Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. (8236 Views)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
rumours:
Stop bragging about voting strength. You will be surprised. You seem to forget that Ndi Igbo are also in that your Southwest. Begin to mobilize naaa, let's see how far you can go. Hunger, hardship and suffering had reset a lot of your people head. And come to think of it, why won't they blame? Are you not a major contributor to this failure? Okay, they should be clapping for you! Guy park well. You can't threaten Ndi Igbo

Why shouldn’t I brag about voting strength? Do you igbos have the numbers to take Buhari out all by yourselves? Igbos should try and be strategic for once and not allow civil war emotions becloud their reasoning when it comes to working with other tribes to achieve set objectives. Removing Buhari is a very noble objective but the hate igbos have for Yorubas will once more scuttle a noble endeavor.

We are all in this together and igbos will not be heard when they begin crying for the agony Buhari will bring upon all Nigerians (we all know igbos wail the most in Nigeria due to their obscure political and social status).

Shut up and do not annoy the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
DocHMD:
Useless thread by a dirty ewedugerian, as if Igbo really care who yoruboids decide to vote. A people who have not seen modern war but have IDP camps in Osun and Kwara thinks they can sway the Igbo tribe that have continued to be toughened by the adversity that nigeria have forced them through.

Even if you resurrect Danfodio make him president and bring back Ahmadu bello and make him Vice. Igbos will continue to move ahead while fulani emirates continue to spring up on your land in your yoruba region.

I am Christian and I hate anything Usman Dan Fodio. But you know what I hate more? Igbo penchant to see my tribe suffer.

If igbos want yorubas to suffer, then kindly come and bomb our major cities and claim responsibility.

All these online hate will further diminish igbo stature in Nigeria. My one cent.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nonaira1: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.

Will you keep quiet. Now all of a sudden, you people remember people have a right to vote for any candidate and don't need to be attacked for it

After Buhari won in 2015, biko remind us again how you Afonja rats acted in both here, other social media as well the politics. Remind us again the daily insults igbo recieved from you goats for "being short sighted and putting their eggs in one basket".

Oya you self claimed enlightened, long sighted, MFs igbos are giving you back what you dished and you're wailing? Heyaaaa. Ndo oo. Cry us a river.

Enjoy your sai buhari. Afterall, no be una wey shout repeatedly that it was yoruba that made buhari president. Now people have finally given una that title you lots screeched for months, all of a sudden, you are wailing.

Stfu and enjoy your self claimed long-sightened. The "sophisticated" people that play "sophisticated politics", how is your market going? How's una "sophistication"?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nonaira1:

Will you keep quiet. Now all of a sudden, you people remember people have a right to vote for any candidate and don't need to be attacked for it

After Buhari won in 2015, biko remind us again how you Afonja rats acted in both here, other social media as well the politics. Remind us again the daily insults igbo recieved from you goats for "being short sighted and putting their eggs in one basket".

Oya you self claimed enlightened, long sighted, MFs igbos are giving you back what you dished and you're wailing? Heyaaaa. Ndo oo. Cry us a river.

Enjoy your sai buhari. Afterall, no be una wey shout repeatedly that it was yoruba that made buhari president. Now people have finally given una that title you lots screeched for months, all of a sudden, you are wailing.

Stfu and enjoy your self claimed long-sightened. The "sophisticated" people that play "sophisticated politics", how is your market going? How's una "sophistication"?

You de mind the chameleons?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I am Christian and I hate anything Usman Dan Fodio. But you know what I hate more? Igbo penchant to see my tribe suffer.

If igbos want yorubas to suffer, then kindly come and bomb our major cities and claim responsibility.

All these online hate will further diminish igbo stature in Nigeria. My one cent.

look,,their were igbos like you that tried to reason with igbos and failed...

what you igbos dont understand is,other tribes dont care about igbos no more....you need atleast 2 major tribes to win presidency...

coesidence..??...i dont know...yorubas dont need igbos atall to get what they want...lagos is thriving..yoruba states are not doing that bad...thats all what matters....and deltans will get it too to keep igbos out of their interests and then east would be politicaly landlocked even still trapped in nigeria...

