Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Yahweh And His Lying Angels. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (13392 Views)

Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) / Yahweh And Freewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
babaearly:

I[b] still dont believe Yahweh is Almighty God! that the God of the Isrealites is Almighty God[/b]. Isnt Lying a Sin? why would Almighty God approve of a lying Spirit to deceive a human, a powerless human in comparison to his Almighty Superiority - makes no sense even if you explain from now till 2012.

GBAM! Simple and short!

bawomolo:

lol how do i join this gang.

Simple requirement is to allow your self to be hynotized by the cult leader of the gang, Pilgrim.1 Viaro.

Once done, you are a member.

P.S - Unconfirmed reports advise that your person and soul may also be subsumed into the person of the leader, such that you become one with him - accordingly you may never be able to disagree with the leader. When you die, you will, via the auspices of the leader, be permitted to take your physical body with you to dwell in heaven beside God, who by the way has also been permitted (by the leader) to don a physical toga in yonder heaven.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by nuclearboy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
@DeepSight:

A free english lesson for you - Truth and/or lies are both a subset of knowledge. Absolute truth by definition includes all knowledge. Therefore, what you call "lies" are a part of knowledge! grin

God is "that He is"!
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^ Inesqor tried that prank and I have already addressed it.

Because God himself in that passage (and remember its your infallible bible stating this) acknowledged that he was dealing with a Falsehood.

He specifically referred to "a lying spirit."

Lies connote inconsistency.

Truth is consistent. That is why God is said never to change - becauase he is absolute truth and therefore consistent.

Thus Yahweh dealing in inconsistencies which he himself called lies simply shows that Yahweh is not God.

Simple.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by nuclearboy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
God says "I am that I am" not this story you're typing.

Call it falsehood or truth or OOI, if its God, its God's Will and not subject to you ranting about "human" definitions.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^ Excuse me sir - forget about human definitions already, because it was Yahweh himself that defined what he was doing as invoking "a lying spirit."

So his definition is clear and in his definition it was falsehood, even in his own sight.

Why would the same Yahweh now tell his followers not to lie?

Did he ever think that he might be setting a bad example?
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by nuclearboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^ And Madam tongue

Who was His intended audience for record purposes of that incidence? Was it not mankind? What language or understanding then ought be used in dealing with us? What we do not understand?

No apologies here, ma'am. tongue Plus we're supposed to take example from our kind not a different "species". Does your dog take example from you and use a fork and knife?
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2010
Now we are not supposed to take examples from God?

Tomorrow you will say that Jesus is God and that we should take examples from him by being Christ-Like.

Is it God-Like to lie?

Chai, these people sef.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by noetic16(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

Now we are not supposed to take examples from God?

Tomorrow you will say that Jesus is God and that we should take examples from him by being Christ-Like.

Is it God-Like to lie?

Chai, these people sef.

1. what was the purpose for deceiving king ahab?

2. the prophet who eventually told Ahab what would happen, who sent the prophet?
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by nuclearboy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
Fully Man, fully God. Can you for once use your schooling and seperate between the two? Then take example that makes sense.

But then, being DeepShit, you'll want to harp at taking example from the God part. So please do so and create something with intelligence to replace you seeing as you've decided to throw away that capability once its Christianity being mentioned. Or better yet, get on a jet to the UK and jump out over the ocean seeing as you would prefer to take example from God.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
As a seeker, looking for the truth. I pursue the truth, on a clean slate, without bias.
over time, I have come to garner oodles of knowledge about Christianity, Islam and the Grail message
People around me recently discovered my change of attitude about the concept of God.

I appreciate the fact that your views are not just some baseless accussation but rather scriptural. That's welcomed.
As it stands, it is easier for me to think that the Bible writers make mistake in their presentation of the scripture than to think of God with evil machination.

I am still looking for the purpose of life; But I think, I'm losing my religion.

Don't get mad when cornered, instead THINK!
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Mudley313: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
Mudley313, stop making your frustrations public. This is not the GENERAL hospital, ok?

Image123, stop making your illusional/illogical belief in fairytales public. This is not USELU mental hospital, ok?
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2010
nuclearboy:

Fully Man, fully God. Can you for once use your schooling and seperate between the two? Then take example that makes sense.

