Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. (8224 Views)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by rumours: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2018
OP. Rather than be penitent and repent like a lot of other good Yoruba people with conscience, for unleashing this scourge on us, you are degenerating to blackmail. That's being arrogant in sin. It will not work. You can't blackmail Ndi Igbo. And you are not God. It is only the Will of God that can happen in this contraption. Nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by PataAlhaja(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2018
The OP is a dunce and deserves all the vitriol and insults he has received so far on this thread.

Some things are better off bottled up and not let out.

See how Osus finish you for your own thread. You think you'll receive support from fellow Omoluabis? Lai lai! grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2018
ZombieBuster:
You can't claim sophistication and learned

And still go ahead and send this country to the stone age......
Its more like suffersticated grin

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
Go and vote Buhari. Let us hear word Abeg.
Who is wailing here, no be una. How many of us you see on the thread. That is to show you people that we careless about una wailing. We voted jonthan in 2011, we did not vote him in 2015, so if we like, we vote for buhari. You people can kill yourselves after, we careless. You will only wail for more years to come. Na the op seem to care about una wailing. Just like as other yoruba guys no even bother to comment at all.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2018
PataAlhaja:
The OP is a dunce and deserves all the vitriol and insults he has received so far on this thread.

Some things are better off bottled up and not let out.

See how Osus finish you for your own thread. You think you'll receive support from fellow Omoluabis? Lai lai! grin

I told him na, i just love as others no bother about the thread, that gave the rats to feast on him. We do not shout, we do what we will do.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by shallysgirl: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Odkosh:
Who is wailing here, no be una. How many of us you see on the thread. That is to show you people that we careless about una wailing. We voted jonthan in 2011, we did not vote him in 2015, so if we like, we vote for buhari. You people can kill yourselves after, we careless. You will only wail for more years to come. Na the op seem to care about una wailing. Just like as other yoruba guys no even bother to comment at all.

Nobbody is wailing. We encourage you to vote Buhari full final stop. Good day.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nobbody is wailing. We encourage you to vote Buhari full final stop. Good day.
We do not need encouragement from you. You people are not up to people that can encorage us. Make una stop una wailing. What we will do is in our belly. Mind that.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by hucienda: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
DocHMD:
Useless thread by a dirty ewedugerian, as if Igbo really care who yoruboids decide to vote. A people who have not seen modern war but have IDP camps in Osun and Kwara thinks they can sway the Igbo tribe that have continued to be toughened by the adversity that nigeria have forced them through.

Even if you resurrect Danfodio make him president and bring back Ahmadu bello and make him Vice. Igbos will continue to move ahead while fulani emirates continue to spring up on your land in your yoruba region.

chai ... people get badt mouth for dis site cheesy

But funny enough, one can recall the plethora of posts bashing the Igbo on this same site in 2015 post-April 1. It came to a plateau in 2016 and has since fast crashed. Why so? The incumbent in Aso Villa has proven them right. Right now, tables have turned and they are now the ones 'dishing' it to the their 'dishers' with the "I told you so" cherry on the top. Reminds one of the saying: "if you can't handle it don't dish it out".

OP, for you making this post just almost three years later means they were indeed right. Lick your wounds in silence like they did then, learn your lessons and make the right choices next time - i.e. if you choose to.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by DocHMD: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I am Christian and I hate anything Usman Dan Fodio. But you know what I hate more? Igbo penchant to see my tribe suffer
If igbos want yorubas to suffer, then kindly come and bomb our major cities and claim responsibility.

All these online hate will further diminish igbo stature in Nigeria. My one cent.

Your anti-Igbo antecedents are well known here. Trying to water it down by shouting 'I am Christian' won't change anything.
If you have to choose between Igbos and Danfodians you will choose Danfodians and join them to kill Igbo.

Let me jiggle your memory a bit. Do you know how the word 'suyalize' came about here on NL. It was a word you yorubas coined to mock Christian Igbos who were killed in north even before Boko became popular, you only started hating Boko and other islamic fundamentalists in the north and begging for 'south unity' when they also started 'suyalizing' yoruba people and pastors in north.