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nonaira1:

We are doing fine. I don’t even have strength to engage you. I don’t hate your tribe but I rather keep my distance. The hate from you guys run too deep and there is no remedy for that sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
toodark:

look,,their were igbos like you that tried to reason with igbos and failed...

what you igbos dont understand is,other tribes dont care about igbos no more....you need atleast 2 major tribes to win presidency...

coesidence..??...i dont know...yorubas dont need igbos atall to get what they want...lagos is thriving..yoruba states are not doing that bad...thats all what matters....and deltans will get it too to keep igbos out of their interests and than east would be politicaly landlocked even still trapped in nigeria...

Point of correction: I am not igbo.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Point of correction: I am not igbo.

ooohh sorry...you yoruba..??
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by stanluiz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
OP if you are accusing the SE of being hateful,then go back and recall the 2015 oba akiolu hate speech about genocide and lagoon and your doctor in US Dr ariyo.

I know that you are a xtain but let me tell you the hate is mutual it is 50-50 so stop accusing us of being hateful.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stingman:

So you think the daily insults from you igbos will make Yorubas change their mind and suddenly see that they made a mistake with Buhari?

We Yorubas know what is good for our country and we would act at the appropriate time. But the insults from igbos can also make us double down to prove a point to the igbos: your hate and insults won’t sway us.

I won’t go further into how we are more politically enlightened than the igbos. That is an issue that has been overflogged and discussed on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
toodark:

ooohh sorry...you yoruba..??

Yes, yoruba.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by clarocuzioo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Yes, we are all in this together and we don’t want further wailing or insults from the igbos.

No insults, just that with the present reality facing us, we are trying to understand the true meaning of the word "sophistication" especially with politics, is what we are seeing truly depicts sophistication or otherwise?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We are doing fine. I don’t even have strength to engage you. I don’t hate your tribe but I rather keep my distance. The hate from you guys run too deep and there is no remedy for that sh!t.

this radio biafra nonesense realy messed them up...i remember how they were jubilating when cownunu was ranting upandan....

blablablabla.....well things didnt went they way they wanted...now this online rantings about buhari....ridiculous...!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nonaira1: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Blah blah.

Go and cry your useless cries and wails to your brethren that brought it upon una.

You rats from the land of waste thought you the only lots with monopoly of hate. Oya welcome to new igbos. Do you as you do me.

Cry us a river!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
stanluiz:
OP if you are accusing the SE of being hateful,then go back and recall the 2015 oba akiolu hate speech about genocide and lagoon and your doctor in US Dr ariyo.

I know that you are a xtain but let me tell you the hate is mutual it is 50-50 so stop accusing us of being hateful.

Agreed, the emotion is mutual but please stop accusing the Yorubas for expressing a constitutionally guaranteed right. It makes more people hardened just to prove a point to the igbos. I am Christian and I am getting really pissed, now imagine how our Muslim population will feel.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
they wanted disintegration...now they want to work with afonjas to get rid of buhari...??....ridiculous...!

aaaaaaafonnnnnnjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!!

scratchface....

south wastee....

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
clarocuzioo:

No insults, just that with the present reality facing us, we are trying to understand the true meaning of the word "sophistication" especially with politics, is what we are seeing truly depicts sophistication or otherwise?

I don’t know about sophistication but the Yoruba people will always act in the best interest of our tribe while still belonging to the union. We shouldn’t be hated and hounded for that choice by no less an enemy than the igbo tribe.

It only serves as a tonic to those of us (Yoruba Buhari supporters of which I don’t belong) who support Buhari to double down on their support just to spite the igbo. It is some tit for tat political game and it doesn’t really have to be like that, just that the igbos make genuine collaboration and consensus building a difficult task.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by toodark: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
you igbos are.................
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

So you think the daily insults from you igbos will make Yorubas change their mind and suddenly see that they made a mistake with Buhari?

