intact unlike men who even brag about their sexual exploits. That is why people react to a girl being penetrated differently than they would a boy being made to.
The boy can not be sexually active at that age to get a bonner and bang her while a girl child can be penetrated wether she wants it or not.
Don't get it twisted, even you would not react the same between a son and a daughter. Yes you will be angry in any of those circumstance but, finding out your 4yr old daughter was penetrated sexually would cause more trauma to you than if it was a 4 year old sons ojolojolo being toyed with. From the angle of STD they both carry risks.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Sierusvirus(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
delishpot:

Most people will not judge it the same simply because the girl has hymen which can be broken and causes her to physically lose her virginity at that age. In this case, the 4yr old did not penetrate her. Now, they are both damaging (whether victim is a boy or girl) but we must agree that more pressure is placed on women to have their hymen intact unlike men who even brag about their sexual exploits. That is why people react to a girl being penetrated differently than they would a boy being made to.
The boy can not be sexually active at that age to get a bonner and bang her while a girl child can be penetrated wether she wants it or not.
Don't get it twisted, even you would not react the same between a son and a daughter. Yes you will be angry in any of those circumstance but, finding out your 4yr old daughter was penetrated sexually would cause more trauma to you than if it was a 4 year old sons ojolojolo being toyed with. From the angle of STD they both carry risks.
You are wrong to judge it that way because whether the girl has a hymen or not what is been looked at its the side effect.
Men are not happy about their sexual exploit but had no choice because after being abused or raped by female gender as a child just like the topic now and nobody to fight their case but rather swept under the carpet by all females who disregard and allow their male child to be abused under such mentality.
That a male child is not sexually active doesn't give any female the right to abuse him, the question is, why would she abuse him?
The early parents starts protecting their male child from female abusers the better.
A females body to me is not special than a male child's body , it's a very abusive wrong mentality and I will feel the trauma more if my son is being abuse because I have no prove to crucify the female victim like what happened to a friend of mine whom the female teacher have being abusing his son and the case was taken to the principle who was aware but didn't want to let the school image down, totally denied and demanded for an evidence.
Even God said that we humans don't even have the right to take one hair out of our body that's is to tell you that both male and female body should and must be protected.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Imunose(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Futureberry:
if your son was raped by her,will you empathize and educate her....

continue,we shall see how the world turns out at the end

What do you suggest? Hang her?

If she was your daughter will you not educate her?
Or did she stop being human?
Like I said, Its a terrible sight, but we should try to help people even when they ain't blood.

Or if it was your son that did it out, will you abandon him?.
The child is under their care, so they should carry the responsibility.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by delishpot: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

You are wrong to judge it that way because whether the girl has a hymen or not what is been looked at its the side effect.
Men are not happy about their sexual exploit but had no choice because after being abused or raped by female gender as a child just like the topic now and nobody to fight their case but rather swept under the carpet by all females who disregard and allow their male child to be abused under such mentality.
That a male child is not sexually active doesn't give any female the right to abuse him, the question is, why would she abuse him?
The early parents starts protecting their male child from female abusers the better.
A females body to me is not special than a male child's body , it's a very abusive wrong mentality and I will feel the trauma more if my son is being abuse because I have no prove to crucify the female victim like what happened to a friend of mine whom the female teacher have being abusing his son and the case was taken to the principle who was aware but didn't want to let the school image down, totally denied and demanded for an evidence.
Even God said that we humans don't even have the right to take one hair out of our body that's is to tell you that both male and female body should and must be protected.

ok. I don hear you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Sierusvirus(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dimples129:

For your mind you asked smart question abi angry

#Captain obvious undecided
Without being told, I can spot one of them. since you see it that raping or molesting a male child doesn't mean anything, listen to this:-
I pray that one of the male child you have abused will surely locate and nail you for life.
I pray that Your male child you allowed to be raped and abused by female will grow to hate and destroy your life.
Smart rapist and male child abuser.
It was obvious to me you got nothing up your Brians to defend your abusive and rapist mentality.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Sierusvirus(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
delishpot:

ok. I don hear you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Imunose(f): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

What if the reverse was the case, would you have judged it the same way you just did now?

Please give us your better "judgement"
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

Without being told, I can spot one of them. since you see it that raping or molesting a male child doesn't mean anything, listen to this:-
I pray that one of the male child you have abused will surely locate and nail you for life.
I pray that Your male child you allowed to be raped and abused by female will grow to hate and destroy your life.
Smart rapist and male child abuser.
It was obvious to me you got nothing up your Brians to defend your abusive and rapist mentality.

