Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. (8222 Views)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

But this has been the problem of the south west. The north is clearly squeezing your lives out and you only cry angrily and face the east who are only trying to remind you that "we warned you"

The crux of my message is that the “we warned you” will further infuriate Yorubas to vote for Buhari. No one likes being told he was wrong, much less from an enemy tribe.

We both know that igbos wish yorubas evil always do this tactic of “we told you so” won’t work but further divide the south to the ultimate benefit of the north.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by kettykings: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.

Sometimes you thought pattern amazes me did i read this
as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted
what better deal can the yorubas have in a sinking Nigeria better than igbos , i hope you understand igbos were the first landlords in Eko Atlantic , igbos own and control some of the biggest tax paying companies in Lagos , igbos just control 2 key industries in Nigeria within a week ; the largest biscuit Industry and the largest Ecommerce industry , so how is your lot better than igbos

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by EternalTruths: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.

Aburo, your people must accept the shame to have been fooled by a certificateless terrorist.

They are free to vote Buhari again

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
benben1000:
This thread is a testament that these afonjas voted Buhari out of hate for the Igbos...knowing Buhari will hate Igbos. These afonjas ehhn, one of the most wicked people on this earth. Other tribes are seeing them for what they are. Vote Buhari again, and watch other tribes deal with you people...they are watching and paying attention. Benue is suffering all these deaths because of your useless sophistication and you want to do it again?
[/s]Which other tribes. You mean your tribe hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by hammer6F: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Come out and defeat the Yoruba in an all out war and stop wishing them evil even while still living in their land.

Stop being hateful.

Shebi fulani herdsmen have murdered your bros, u dey here dey shout Igbos.

Isalright!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by ContentedK: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If igbos continue hating on yorubas, Buhari will do his 2nd term and nothing will happen!
guy I swear, your level of mumu no be here o...

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
kettykings:

Sometimes you thought pattern amazes me did i read this what better deal can the yorubas have in a sinking Nigeria better than igbos , i hope you understand igbos were the first landlords in Eko Atlantic , igbos own and control some of the biggest tax paying companies in Lagos , igbos just control 2 key industries in Nigeria within a week ; the largest biscuit Industry and the largest Ecommerce industry , so how is your lot better than igbos
This one has started again hehehehehehehe. They have come with their ipobe bureu de stat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Habakus: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
OP,hope you've not forgotten so soon how you guys mocked and insulted the Igbos for supporting GEJ during the election and after Buhari won, eeh?
Have you forgotten how you guys spammed every where screaming 'Sai baba! 'and totally disregarded the complaints of the Igbos against the lopsided appointments of Buhari because you taught his government would favour you very much?
Have you also forgotten how most of your people cheered on the government for killing members of IPOB?
In all these, you forgot one major thing: Igbos are very resilient. They can never be the worst off. If you like vote in Buhari again because of your parochial interest, come to SE and you'll still see boys building more houses and opening up more businesses daily.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Odkosh:
Lol, i always laugh at the igbos, they are the ones shouting that yorubas votes not the one that won it for buhari, they are the same people that are crying day and night that yorubas brought fisaster buhari upon nigeria. How confused can a whole race be. Op, calm your nerve, nairaland members ate not up to 2million. So yorubad that did not know the existence of nairaland are much. So do not take some rats hatred serious. They are all inconsequential, they cannever blackmail the great yorubas. Cheer.

My brother, I am really flabbergasted by their blame game given the fact that we were finally gaining momentum on the campaign to get Buhari out of Aso rock in 2019 but their blame game has made me stop to rethink our “collaboration” on the Buhari ouster.

We might as well vote in Buhari and see what igbos will do.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by kettykings: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
can someone enlighten me please , how is the lot of yorubas better than igbos in this country now?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
benben1000:
This thread is a testament that these afonjas voted Buhari out of hate for the Igbos...knowing Buhari will hate Igbos. These afonjas ehhn, one of the most wicked people on this earth.

Countless times in 2015, igbos warned the SW that a vote for Buharri is a vote to erase all gains made by OBJ and GEJ, no matter how little, but the SW swore to vote PMB just to make igbos atop enjoying anything in the federal realm.