We Yorubas know what is good for our country and we would act at the appropriate time. But the insults from igbos can also make us double down to prove a point to the igbos: your hate and insults won’t sway us.

I won’t go further into how we are more politically enlightened than the igbos. That is an issue that has been overflogged and discussed on this forum.

You are politically inclined more than the Igbos to bring Buhari...?

Wht Igbos see sitting down cannt be seen by the Yorubas sitting on Kilimanjaro mountain.

Igbos are voting Buhari so that the punishment can be complete... tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Under no condition in Nigeria will the Igbo man suffer more than the citizens from other part of the country. Even if the devil is being made president. Ndigbo will still survive and thrive. Igbos survived the 1967-1970 holocaust and few years later own estates in lagos, abuja, calabar, kano and any every part of Nigeria. Ndigbo did not point a gun in your head in 2015 and surely are not interesting in pulling out a gun in 2019. Mr.
Man please vote whomever you feel like. It is your democratic right as a citizen. God bless you
resurgentxtian4:
We all agree Buhari has been a disaster and his Fulani brothers are out killing fellow Nigerians with reckless abandon but the igbos are mocking and insulting Yorubas for our choice to vote in Buhari.

The igbos should get this straight: if you continue mocking Yorubas for the economic hardship and herdsmen killings in Yorubaland, you would only shoot yourselves in the foot by making Yorubas hardened in their support for Buhari just to spite the igbos. I am a Christian and I am not happy with the present Government but igbos should not add insult to injury by blaming Yorubas for what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Igbos’ lack of diplomacy and fervent wish to see Yorubas suffer will only end up hurting them as a people because we all know the Yorubas will always have a better deal in Nigeria as presently constituted. Do not allow your hate for Yorubas give Buhari an easy win in 2019. Igbos will hurt more if Buhari does another 4 years and nothing will happen. We all know that igbo wailing for the past 3 years has been caused by unfavorable policies by the Buhari Government. Yorubas are suffering too but we know our way around.

Do not let hate allow you to alienate the Yorubas to the point of voting Buhari again. To be for-warned is to be forearmed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Take a look at the front page for the past few days. It seems your masters are bent on using you for sports. cheesy grin grin
Where the fcccuck is jagaban Hoohoo! He was given a role to reconcile aggrieved APC stooges.Funny how you worship a man who gives no fuccks about the Yoruba race as long as his insatiable appetite is half way filled.

And here you're a non entity dragging the igbos to your self delusion?? My prayer us for buhari to come back again. I just love the fact that your farms are now the major target in the southwest. Who cares!!!

As long as an igbo man,like me has got a bicycle to sell few youghurts to send my children to school, we don't give a flying fuucks what heathens shoots your kinsmen for sports in their farms. Werey bobo yi sha!

Again, I dare you folks not to vote your masters massively again. This time around Fulani go cut the heads of your obas and hang it around their necks as souvenirs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by stanluiz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Agreed, the emotion is mutual but please stop accusing the Yorubas for expressing a constitutionally guaranteed right. It makes more people hardened just to prove a point to the igbos. I am Christian and I am getting really pissed, now imagine how our Muslim population will feel.
I don't care how your Muslims feel that's not my fucking business.

Back to the topic,if you like vote back the calamity in 2019 all of us will suffer it especially SW. Buhari will show obj and tinubu his true coluurs and it will not stop Fulani herdsmen from attacking and killing in the west.You know they attack and kill one in Oyo and ekiti today so imagine what will happen if buhari is reelected in 2019

Better listen to your brothers like fffk and fayose.Don't let tribal bigotry block your sense.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
Take a look at the front page for the past few days. It seems your masters are bent on using you for sports. cheesy grin grin
Where the fcccuck is jagaban Hoohoo! He was given a role to reconcile aggrieved APC stooges.Funny how you worship a man who gives no fuccks about the Yoruba race as long as his insatiable appetite is half way filled.