Are you smoking crack right now or your mother smoked it when you were in the belly?

GTFOH undecided

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Sierusvirus(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dimples129:

Are you smoking crack right now or your mother smoked it when you were in the belly?

GTFOH undecided
It's obvious your father and mother smoked Crack which affected and lead you into your abusive mentality.
I pity your life fool

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

It's obvious your father and mother smoked Crack which affected and lead you into your abusive mentality.
I pity your life

OK. Are we done now?
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Sierusvirus(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dimples129:

GTFOH undecided

I pity your life fool
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

Are you smoking crack right now or your mother smoked it when you were in th
I pity your life fool

grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me more...
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Sierusvirus(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Imunose:

Please give us your better "judgement"
If you can't judge this case the way you would have if the reverse was the case then the saying that "common sense which is common and being expected that everyone must have" is lacking.
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Imunose(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sierusvirus:

If you can't judge this case the way you would have if the reverse was the case then the saying that "common sense which is common and being expected that everyone must have" is lacking.
I can see here you are the one that lacks common sense.
You have nothing reasonable to say or better still you have no words of your own, that's why you have to keep "quoting" other people. If you had it, you would err your views and get out of my mentions.

After this I'm going to ignore you like you don't exist cos silence is the best answer given to f**l.

Obviously you don't have anything relevant to say.

#Akamu
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by SHOCK7(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Some of these young girls are better off as maids because they get more benefits. They could be in their houses doing even more work and there is no money to educate or equip them for the future.

My friend's maid went with them to Dubai for vacation. My aunty's maid is in school. The one that was taking care of my mum cried when she had to go back. It's not all bad especially when you are developing the person
Well said!
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Sierusvirus(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Imunose:

I can see here you are the one that lacks common sense.
You have nothing reasonable to say or better still you have no words of your own, that's why you have to keep "quoting" other people. If you had it, you would err your views and get out of my mentions.

After this I'm going to ignore you like you don't exist cos silence is the best answer given to f**l.

Obviously you don't have anything relevant to say.

#Akamu
A fool is always a fool and with this your stupid mentality about supporting the abuse of male child will soon catch up with you, only one thing will happen, burn you alive, since you can't even defend your write up.
I can beat my chest and say, you are not mentally stable and don't have any thing to offer in life apart from this topic at hand. Go get a life.
You just a reta*d*d bastard with generational causes following you and your unborn children.
Don't respond to this mention because if you do, see what will happen to you.
- all the male child you have abused, molested and raped in your life, will one day locate and destroy you.
- Your son you neglected and allowed your female friend to abuse, molest and raped will grow up to hate and plot your death.
Bastard.....
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Imunose(f): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sierusvirus:

A wise person is always a wise person, and I am so much astonished at your wisdom.

Yes, good man grin

[s] and with this your stupid mentality about supporting the abuse of male child will soon catch up with you, only one thing will happen, burn you alive, since you can't even defend your write up.
I can beat my chest and say, you are not mentally stable and don't have any thing to offer in life apart from this topic at hand. Go get a life.
You just a reta*d*d bastard with generational causes following you and your unborn children.
- all the male child you have abused, molested and raped in your life, will one day locate and destroy you.
- Your son you neglected and allowed your female friend to abuse, molest and raped will grow up to hate and plot your death.
Bastard....[/s].

Hahahahahahahaha grin e pain am.

Keep quiet, you can do nothing. Who are you because I know who I am. Rubbish

Correction : it's curse and not cause.
You are not even smart, just a bag full of bad words that you can't even spell. cheesy

I see you are a very bitter person and therefore I will be the matured one grin
I will advice you to live a happy life and let go of the pain you holding on to.

If you were molested, you can share your story and stop rubbing your frustration all over.

Lastly, I am the righteousness of God in Christ, so your curses are without value because Christ dwells in me and He cannot be cursed therefore, I rebuke you and your curses and all your negativity.
Go and curse no more. smiley

To set records straight, since you are too emotionally weak to see the good in my post without you cursing yourself, I do not support molestation of any child, male or female. What is wrong is wrong.

Be at peace, life is too sweet to be bitter grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User by Yinxies(f): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Splinz:

Fine. And the rapist?

How can a minor be a rapist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.