We are not fooled!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by rumours: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Please I want sincerely appeal to all you men/women of good conscience to overlook/forgive the OP's arrogant ignorance. He is NOT speaking for the Yoruba nation. Get your PVCs and let's do away with this inept government of bloodshed and lawlessness in 2019. Pls do the right thing. Ka ihe nile férè búrú anwú ntá.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2018
DocHMD:

Your anti-Igbo antecedents are well known here. Trying to water it down by shouting 'I am Christian' won't change anything.
If you have to choose between Igbos and Danfodians you will choose Danfodians and join them to kill Igbo.

Let me jiggle your memory a bit. Do you know how the word 'suyalize' came about here on NL. It was a word you yorubas coined to mock Christian Igbos who were killed in north even before Boko became popular, you only started hating Boko and other islamic fundamentalists in the north and begging for 'south unity' when they also started 'suyalizing' yoruba people and pastors in north.

We are not fooled!
And what about the word you have been using against others. Why were you people shouting they killed other people's leaders like chicken? Carry your victim cry away from here.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2018
hucienda:

But funny enough, one can recall the plethora of posts bashing the Igbo on this same site in 2015 post-April 1. It came to a plateau in 2016 and has since fast crashed. Why so? The incumbent in Aso Villa has proven them right. Right now, tables have turned and they are now the ones 'dishing' it to the their 'dishers' with the "I told you so" cherry on the top. Reminds one of the saying: "if you can't handle it don't dish it out".

OP, for you making this post just almost three years later means they were indeed right. Lick your wounds in silence like they did then, learn your lessons and make the right choices next time - i.e. if you choose to.
And what is the right choice if i may ask?
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by fairheven: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.

but you guys started the dirty game first by insulting Igbo of not knowing how to play politics because they voted for JONATHAN, have you forgotten?

you insulted us of been one percent?

insulted us of blindingly voting for PDP?

so what is the fuss about

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by PataAlhaja(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2018
hucienda:

You must be very smart to think GEJ was the right choice in 2015.

You must be smarter than the 15 million Nigerians who felt he needed to take a bow.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2018
I don’t care about igbo or Yoruba insults. I have got a thicker skin after my fellow Yorubas insulted me by claiming I am Igbo on my Alcatraz005 handle (now deactivated). Bleep both sides(especially Yorubas insulting me) but igbos should stop the “we told you so” blackmail.

We won’t be cowed by all the insults to accept responsibility for Buhari’s failures. Nigerians has a choice between the rapacious profligacy of Jonathan and Buhari’s much vaunted integrity and we chose the lesser evil. That doesn’t make the igbos right or Yorubas wrong. It was just an election and we voted for who we felt was better for the nation at the time. Going forward, igbos should please usssh it and let each ethnic nationality make the critical choice whether to allow Buhari continue or not. The insults from igbos will bury all rational thinking from Yorubas and make us vote Buhari to see the worst from the igbos. I don’t know about others but I enjoy watching igbos squirm in agony when it comes to Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2018
Rawani:
What a foolish thread, I wonder what the OP was trying to achieve.

You suddenly decided to be anti-Buhari, were you expecting blowjobs from the East in appreciation? Smh.

I'm glad he was flogged mercilessly and chased out of the senseless thread.

Chased out by who? I took the much needed rest for the night. Igbos can’t stop hating so I am not bothered about that. And I am also not bothered by insults from fellow Yorubas like you because I choose to state the fact that Buhari has failed. You can call me igbo all you like. Your likes can’t make me bow out again like I did with the Alcatraz005 handle.

Keep the insults coming.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

The problem with people like resurgentxtian4 is being born into a nation filled with a high % of idiots and not knowing that it is God's plan for him to stand by the truth and teach his people to be wise.

By 2019, the West will be totally overran by Fulani Terrorists.