But then, being DeepShit, you'll want to harp at taking example from the God part. So please do so and create something with intelligence to replace you seeing as you've decided to throw away that capability once its Christianity being mentioned. Or better yet, get on a jet to the UK and jump out over the ocean seeing as you would prefer to take example from God.

You may note that I have never in my life addressed you disrespectfully and have not done so in this thread, so your repeated references to "Deep Sh.it" and asking me to jump into the ocean are your own business entirely.

Nonetheless, i think this from AIRDIG addresses you -

AIRDIG:

Don't get mad when cornered, instead THINK!
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by MyJoe: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
AIRDIG:

As a seeker, looking for the truth. I pursue the truth, on a clean slate, without bias.
over time, I have come to garner oodles of knowledge about Christianity, Islam and the Grail message
People around me recently discovered my change of attitude about the concept of God.

I appreciate the fact that your views are not just some baseless accussation but rather scriptural. That's welcomed.
As it stands, it is easier for me to think that the Bible writers make mistake in their presentation of the scripture than to think of God with evil machination.

I am still looking for the purpose of life; But I think,  I'm losing my religion.

Don't get mad when cornered,  instead THINK!
What do you think of the exchanges in this thread?
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by mazaje(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2010
What is nuclearboy saying grin grin. . . . .Everybody just paints a picture of what ever concept of god he wants and uses the bible to buttress his/her idea of what god should be. . . .The all knowing, all loving, all good, all true, all powerful, all merciful attributes that christians ascribe to their god is contradictory and internally inconsistent. . . . .At a minimum, this conundrum reveals that believers do not understand their deity correctly.  He can not exist as described.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
^^^ Absolutely spot on!

A God who is described as absolute truth and supposedly bearing such attributes as mercy cannot also be responsible for repeated injunctions to senseless genocide and ethnic cleansing. . . this smacks of an egoistic pagan deity whose injunctions probably originated from the bedrooms of the human kings of the Jews.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by mazaje(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ Absolutely spot on!

A God who is described as absolute truth and supposedly bearing such attributes as mercy cannot also be responsible for repeated injunctions to senseless genocide and ethnic cleansing. . . this smacks of an egoistic pagan deity whose injunctions probably originated from the bedrooms of the human kings of the Jews.

Sure. . . .
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by noetic16(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ Absolutely spot on!

A God who is described as absolute truth and supposedly bearing such attributes as mercy[b] cannot also be responsible for repeated injunctions to senseless genocide and ethnic cleansing[/b]. . . this smacks of an egoistic pagan deity whose injunctions probably originated from the bedrooms of the human kings of the Jews.

and what happened to ur objectivity . . . . .since God called it JUDGEMENT? The same way u might receive judgement in HELL if u do not accept Him gift of mercy.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Image123(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
@mazaje and cohorts
Having it in mind that the Bible regards God as Lord of heaven and earth, we see that He is also judge(law). The police/law court punishes crime. It could be by denial of rights like freedom, it could even be capital an execution.
Corporal punishment and firing squad is not a crime, this is law. Punishment will in most cases if not all, be considered a crime if it's not coming from the judge and his team. Perspective should be considered, not just action. Be men in understanding if you can be, not children.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2010
noetic16:

and what happened to your objectivity . . . . .since God called it JUDGEMENT? The same way u might receive judgement in HELL if u do not accept Him gift of mercy.

Why are you threatening me with Fire?

Jeremiah 7:31 says, "And they have built the high places of To′pheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hin′nom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart."
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Romeo4real(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2010

This is a stupid statement, and the one who replied "sure" was just as stupid.

You are propagating your idea of what God"cannot" and "can" be. You are defining it with your own understanding and parameters.
The argument is not about what we "think" God "is", it is rather about "who" He says he is, and whether we believe that,  or not!  This is the difference between believers and non-believers.

The funniest thing i come across all the time on these forums, is that so many non-believers are torn between arguing about what God really is, and what he is not, and whether He exist at all, thereby undermining the very foundation of their argument.

I mean look at the statement above. Deep Sight is arguing that  the two concepts of God cannot be reconciled - Mercy & Violence (which is an impossibly stupid statement in itself), but we remember he is talking abut something he claims does not exist. So, which one is it?

If you really believe something does not exists, there is ultimately no point in arguing about what it is , or is not.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2010
Mr. Romeo Lover-boy;

I would adjure you to read and contextualize a thread before posting.