See una life now?

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by babdap: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
I cant think of a real politician from the south east rather most of them are business man/women in politics. dont quote me pls.i

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Aburo, your people must accept the shame to have been fooled by a certificateless terrorist.

They are free to vote Buhari again

On a normal ground, Buhari doesn’t deserve a 2nd term but the hate from Igbos will make hitherto reasonable Yorubas double down on their support for Buhari just to see igbos do their worst.

Will igbos die if they eschew hate? I need an answer people!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by rumours: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Guy you can't threaten Ndi Igbo. It was more of a common hate for Ndi Igbo, NOT love for Nigeria that made you guys vote this scourge. If you like allow them to deceive you again into chanting 'change' and Sai Baba. You better do the right thing in 2019.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

On a normal ground, Buhari doesn’t deserve a 2nd term but the hate from Igbos will make hitherto reasonable Yorubas double down on their support for Buhari just to see igbos do their worst.

Will igbos die if they eschew hate? I need an answer people!

Na today...

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
kettykings:
can someone enlighten me please , how is the lot of yorubas better than igbos in this country now?

You know the truth but you just want to argue. We won’t take that bait.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
rumours:
Guy you can't threaten Ndi Igbo. It was more of a common hate for Ndi Igbo, NOT love for Nigeria that made you guys vote this scourge. If you like allow them to deceive you again into chanting 'change' and Sai Baba. You better do the right thing in 2019.

We won’t do the right thing if igbos don’t stop mocking the very people with the voting strength to help remove Buhari.

Guy, think about it. How would you feel if an enemy tribe keeps blaming your tribe for their miserable existence?

I am sure it will make you double down on doing things the way you have always done them just to spite that avowed enemy.That is the story of Yoruba-Igbo relations and the Buhari debacle.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Odkosh: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

My brother, I am really flabbergasted by their blame game given the fact that we were finally gaining momentum on the campaign to get Buhari out of Aso rock in 2019 but their blame game has made me stop to rethink our “collaboration” on the Buhari ouster.

We might as well vote in Buhari and see what igbos will do.
Let the keep wailing. That is the different between us. When we vote you m you fumble, you are dead and gone. Jonathan fumble, he was booted oit, buhari had fumble, we will boot him out. If the next person do anuhow again, instead of us to wail, we will him out. When they did not vote falae in 1999, we fod not wail.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by hammer6F: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We won’t do the right thing if igbos don’t stop mocking the very people with the voting strength to help remove Buhari.

Guy, think about it. How would you feel if an enemy tribe keeps blaming your tribe for their miserable existence?

I am sure it will make you double down on doing things the way you have always done them just to spite that avowed enemy.That is the story of Yoruba-Igbo relations and the Buhari debacle.

people mark the bolded and take it very seriously.

he means dat word and i know wat am saying.

cc amarabae, ngozi123, afam4eva and pointb

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
tahh...yorubas are watching una nonesense eastern wailings and going......

e pain dem dem...

zoo indeed....

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
just apologize to yorubas already and stop playing smart...

you igbos are not that smart...

radio biafra was comedy..thats all...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by rumours: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Stop bragging about voting strength. You will be surprised. You seem to forget that Ndi Igbo are also in that your Southwest. Begin to mobilize naaa, let's see how far you can go. Hunger, hardship and suffering had reset a lot of your people head. And come to think of it, why won't they blame? Are you not a major contributor to this failure? Okay, they should be clapping for you! Guy park well. You can't threaten Ndi Igbo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by clarocuzioo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You talk as if igbos and Yorubas are on the same pedestal politically in Nigeria.

If igbos continue the hate, yorubas will vote for Buhari to enable igbos do their worst. Yorubas will likely be rewarded with the Presidency in 2023 and igbos will continue being in political wilderness.

Stop the unwarranted hatred towards your southern neighbors.

Hearken to words of wisdom.

