Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. (8229 Views)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
angry mofo. Animal from the zoo, u can't even communicate soundly. English ahoy!!! Get out of here jare! Sophisticated my foot.
You are so pained by my talk shay, I will continue giving you sleepless night. We have your attrocities with us, you cannot escape it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
knowledgeable:

Ok, initiate the moves to separate/ pull away from the tribe of swine.(but I already knew, you will not because of the deep sea port/ international airport)

....but since you can't initiate moves to separate from the swine, but rather will conspire with the murderous jihadists to be together with the tribe of swines, by default, what so ever the swines thrown at you is in order.
Igbos are the most foolish tribe in the world ..... nwazurike. Do i look like your leaders. Yoruba is compulsaory in lagos, that is a sign to you that we do not care about una. I am your leaders na. Ode. Swine.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Lot13(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
In as much as I agree with the OP that the Igbos hate Yorubas but the impression you try to create that there is a consensus among Yorubas that Buhari has failed the people is what I think he should try to correct. The opinions of majority of Yorubas is, though shortcomings here and there in this administration which is normal in any government, but not enough to join those who are determined not to see anything good in this president and throwing everything in their arsenal to pull him down, though not effective.

I believe, with what I gather from various discussion with my people, larger percentage of Yorubas are set to support this president come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lot13:
In as much as I agree with the OP that the Igbos hate Yorubas but the impression you try to create that there is a consensus among Yorubas that Buhari has failed the people is what I think he should try to correct. The opinions of majority of Yorubas is, though shortcomings here and there in this administration which is normal in any government, but not enough to join those who are determined not to see anything good in this president and throwing everything in their arsenal to pull him down, though not effective.

I believe, with what I gather from various discussion with my people, larger percentage of Yorubas are set to support this president come 2019.

At this point and with the hate campaign of the igbos, I have no choice but to support Buhari for a 2nd term but I won’t go out to get registered and vote for him though.

I want igbos to do their worst.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Lot13(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
toolovely:
I feel like hitting this op real hard.... Suddenly, igbos are the ones hating. You guys insulted GEJ, insulted Igbos for voting GEJ.
I have 4 Yoruba guys in my team in the office. At a point I stopped engaging with any discussion that had to do with politics. They were mocking igbos anyhow.
Now, instead of to accept your mistakes in voting a failure, you're looking for who to push the blames to.

Please, Yorubas can go ahead to vote Buhari again. We for de cry if Na only Igbos de suffer the whole thing.
Did any Yoruba come to you that they made mistakes voting Buhari in 2015? Yorubas are not complaining , and come 2019, we shall support this president and our son, irrespective of the campaign of calumny and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Fatherofdragons: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.
so u are Alcatraz005 the one and only? the guy filled with so much hate for igbos, but here u are forming born again Christian, my God u are such a hypocrite, ur people did this same thing u accuse igbos of in 2015 but I guess u never noticed then because of ur blind hatred for igbos, oh how I wished I saved some of ur hate filled comments on nairaland, u disgust me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nonaira1: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Afonja are still wailing on this thread?

Mschewwwwwwwwww

Go vote for Buhari and stop disturbing us abeg.

Who una think you are doing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by reality1010: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Odkosh:
You care, that why you people wail day and night.
Who wail?How many Igbos wail?OPC noise and that of FFK and Fayose is madness, not to mention Obasanjo.Tinubu high BP and that of Bisi Akande may lead to drinking otapiapia soonest.Look at d reactions of ur governors.Compare all these with the Igbos and tell me who among them is behaving like ur people the yorubas.It typical of u ppl. From Awo to Obasanjo to Tinubu etc.It is very shameful u reacted to my comment.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by knowledgeable: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

The igbo tribe is an enemy to Yorubas. What else is there to find out? You revel and jubilate in any calamity that befalls is and you can’t wait to see a genocide against Yorubas so we need to prophet to tell us who our enemies are.

Just take a look at the comments of your tribesmen since the news came out that 2 yorubas were allegedly killed by herdsmen in Ogun and ekiti states yesterday.

Ape, Igbos hate you, but you had already participated in the genocide against Igbos due to hate and envy.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 2:03am On Feb 13, 2018
reality1010:

Who wail?How many Igbos wail?OPC noise and that of FFK and Fayose is madness, not to mention Obasanjo.Tinubu high BP and that of Bisi Akande may lead to drinking otapiapia soonest.Look at d reactions of ur governors.Compare all these with the Igbos and tell me who among them is behaving like ur people the yorubas.It typical of u ppl. From Awo to Obasanjo to Tinubu etc.It is very shameful u reacted to my comment.
What is this one saying. You did not wail but you started shouting biafla or death all cos jonathan lost. Do you have leaders that have ball to castigate the present govnt. How many igbo wail. No, you for start counting. Mumu want to talk n he is mentioning people in pdp hehehe. Because you lack leader that can voice out. Keep wailing. Even those that own jonathan have forgotten since 2015 but you ghommids still continue with the wailing. Typical of igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2018
hammer6F:
Coward!