I would also adjure you to take the time to study the perspectives of people before reaching hasty assumptions about them.

Romeo4real:

This is a silly statement, and the one who replied "sure" was just as silly.

Thank you. . .

You are propagating your idea of what God"cannot" and "can" be. You are defining it with your own understanding and parameters.

Actually no. I am propagating exactly what is written in the Bible as the actions of God. Its there in black and white. I did not write it.

The argument is not about what we "think" God "is", it is rather about "who" He says he is, and whether we believe that, or not! This is the difference between believers and non-believers.

Who told you I am a non-believer? This is what I mean when I say please take the time to study the perspectives of people before reaching hasty assumptions about them.

The funniest thing i come across all the time on these forums, is that so many non-believers are torn between arguing about what God really is, and what he is not, and whether He exist at all, thereby undermining the very foundation of their argument.

Assumptions again.

Dear friend every one who has read my posts on this forum is aware that I am a Deist – and that connotes belief in an Almighty and Supreme Deity – God – who created all that exists.

I have opened countless threads on this board seeking to prove the existence of God.

Here is one of the earliest –

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315294.0.html

I mean look at the statement above. Deep Sight is arguing that the two concepts of God cannot be reconciled - Mercy & Violence (which is an impossibly silly statement in itself),

Careful Romeo – and do not misquote me. I did not say violence could not exist with mercy. I specifically stated that genocide and senseless ethnic cleansing are not compatible with the idea of a merciful God who is the embodiment of truth. Do you disagree with this?
but we remember he is talking abut something he claims does not exist. So, which one is it?

If you really believe something does not exists, there is ultimately no point in arguing about what it is , or is not.

Lawd have mercy. For the umpteenth time, I am a Deist – so I believe in God.

I do NOT believe that the Jewish tribal deity called Yahweh is God. The actions, lies, war-mongering and cruel reprisals of that Deity as well documented in the Old Testament are sufficient for me to conclude that that Deity could not be the Almighty, responsible and well-behaved God that I know and believe in myself.

Is that hard for you to grasp?
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by mazaje(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
Image123:

@mazaje and cohorts
Having it in mind that the Bible regards God as Lord of heaven and earth, we see that He is also judge(law). The police/law court punishes crime. It could be by denial of rights like freedom, it could even be capital  an execution.
Corporal punishment and firing squad is not a crime, this is law. Punishment will in most cases if not all, be considered a crime if it's not coming from the judge and his team. Perspective should be considered, not just action. Be men in understanding if you can be, not children.

What is wrong with you guys?. . . .Good is good but when it comes to your god it is something else. . . .Lie is a lie but when it comes to your god it is called judgment grin. . . . .One of the most liberating things I've ever done is abandon the idea of god, and all of the mental gymnastics that go with it, . . Believing requires a lot of insidious effort to create a mental lens based on the religion that one has been taught or made to accept be it christianity, hinduism, islam or whatever. . . . . The problem is that the believer continually has to decide what reality is, based on a constantly personally changing set of constructs of what the god idea requires to be true about the experience of one's life.

After abandoning this self-imposed tyranny I was finally free, and could experience of awe and wonder of existence itself,  with no need to contort everything to fit the god idea I was raised to believe in.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by mazaje(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
noetic16:

and what happened to your objectivity . . . . .since God called it JUDGEMENT? The same way u might receive judgement in HELL if u do not accept Him gift of mercy.

Do you know the meaning of objectivity? grin. . . . .I repeat good is good but when it comes to Yahweh good becomes something else. . . .Lie is a lie but not when it comes to Yahweh, when it come to yahweh it becomes "judgment" grin. . . Why do you keep shooting yourself in the foot noetic?. . . . Many of the tales told in the old testament were meant to justify the cruel acts of tribal leaders. After all, if you have god's blessing, slaughtering another tribe of humans for their land isn't immoral, it's good cause god says so. The stories were meant to justify the cruel acts of tribal leaders. destroy and despoil a land, r.ape their women sacrifice them as burnt offering to Yahweh. . . .It isn't a bad thing after all, if you have god's blessing, slaughtering another tribe of humans for their land and killing them for worshiping gods you do not subscribe to isn't immoral, it's good, cause god says so. That is the story of the old testament. . . .
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2010
And our dear friend called Romeo will call us "silly" without bothering to explain these glaring inconsistencies.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by mazaje(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2010
Romeo4real:

This is a silly statement, and the one who replied "sure" was just as silly.