We are waiting to be overran by Fulani. Igbos have always prayed for that so they can gloat and jubilate.

We dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by DocHMD: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Odkosh:
And what about the word you have been using against others. Why were you people shouting they killed other people's leaders like chicken? Carry your victim cry away from here.

You are daft. You can take lamentative propaganda elsewhere. Igbos have never bullied anyone or wished evil to anyone till we understood that the zoo is an unsympathetic jungle where you hit back more ferociously when hit.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
sekxyqueen:
lol.
op don run leave thread. ..cheesy

Run? You think I will argue with hateful beings through the night? I have a job and a life you know?

I don’t live on Nairaland. Let’s see what happens when Buhari wins. I like to see igbos wail. I am really pissed at your behavior over the past few months. Gloating and jubilation over the killings in Benue and other parts of the country? That is the height of hatred!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by omoharry(f): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Let Buhari come for a 2nd term and let’s see who suffers more. You are in the process of successfully alienating the very same people who can help you get rid of Buhari.

I am a Christian and I know that this Government has not tried but i wont be railroaded by igbo blackmail to accept responsibility for Buhari’s actions. If anything, I would double down on my Support for him to spite the igbo. Now imagine what Muslims that are Yorubas feel about igbos’ behavior for the past 3 years. Insults and divisive rhetoric employed by the igbos will not get them anywhere. Rather, it will further earn them more enemies in Nigeria’s political space.

This is not the way to build consensus about any issue. We (the South) are giving Buhari is free pass to Aso rock for another 4 years just because the Igbos want to see yorubas suffer.

If Yorubas truly suffer in Nigeria as the igbos fervently pray for, the Nigeria we all have will cease to exist.

If igbos want to really see yorubas suffer, they should come out and challenge us in a war, bomb our cities and claim responsibility for it etc....

Stop wishing evil on Yorubas behind key pads and in the corner of your face me, I face you rooms in yorubaland ( most igbos live in Yorubaland).

God will never give igbos the satisfaction to see yorubas suffer. Igbos should get over the civil war defeat.
You are a southerner and you should key into the vision of the southern region which is progressive in nature.why all this bickering? is it necessary? why don't we southerners see how we can put our differences aside and reason together on how we can form a greater alliance just like the Northerners, to vote in someone that would actualize our request for a restructured and progressive Nigeria..all this show power and hostilities among ourselves will not do us any good..our fathers did it and we should learn from them...put all this bickering aside and use that energy to champion a course that people can key into for a better Nigeria.. we southerners too greedy, selfish, proud and arrogant that is the reason the North will continue to rule over us until we apply maturity in relating with one another. If you re vote in Buhari, of what good would it to you and you unborn children, will you tell them that you re voted for Buhari again just because of comment from some faceless people that you cannot see ( they might just be children/Teenagers having fun behind the screen and you are getting worked up by that,...you can do better than this my Guy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I don’t care about igbo or Yoruba insults. I have got a thicker skin after my fellow Yorubas insulted me by claiming I am Igbo on my Alcatraz005 handle (now deactivated). Bleep both sides(especially Yorubas insulting me) but igbos should stop the “we told you so” blackmail.

We won’t be cowed by all the insults to accept responsibility for Buhari’s failures. Nigerians has a choice between the rapacious profligacy of Jonathan and Buhari’s much vaunted integrity and we chose the lesser evil. That doesn’t make the igbos right or Yorubas wrong. It was just an election and we voted for who we felt was better for the nation at the time. Going forward, igbos should please usssh it and let each ethnic nationality make the critical choice whether to allow Buhari continue or not. The insults from igbos will bury all rational thinking from Yorubas and make us vote Buhari to see the worst from the igbos. I don’t know about others but I enjoy watching igbos squirm in agony when it comes to Nigerian politics.
So you be Alcatraz005 grin
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by rumours: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
Guy, you are speaking for yourself and not for the Yoruba nation. You have so much hate in your heart and yet accuse another of hate. Your enjoying seeing Ndi Igbo "squirm in agony" does not affect them. But don't complain when calamity befalls you and your household.