U leave waitin dey pursue u, dey call people dat have long moved on.

We will soon leave this country for u, we are tired of sharing country with the mentally challenged.

Una case are under review at US COURT AND ICC.

Yoruba and HausAFulani should enjoy Nigeria together. U deserve each other.
Ode keep saying trash...US court ICC u go c CAS soon

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Buhari will still win....u like it or not...that just d fact but ranting here is wot most of us here know and to d topic my yoruba brothers no need to argue with Dem igbos....u sabi Dem dat dia way hatred and dey can't even ate out of Yorubaland since we have been telling Dem to get dia ass out of our dear region.......igbo must leave if you don't stop d hate again yoruba
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by EternalTruths: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

At this point and with the hate campaign of the igbos, I have no choice but to support Buhari for a 2nd term but I won’t go out to get registered and vote for him though.

Let me tell you what will befall your people.

Buhari's second term will signal a full invasion of Yoruba land.

Check the signs of Fulani Terrorists in your area.

In Summary, I beg you in the name of Jesus to vote Buhari again and to encourage your people to do so.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by hornyofife: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
PataAlhaja:

"...more educated, progressive and stronger politically than everyone else"

You are not a good student of history, Mr. Man!

Some of you yorubas are very ignorant and think Nigerian starts and ends in Lagos Ibadan propaganda department. I don't blame some of you though, because history is not thought in schools, hence it take more effort to learn history in Nigeria especially Nigeria's history. Read well and learn OK...

1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by hornyofife: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
PataAlhaja:

"...more educated, progressive and stronger politically than everyone else"

You are not a good student of history, Mr. Man!

Read further and carefully pay attention

1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Ola17: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

Let me tell you what will befall your people.

Buhari's second term will signal a full invasion of Yoruba land.

Check the signs of Fulani Terrorists in your area.

In Summary, I beg you in the name of Jesus to vote Buhari again and to encourage your people to do so.

You guys will do well to stop showing the deranged op the attention he so craves.

He is likely to be one of the caliphate's online clandestine agents whose who's accursed job description is to divide Ñigeriåns along tribal and religious lines.

You are making his job easier. For the sake of impressionable and unsuspecting minds out there, engage him no further.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ycat: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Stop jumping over your head. That Buhari is not as bad as Jonathan doesn't give him a free pass, he should have done better especially with herdsmen problem. The killings are a terrible thing that should never be allowed to get to the level of when Jonathan was president. We've said this many times, so what's your problem, or you want a cookie?
freeze001:

If Buhari has not performed worse than Jonathan then why are u complaining of him? U think it's all about appointments? What about the general outlook of the country and the incessant killings? You'd rather endure that in the name of earning some respect? What respect is there in being murdered and ur homeland plundered without let? That Igbos will not 'win' abi?

This myopic mindset only comes from one who doesn't even know his enemy. In warfare,u must study and know ur enemy before you take him on. Go and study the Igbo,his principles and what makes him tick before u declare him an enemy.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by freeze001(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
ycat:
Stop jumping over your head. That Buhari is not as bad as Jonathan doesn't give him a free pass, he should have done better especially with herdsmen problem. The killings are a terrible thing that should never be allowed to get to the level of when Jonathan was president. We've said this many times, so what's your problem, or you want a cookie?

You're pretty slow on the uptake but I won't go into that with you right now
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nelklyn(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Smh...op pls vote Buhari it's your constitutional right but don't come in here posting these trash like the economy isn't affecting everyone including you. If most people can survive his first tenure be rest assured they will still survive another 4 years...nothing will happen.