The argument is not about what we "think" God "is", it is rather about "who" He says he is, and whether we believe that,  or not!  This is the difference between believers and non-believers.

Will you point to a god and let him tell people who he is by himself, or will you keep pointing and beating the myths written by ancient people about who or what the said the god they conceived was. . . . .God said without pointing to the god that said it or allowing the god to say it on his own is nothing other than telling people to believe what you are saying, no?
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Romeo4real(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
Mr. Romeo Lover-boy;
Firstly, i take offence at this moniker. It is patronising.

I would adjure you to read and contextualize a thread before posting.
Secondly, i have to admit this will be quite difficult to do, as i have come to the thread late, and it's already 4 pages long. Nevertheless, i offer apologies at my misunderstanding and ask for further understanding in this regard, if i have done the same thing on other posts.

I would also adjure you to take the time to study the perspectives of people before reaching hasty assumptions about them.
Thirdly, after doing this, i have to admit that i still find it hard to reconcile your stance on Deism with most of your posts. However, in this regard, i bear no prejudice.

Careful Romeo – and do not misquote me. I did not say violence could not exist with mercy. I specifically stated that genocide and senseless ethnic cleansing are not compatible with the idea of a merciful God who is the embodiment of truth. Do you disagree with this?
Now i am flummoxed. I did not misquote you, and yes, i DO disagree. I paraphrased what you said, and your statement above does confirm that is what you said.
The "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" may be "senseless" to you, but i am sure you can understand that does not mean it was a senseless act.
It is ok to have an opinion on something, but it is dangerous to assume your opinion is correct, and subsequently allow that assumption to influence your thinking. Furthermore, the Bible clearly explained the circumstances under which these events took place (we do not have to re-hash that).

I do NOT believe that the Jewish tribal deity called Yahweh is God. The actions, lies, war-mongering and cruel reprisals [/b]of that Deity as well documented in the Old Testament are sufficient for me to conclude that that Deity could not be the Almighty, [b]responsible and well-behaved God that I know and believe in myself.

What is hard for me to grasp is that you refute my accusation about you, whilst simultaneously confirming it. Remember, i said  - The argument is not about what we "think" God "is", it is rather about "who" He says he is, and whether we believe that,  or not!  This is the difference between believers and non-believers. .
Quite clearly, the Bible paints a multifaceted picture of God (if u believe in the Bible). You edit out the parts you don't like, or don't "agree" with, and hold on to the parts you like and "know". Just because you don't know/like something is not proof of its lack of existence. You should be glad that you do not know this facet of God, rather than denying its lack of existence.

It seem to me that you do believe in the concept of an omnipotent, omnipresent deity, creator of all things, but not in the "God" described in the Bible. Subsequently, i can assume you do not believe in the Bible.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Romeo4real(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2010
And our dear friend called Romeo will call us "silly" without bothering to explain these glaring inconsistencies.
Do let me know the inconsistencies, and i will do my best to clarify them. The point is, we can disagree, but not for the purpose of disagreement.
The problem is, you cannot argue effectively about something you lack understanding in. This simply results in an argument with no progress.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Romeo4real(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2010
Will you point to a god and let him tell people who he is by himself, or will you keep pointing and beating the myths written by ancient people about who or what the said the god they conceived was. . . . .God said without pointing to the god that said it or allowing the god to say it on his own is nothing other than telling people to believe what you are saying, no?

@mazeje - not sure i get what your trying to say. Most people use the Bible as the basis of their Christianity, but they will also inform you of personal experiences that has confirmed to them what the Bible says about God.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by DeepSight(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
Romeo4real:

Firstly, i take offence at this moniker. It is patronising.

You will note that I did not return your insults. A playful jibe is all i could muster.

Now i am flummoxed. I did not misquote you, and yes, i DO disagree. I paraphrased what you said, and your statement above does confirm that is what you said.

In paraphrasing me you should be careful. Because hanging a murderer after a court has sentenced him to death is violence as well - but justifiable.

Barging into a village and shooting everybody dead on account of their tribe or language is violence too - but EMINENTLY UNJUSTIFIABLE

You know very well that the god described in the bible is serially guilty of the worst form of genocidal injunctions and barbaric reprisals.

That is the god that YOU worship - the god that has been imported from a foreign land and which you now eagerly bow down to.