resurgentxtian4:

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2018
omoharry:
You are a southerner and you should key into the vision of the southern region which is progressive in nature.why all this bickering? is it necessary? why don't we southerners see how we can put our differences aside and reason together on how we can form a greater alliance just like the Northerners, to vote in someone that would actualize our request for a restructured and progressive Nigeria..all this show power and hostilities among ourselves will not do us any good..our fathers did it and we should learn from them...put all this bickering aside and use that energy to champion a course that people can key into for a better Nigeria.. we southerners too greedy, selfish, proud and arrogant that is the reason the North will continue to rule over us until we apply maturity in relating with one another. If you re vote in Buhari, of what good would it to you and you unborn children, will you tell them that you re voted for Buhari again just because of comment from some faceless people that you cannot see ( they might just be children/Teenagers having fun behind the screen and you are getting worked up by that,...you can do better than this my Guy.

You have commented reasonably and I thank you for that. But kindly preach the same message to igbos who choose to hate Yorubas for no justifiable reason. What is our offense?

Your admonition should go both ways brother.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2018
DocHMD:

You are daft. You can take lamentative propaganda elsewhere. Igbos have never bullied anyone or wished evil to anyone till we understood that the zoo is an unsympathetic jungle where you hit back more ferociously when hit.
Mumu, go home and ask your parent or go n take your history book to read what happened after thd first coup that claimed the lives of northern leaders and western leaders and how your people were using that to spite the people in the north that sprang up the killing of your people in the north. They were nursing their loss but your foolish people kept mocking them cos they spare your own leadrrs. Telling them they killed their leaders like chicken. Go n learn more about the past and stop your foolishness here.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by futurism: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
EchoCharlie:
You are going nowhere anytime soon. ICC my foot
did u check tribune? They have concluded investigation on shiite already.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Emerikoss: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Go ahead and vote Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by futurism: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Let Buhari come for a 2nd term and let’s see who suffers more. You are in the process of successfully alienating the very same people who can help you get rid of Buhari.

I am a Christian and I know that this Government has not tried but i wont be railroaded by igbo blackmail to accept responsibility for Buhari’s actions. If anything, I would double down on my Support for him to spite the igbo. Now imagine what Muslims that are Yorubas feel about igbos’ behavior for the past 3 years. Insults and divisive rhetoric employed by the igbos will not get them anywhere. Rather, it will further earn them more enemies in Nigeria’s political space.

This is not the way to build consensus about any issue. We (the South) are giving Buhari is free pass to Aso rock for another 4 years just because the Igbos want to see yorubas suffer.

If Yorubas truly suffer in Nigeria as the igbos fervently pray for, the Nigeria we all have will cease to exist.

If igbos want to really see yorubas suffer, they should come out and challenge us in a war, bomb our cities and claim responsibility for it etc....

Stop wishing evil on Yorubas behind key pads and in the corner of your face me, I face you rooms in yorubaland ( most igbos live in Yorubaland).

God will never give igbos the satisfaction to see yorubas suffer. Igbos should get over the civil war defeat.
you are a very senseless snd stupid nonentity... Any sane Yoruba persons should disassociate him/herself from you.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by DocHMD: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Odkosh:
[s]Mumu, go home and ask your parent or go n take your history book to read what happened after thd first coup that claimed the lives of northern leaders and western leaders and how your people were using that to spite the people in the north that sprang up the killing of your people in the north. They were nursing their loss but your foolish people kept mocking them cos they spare your own leadrrs. Telling them they killed their leaders like chicken. Go n learn more about the past and stop your foolishness here.[/s]

You are an unlettered demented mor0n. The propaganda that Igbos mocked people after the first coup have exposed and debunked severally as blatant lies cooked up by northern radio stations to hang Igbos and other Easterners in 1967. A population whom already had growing resentment against the 'Igbo infidels' who were more educated, progressive and stronger politically than everyone else.