And here you're a non entity dragging the igbos to your self delusion?? My prayer us for buhari to come back again. I just love the fact that your farms are now the major target in the southwest. Who cares!!!

As long as an igbo man,like me has got a bicycle to sell few youghurts to send my children to school, we don't give a flying fuucks what heathens shoots your kinsmen for sports in their farms. Werey bobo yi sha!

We know you harbor deep seated hate for Yorubas but please don’t rub on on our faces by plastering it on social media. Some of us still don’t want another 4 years for Buhari but igbo jubilations with the herdsmen killings and blackmail of yorubas’ choice in 2015 will make most Yorubas bring the roof down on igbos with another 4 years for Buhari. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth will not be countenanced in the next 4years of this repressive regime.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
stanluiz:
I don't care how your Muslims feel that's not my fucking business.

Back to the topic,if you like vote back the calamity in 2019 all of us will suffer it especially SW. Buhari will show obj and tinubu his true coluurs and it will not stop Fulani herdsmen from attacking and killing in the west.You know they attack and kill one in Oyo and ekiti today so imagine what will happen if buhari is reelected in 2019

Better listen to your brothers like fffk and fayose.Don't let tribal bigotry block your sense.

You can keep insulting and alienating potential allies and let’s see who blinks first. I am done here.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Nonaira1: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stingman:

Who dey worry about those chameleon.

Always starting shit and when dish it back to them, they start wailing.

This is the exact same shit they did when boko haram started. The rats rejoiced and danced when they thought the victims were igbo. The second the names of BH victims names started emerging and they saw their people included, all of a sudden they knew the death of others isn't something to rejoice but condemn.

Likewise, the same thing they did during South Africans xenophobia attacks the first time. The rats yet again danced when the victims were igbo. During the second time when the SA went on their xenophobic attacks again and this time most of the Nigerian victims were yoruba; when people started mocking them...all of a sudden, the rats immediately knew wtf sympathy is and wailing on "how igbos hate yoruba and should remember death isn't something to be happy about and we're all one niggeria". Something thwy neglected to remember when the victims were igbo

Hell even Nnamdi Kanu they love to wail about. The useless rats have yet to accept it was them, them alone, that made the man hate them because in 2012, the same nnamdi was videotaped protesting for the wellness of all Nigerians. Fast foward to late 2012 and early 2013, the same man is giving them hate. I wonder what changed? Oh i don't know, maybe seeing the Afonja rats rejoicing and wishing more death on Massob whenever their members were killed. A group he himself was a member of prior to ipob.

The hypocrisy of those rats stinks to high heavens. Let them wail as much as they like.

Shit what igbos on NL are even doing isn't even remotely close to what those rats did to igbos since I've been a member of this forum. I even still think ndi igbo are being way too freaking nice to these Afonjas. Still too nice if you ask me

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
toodark:
just apologize to yorubas already and stop playing smart...

you igbos are not that smart...

radio biafra was comedy..thats all...

you must be enjoying the killings? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by nkwuocha: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Under no condition in Nigeria will the Igbo man suffer more than the citizens from other part of the country. Even if the devil is being made president. Ndigbo will still survive and thrive. Igbos survived the 1967-1970 holocaust and few years later own estates in lagos, abuja, calabar, kano and any every part of Nigeria. Ndigbo did not point a gun in your head in 2015 and surely are not interesting in pulling out a gun in 2019. Mr.
Man please vote whomever you feel like. It is your democratic right as a citizen. God bless you

You need not remind the fools. It's obvious they are looking for who to blame for their mistakes grin grin
Poor things!Idiots don't know the country is already at war. The hausas got the NA. The igbos and SS has got arms and ammunition.The yorubas are busy playing sufferstication thinking the NA will be on their side when the country begins to go up in flames cheesy cheesy grin

UNA EYES GO CLEAR!!