I reserve the right to view that god, and your worship of that god, as both reprehensible and comical.

Quite clearly, the Bible paints a multifaceted picture of God (if u believe in the Bible). You edit out the parts you don't like, or don't "agree" with, and hold on to the parts you like and "know". Just because you don't know/like something is not proof of its lack of existence. You should be glad that you do not know this facet of God, rather than denying its lack of existence.

Doubtless God being infinite must have an infinite degree of facets.

This does nothing to justify or explain the willful LIES AND ACTIVE PROPAGATION OF LIES THROUGH CONSPIRACY WITH DEMONS AS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THE OP.

The contradiction is untenable for the simple reason that God is supposed to be TRUTH - according to that self same bible.

It seem to me that you do believe in the concept of an omnipotent, omnipresent deity, creator of all things, but not in the "God" described in the Bible. Subsequently, i can assume you do not believe in the Bible.

THE Bible is an interesting book and contains alot of valuable history, information and wise counsel.

But it is by no means undiluted Truth.

It is not my creed, and I do not live my life based on it.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by Romeo4real(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2010
Because hanging a murderer after a court has sentenced him to death is violence as well - but justifiable.
Barging into a village and shooting everybody dead on account of their tribe or language is violence too - but EMINENTLY UNJUSTIFIABLE
Em, this is clearly a matter of opinion. A court sentence of death may be unjustified if you are against the death sentence under any circumstance.

You know very well that the god described in the bible is serially guilty of the worst form of genocidal injunctions and barbaric reprisals.
Again, a matter of opinion, but that is largely irrelevant. Even if it is true (which it isn't), it does not mean he is not God, or My God, or Loving God, or Merciful God, You have already admitted to that , so not really a relevant discussion.

That is the god that YOU worship - the god that has been imported from a foreign land and which you now eagerly bow down to.
Which foreign land? Do you mean Israel? Please do clarify this statement. I do not ask that you believe in the God of Israel as described in the Bible, but please, have some understanding of that which you choose to refute, or argue against.

I reserve the right to view that god, and your worship of that god, as both reprehensible and comical.
Of course you do!

This does nothing to justify or explain the willful LIES AND ACTIVE PROPAGATION OF LIES THROUGH CONSPIRACY WITH DEMONS AS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THE OP.
What the OP wrote has been comprehensively and conclusively dealt with on these threads. If you wist to reject that, then its your prerogative.

The contradiction is untenable for the simple reason that God is supposed to be TRUTH - according to that self same bible
What does this mean? This is just a statement. Can you explain what this statement means - to you? And i will show you it is not even a valid argument to begin with in proving your stance.

But it is by no means undiluted Truth.
If you mean parts of the Bible have been subject to contain human errors and historic manipulation, then i do not disagree with you. Nevertheless, that in itself does not detract from the essence of the Bible.

It is not my creed, and I do not live my life based on it.
Yes, you are entitled to that.
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by PastorAIO: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
mazaje:

Do you know the meaning of objectivity? grin. . . . .

Are you an illiterate? What do you understand by objectivity? Did you go to school at all? What an unobjective illiterate!!!! tongue
Re: Yahweh And His Lying Angels. by PastorAIO: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2010
Of course the really fascinating thing here, which it seems that no one has hit upon yet, is the fact that these people were invoking Yahweh.  Do you get it?  These were his prophets calling on him to give them a message.  And indeed, a spirit sent from him came down, and it lied to them.

What are the implications of this? 

Noetic is a man that claims to talk to God often, in his dreams.  If we allow for the fact that his claims are authentic that leaves one more hurdle.  Can he trust that the revelation that he receives is the truth?  If he can, what I'd like to know are, what are his criteria for knowing whether or not God is lying to him? 

Is he arrogant enough to claim that God can never deceive him, perhaps because he is smarter than God and can see right through God when God tries to lie to him?  Or did God promise him that he wouldn't be lied to?  Well how can he be sure that that wasn't a lie. 

In fact perhaps all his hopes for Heaven in the hereafter are founded on a lie and the jokes on him.  Come judgement day, huxley and mazaje will be there on the right hand of yahweh busting their guts and rolling on the floor laughing at him as he gets thrown into a lake of fire.  Buuuuaahhahahahahahahahahahh.!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old / "What Is The Origin Of The Catholic Church?" / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.