Majs. Nzeogwu, Ademoyega and co also killed an Igbo Colonel, Col. Unegbe, did they also mock his Igbo family? You are a buffoon if you think you dealing with a rookie herein. I'll school you and generation yet unborn.
Naff off you ignorant imp!

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by omoharry(f): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Why shouldn’t I brag about voting strength? Do you igbos have the numbers to take Buhari out all by yourselves? Igbos should try and be strategic for once and not allow civil war emotions becloud their reasoning when it comes to working with other tribes to achieve set objectives. Removing Buhari is a very noble objective but the hate igbos have for Yorubas will once more scuttle a noble endeavor.

We are all in this together and igbos will not be heard when they begin crying for the agony Buhari will bring upon all Nigerians (we all know igbos wail the most in Nigeria due to their obscure political and social status).

Shut up and do not annoy the Yorubas.
what about the hate Yorubas have for the Igbos..you should not do to others what you know you would not tolerate..both tribe have been at each other neck since 2015 and the Yorubas didn't feel any Pinch and seem unperturbed when the Igbo were shouting ontop of their lungs about Buhari vindictive,rigid, nepotistic & Clannish style of leadership..the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani's were like twins and they celebrated their Juicy position calling it the 95/5 % treatment against the south south and south east ...now that the snake has turned back to bite you guys you are now taking your anger on the same southerners that warned you about the personality of Buhari...why are you upset? boastfulness, greed, pride and arrogant is the problem of the south..we hate one another and would rather dine with the one that would come and slit our throat in the night, rape our wives,cut our children down, burn down our properties and take possession of our land..because they are on a mission which we stupid southerners due to our hatred for one another refuse to see.....I dont know if we all lack focus...The Yorubas and the igbos are all guilty of hate speech and tribalism.You are not any better better.We dont know how to look out for one another and seems unconcern as long as it does not affect of ethnic tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2018
futurism:
you are a very senseless snd stupid nonentity... Any sane Yoruba persons should disassociate him/herself from you.

Fvck off.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2018
[s]
DocHMD:

You are an unlettered demented mor0n. The propaganda that Igbos mocked people after the first coup have exposed and debunked severally as blatant lies cooked up by northern radio stations to hang Igbos and other Easterners in 1967. A population whom already had growing resentment against the 'Igbo infidels' who were more educated, progressive and stronger politically than everyone else.

Majs. Nzeogwu, Ademoyega and co also killed an Igbo Colonel, Col. Unegbe, did they also mock his Igbo family? You are a buffoon if you think you dealing with a rookie herein. I'll school you and generation yet unborn.
Naff off you ignorant imp!
[/s]Ranting that won't change the fact. Nothinh you say that can change that. Radio biafra north headed by igbo men hehehe. Abeg commot from here. You laughed at people, they react, you start crying. Are you normal? Radio biafra north ko, television central ni. Did your lie lie radio biafra ever told you how you people bombed yorubas inside casino in lagos. I doubt you ever heard that before. Ofcourse they won't tell you na. If we have used that to react, you think you will have a free hand. Cos we decided to forget about the casino saga, you now think only you can cry victim ko. Calling names from now till thy kingdom comes will not change what you people have done in tge past. No amount of lies you people call truth your radio whatever has been feeding you will change anything. I have a friend who his father still nursing the death of his brother that was inside the casino when the incident happened. You must be foolish.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by sekxyqueen(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Run? You think I will argue with hateful beings through the night? I have a job and a life you know?

I don’t live on Nairaland. Let’s see what happens when Buhari wins. I like to see igbos wail. I am really pissed at your behavior over the past few months. Gloating and jubilation over the killings in Benue and other parts of the country? That is the height of hatred!
it's like your ewedu has turned your eyes upside ...show me where I celebrated killings in benue...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The State That Gave Atiku Victory & The Winning Margins Over Buhari / Xmas Holiday: Nigeria Police Force Releases Emergency Phone Numbers / Boko Haram Gives Terms For Negotiation With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.