Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Best Thing About Free-boobing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Thing About Free-boobing (514 Views)

Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Any Weird Thing About You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing About Free-boobing by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Understanding the struggles involved in being constricted in bras all day might move you to seek other friendly alternatives, one of which is free-boobing! Yeah, free-boobing! Just imagine it’s expense-free, no stress involved and your boobies can play around all day!
And that’s not all…

*No underwire digging into your skin

That is to say, you escape the torture of underwire bras and red stripe marks under or around your boob area.

*No adjusting or your bra or straps

Imagine adjusting your bra every minute cos your boobs keeps shifting around in it or your bra straps each time they come undone. That sure puts a damper on a girl’s mood! Wearing bras all day can induce a nervous breakdown I tell you.

*Feeling the breeze on your boobies

Pure bliss! Best feeling in the ol’ world I betcha. You feel more like a free woman without that cagey bra and a hundred times more relaxed and oozing femininity with your boobs on a break.

*Showing off your perky tits

That’s the life! You feel like the sexiest woman on planet earth! If you can pull this look then go for it girl! Those tight titties showing through your T-shirt should do wonders for your libido.
Re: The Best Thing About Free-boobing by coolestofall(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Bet I think say na male I c 4 ur profile, or men don start get boob?

Re: The Best Thing About Free-boobing by rawtouch: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
when I see a lady free boobing my eyes go shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija - Miracle Having Sex With Nina From Behind (caught On Camera) / Christian Singles Ready For Marriage / Your Boo Gets Pregnant. Will U B Relief If It Was For Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.