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by resurgentxtian4: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stingman:

You are politically inclined more than the Igbos to bring Buhari...?

Wht Igbos see sitting down cannt be seen by the Yorubas sitting on Kilimanjaro mountain.

Igbos are voting Buhari so that the punishment can be complete... tongue

And you think we would suffer? Ok then, Buhari it is. Let’s see who suffers more.
Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by modik(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Let Buhari come for a 2nd term and let’s see who suffers more. You are in the process of successfully alienating the very same people who can help you get rid of Buhari.

I am a Christian and I know that this Government has not tried but i wont be railroaded by igbo blackmail to accept responsibility for Buhari’s actions. If anything, I would double down on my Support for him to spite the igbo. Now imagine what Muslims that are Yorubas feel about igbos’ behavior for the past 3 years. Insults and divisive rhetoric employed by the igbos will not get them anywhere. Rather, it will further earn them more enemies in Nigeria’s political space.

This is not the way to build consensus about any issue. We (the South) are giving Buhari is free pass to Aso rock for another 4 years just because the Igbos want to see yorubas suffer.

If Yorubas truly suffer in Nigeria as the igbos fervently pray for, the Nigeria we all have will cease to exist.

If igbos want to really see yorubas suffer, they should come out and challenge us in a war, bomb our cities and claim responsibility for it etc....

Stop wishing evil on Yorubas behind key pads and in the corner of your face me, I face you rooms in yorubaland ( most igbos live in Yorubaland).

God will never give igbos the satisfaction to see yorubas suffer. Igbos should get over the civil war defeat.

Must you be a stone age tribal bigot?..

OTUNBA Ayodele Fayose is an Igbo man?.

Chief FFK Is an Igbo man?

Aare KanKanfo, OTUNBA Gani Adams (who warned Fulani Herdsmen) is an Igbo Man?

Dr General OBJ.. Is an Igbo man (Already written PMB)

Bishop David Oyedepo (who placed curse on blood letting Fulani Herdsmen) is an Igbo man?

DELE MOMODU( who wrote open letter to PMB not to re contest) is an Igbo man?

And the list goes on........

Pls check if malaria symptom is manifesting hence your ill-directd vituperation against Igbos? Maybe someone is seeking for cheap attention?

Haba.!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by stanluiz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

Again, I dare you folks not to vote your masters massively again. This time around Fulani go cut the heads of your obas and hang it around their necks as souvenirs.
Simple and plain.They don't learn from history.Tinubu has sell them just like afonja sell his throne to alami.

I pity them most if buhari is reelected most especially the assliker tinubu and his Yoruba leaders apc. Buhari will show them what abacha did to then from 1993-1998.

No hausafulani man leave office without dealing ruthlessly will Yoruba leaders.Fact!!

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Igbos will keep doing their business, feeding their family and sending their kids to school to acquire knowledge. If that is what worst mean to you.
Just like the Benue people are finally opening their eyes, one day una go hear word. The Igbo man dont have time to hate you with all due respect sir.
resurgentxtian4:

You talk as if igbos and Yorubas are on the same pedestal politically in Nigeria.

If igbos continue the hate, yorubas will vote for Buhari to enable igbos do their worst. Yorubas will likely be rewarded with the Presidency in 2023 and igbos will continue being in political wilderness.

Stop the unwarranted hatred towards your southern neighbors.

Hearken to words of wisdom.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. by Stingman: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

And you think we would suffer? Ok then, Buhari it is. Let’s see who suffers more.

You are already suffering more...the killings and destruction of farms are more on your side at the moment. Suicide, old persioners dying and IDP camps are more on your side as we speak...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Niger Delta Group Drums Support For Yahaya Bello / President Buhari Attends Humanitarian Affairs Side Event In New York (Photos) / JTF Helicopter Crashes In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.