Igbos don't hate Yoruba, we will always say the raw truth without ass licking anybody and no matter whose ox is gored, we saw the disaster coming and warned of it, they termed us wailers and bigots and politically unsophisticated, today we know who is actually sophisticated politically.
Also Igbos are not so much interested in the presidency, who president help? Every Igbo man is on his own, Presidency does not guarantee great success of a tribe, if you doubt me check out the north.
But if the Yoruba out of hate and tribal sentiments want to enthrone another calamity, Good for all of us, we will all enjoy the calamity, I don't think it's only Igbo men that are queueing up in filling stations to buy fuel at high price, or only Igbo men has been partakers of this massive job loss, or only Igbo men experienced the biting economy, so let the Yoruba in their sophistication. Go ahead and enthrone another calamity, we're all in it together.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by rumours: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Stop bragging about voting strength. You will be surprised. You seem to forget that Ndi Igbo are also in that your Southwest. Begin to mobilize naaa, let's see how far you can go. Hunger, hardship and suffering had reset a lot of your people head. And come to think of it, why won't they blame? Are you not a major contributor to this failure? Okay, they should be clapping for you! Guy park well. You can't threaten Ndi Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
toodark:
just apologize to yorubas already and stop playing smart...

you igbos are not that smart...

radio biafra was comedy..thats all...

Apologize to the Yorubas for giving Buhari to Nigeria?

You need help to save yourself...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stingman:

Apologize to the Yorubas for giving Buhari to Nigeria?

You need help to save yourself...

then buhari will become president again...as if we deltans care...we dont care...if you are not that smart to make a igbo famous enough to become president then whatever....

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by rumours: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stop bragging about voting strength. You will be surprised. You seem to forget that Ndi Igbo are also in that your Southwest. Begin to mobilize naaa, let's see how far you can go. Hunger, hardship and suffering had reset a lot of your people head. And come to think of it, why won't they blame? Are you not a major contributor to this failure? Okay, they should be clapping for you! Guy park well. You can't threaten Ndi Igbo

resurgentxtian4:

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

who send you message
allow them run dia mouth as usual
shebi 2019 is coming
dia eye will clear finally
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Igbos don't hate Yoruba, we will always say the raw truth without ass licking anybody and no matter whose ox is gored, we saw the disaster coming and warned of it, they termed us wailers and bigots and politically unsophisticated, today we know who is actually sophisticated politically.
Also Igbos are not so much interested in the presidency, who president help? Every Igbo man is on his own, Presidency does not guarantee great success of a tribe, if you doubt me check out the north.
But if the Yoruba out of hate and tribal sentiments want to enthrone another calamity, Good for all of us, we will all enjoy the calamity, I don't think it's only Igbo men that are queueing up in filling stations to buy fuel at high price, or only Igbo men has been partakers of this massive job loss, or only Igbo men experienced the biting economy, so let the Yoruba in their sophistication. Go ahead and enthrone another calamity, we're all in it together.

Yes, we are all in this together and we don’t want further wailing or insults from the igbos.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by DocHMD: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Useless thread by a dirty ewedugerian, as if Igbo really care who yoruboids decide to vote. A people who have not seen modern war but have IDP camps in Osun and Kwara thinks they can sway the Igbo tribe that have continued to be toughened by the adversity that nigeria have forced them through.

Even if you resurrect Danfodio make him president and bring back Ahmadu bello and make him Vice. Igbos will continue to move ahead while fulani emirates and IDP camps continue to spring up on your land in your yoruba region.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
ZombieBuster:
You can't claim sophistication and learned

And still go ahead and send this country to the stone age......
after yu mumus truncated our development?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
jidamsel43:
please what dividend of democracy have we enjoyed since Nigeria returned to democratic government since 1999.

freedom to insult president

if PMB leave and another candidate enter , trust Nigerians that they will neva allow the president to rest.

A known enemy is better than unseen ally
you;re not supposed to let the president rest
that's your job as a voter
and you're not disturbing the president sef
all this online rant no do shishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose To Allocate Over 200 Shops In New Oja Oba Market Today / FG Guarantees 540mw Kano-Qua Iboe Power Plant Power Purchase Agreement / Tinubu Outlines Plans For Digital Revolution To Transform Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.