You termed the igbos an enemy tribe...Degenerates always make everything about tribe rather than citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by jaymichael(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Who friggn cares? The budget in Oyo and Ekiti states were found to be missing an item, body bags to put those massacred on their farms today. Who cares?
And before PMB's presidency, Nigeria was perfect and as peaceful as Switzerland abi?
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by jaymichael(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
This thread is a testament that these afonjas voted Buhari out of hate for the Igbos...knowing Buhari will hate Igbos. These afonjas ehhn, one of the most wicked people on this earth. Other tribes are seeing them for what they are. Vote Buhari again, and watch other tribes deal with you people...they are watching and paying attention. Benue is suffering all these deaths because of your useless sophistication and you want to do it again?
What is there to hate about the Igbos? What do they have that is worthy of envy? Was GEJ even Igbo? The Ijaws have moved on since 2015 but the pained and hate filled Igbos have refused to move on because of tribal sentiments because of the appointments enjoyed during GEJ's administration. GEJ was voted out for his failure and Nigerians voted in a candidate of their choice. Even if PMB wasn't the best choice, GEJ made us vote him as he was a worse choice pitched against PMB.
Benue has been a very peaceful state where there hasn't been any ethno religious, politically motivated and communal clashes and death even during the era of GEJ. All your shouts of Benue! cows! herdsmen! etc is getting stale already. Herdsmen clashes in Benue or any other Northern states have been in existence before you and i were born, even the Hausa/Fulanis have been victims themselves and they still are.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by jaymichael(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I totally agree with Lot13. There are issues in this administration that need correction ASAP like all governments but it is not enough for me to not support the Administration of PMB or see anything good in his administration. The hate filled "we told you" rhetorics by the group who hate PMB even before the election can't sway my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ycat: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Keep lying to yourself. ADIE FE WO'LE O BERE (chicken bending to enter house as if its head can reach the door)

Cry from now till eternity, we refuse to listen to vengeful foools who are pained to lose their grip on power, it was indeed a chilled serve, enjoy!

We made the better choice in 2015 and will do it again given the same situation.

freeze001:

Since 2015 right? That's cos y'all were revelling in your supposed victory and political sophistry then but now all the perfume u Yorubas, courtesy of Tinubu, used to whitewash the walking corpse has been overwhelmed by his malodorous stench.

You refused to listen to the wise who by lookin at the ear of the corn already know whether it's mature and fit for consumption yet u are complaining that they are laughing at you for purchasing a maggot and disease infested corn. The right attitude is to ask them to teach you and join hands in making sure u don't make such avoidable mistakes.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ycat: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yee pa! Won fe gbemi mora oo!

O ga ju for the compliment oo! Thanks, but no, thanks! If we don't call the bluff of the bully now, we will be taken for a bittcch and will embolden to even blackmail us further. But the only way to stop the bully is doing exact opposite of their endgame, they will stop if their tactics don't work.
booblacain:

I do too, but don't you think voting for a particular candidate just to spite th Igbos will expose you to more ridicule. One of the pride of the Yorubas is that they are seen to be more enlightened than others in the way they play politics, are you going to put a smear on that reputation simply because you want to spite the Igbos. I just believe that you are being naive and careless not to see you are being lured into a trap. It will be a stain on the reputation of the Yorubas that won't go away for a long time.

Stand for what you think is right. The mannerism of the Igbos should not dictate, directly or indirectly, the future of the Yorubas.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ycat: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Screw you!
freeze001:

You're pretty slow on the uptake but I won't go into that with you right now
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by benben1000: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2018
jaymichael:
[s]What is there to hate about the Igbos? What do they have that is worthy of envy? Was GEJ even Igbo? The Ijaws have moved on since 2015 but the pained and hate filled Igbos have refused to move on because of tribal sentiments because of the appointments enjoyed during GEJ's administration. GEJ was voted out for his failure and Nigerians voted in a candidate of their choice. Even if PMB wasn't the best choice, GEJ made us vote him as he was a worse choice pitched against PMB.
Benue has been a very peaceful state where there hasn't been any ethno religious, politically motivated and communal clashes and death even during the era of GEJ. All your shouts of Benue! cows! herdsmen! etc is getting stale already. Herdsmen clashes in Benue or any other Northern states have been in existence before you and i were born, even the Hausa/Fulanis have been victims themselves and they still are.[/s]
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by OnyeOGA(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.
grin
our referendum dey for corner and you dey there dey talk about vote for...
Issorite, once Biafra comes that's when Yorubas eye go open.
In FFK's Voice:
"I would rather speak truth to power, live a short life and die as a free man on my feet than remain silent in the face of slavery, tyranny and evil, and live a long life on my knees."
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by VirginFinder: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
The pigs from the yeast think they are wise... grin

They want Yorubas to completely oppose Buhari so that he can consider them for VP slot which they want so badly.

Loooonatics! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP / Amaechi New Head Of Governors Forum. Fashola Not Interested. / Lagos To Harvest From 10,000 Hectares of Land Acquired From Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.