Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos (16867 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by marvin904(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Even my hiss pepper you for body

Lol

It is well with your soul

not really...
just stating the fact that your graduating from childishness to full blown stupidity undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

not really...
just stating the fact that your graduating from childishness to full blown stupidity undecided undecided

Oh that

Good to know
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by izaray(f): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
If only everyone will learn how to read his post and pass, without commenting, all dis attention he's seeking for, would've reduce by now embarassed

Bad market for you wink

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
izaray:
If only everyone will learn how to read his post and pass, without commenting, all dis attention he's seeking for, would've reduce by now embarassed

Bad market for you wink

Don't mind them

Mtchew
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by ChineseBuggati3(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
and so fucking what?

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:
Wow it's good to hear that you bought shirt of 20k. Only rich people like you buy expensive stuff but the wise ones don't go around seeking attention on social media. Keep shining and continue updating us on ur personal life, that shows how reserved and matured you are
...........which shirt did he buy N20k?so u beleive him?okirika shirt that he bought 500naira

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
ponti93:
U mean you bought that shirt 20k...and u culdnt snap it with a phone that has a better and clearer front camera... angry
......gbam hahaha .....oya airforce lets see your phone
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mercykayy:
Bro, you need to change your sound system to a more standard one... yours is just too old...
Not an insult thou
..........lol .....not just that o .......his television too.....mumuforce dont u know that 52 inches tv is in d market........at least your bae will watch telemundo more confortably
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Every thing in your house needs upgrading ........even d i pass my neighbour air con
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
Every thing in your house needs upgrading ........even d i pass my neighbour air con

Lol, you're just a kid cheesy
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

not really...

Why, why, why grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by zealblinks(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Airforce1 sells memory card
Airforce is an Airport agbero
Airforce1 is a yahoo boy
Airforce is this airofrce is that cheesy cheesy cheesy
The other guy the other day said Airforce is a conductor grin
But they will never know
don't mind them. confused fools, bag well bro
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by amakadihot87(f): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol, you're just a kid cheesy
........lol ur too dumb and old fashioned.........so u ar e

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
amakadihot87:

Well I don't know if you're a male or female operating this moniker

But trust me you've found favor in the hands of the gods grin
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Xbursta(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reedahgado:
Wow it's good to hear that you bought shirt of 20k. Only rich people like you buy expensive stuff but the wise ones don't go around seeking attention on social media. Keep shining and continue updating us on ur personal life, that shows how reserved and matured you are

Gawd see muder

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Martinez19(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're just broke
Shut up
grin take it easy, haterz goina hate
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by rickyboss333: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
still trying to figure out d intent for this post
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Jokerman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Attention seeker
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Reedahgado(f): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........which shirt did he buy N20k?so u beleive him?okirika shirt that he bought 500naira

Haba, why will I? We aren't fool na
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Reedahgado(f): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Savage. which school taught you this savagery art. well done

Lol

I can take u there if u want
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by josh123(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Ugly stuffs are usually expensive.

I was strolling few days ago, saw this stuff and liked it so I inquired about it and was boldly written 20k , so I fetched my ATM and boom , it's mine . G boy

We good this year .
y
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
ImaIma1:
You are really proud of your achievements. It is good. It seems like you are the first in your family lineage to achieve this mileage like staying in a one bedroom apartment, getting a girl pregnant and buying her food stuff, buying a shirt of 20k.

Your family should be proud that one of their own has finally made it in life. Congrats.

I feel like kissing this ya lips angry
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by rockyh(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I was strolling few days ago, saw this stuff and liked it so I inquired about it and was boldly written 20k , so I fetched my ATM and boom , it's mine .

We good this year .
I pity the lady preggy for you.to me u av sold ur maturity to a fake social lifestyle
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
rockyh:
I pity the lady preggy for you.to me u at sold it maturity to a fake social lifestyle

Shut up

Pity your poor miserable life
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
amakadihot87:

That your finger is too fine to be "ringless"......Let me put a ring on it angry angry angry
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Mrachiever(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Honestly I don't know wot to comment....but I think a proper check up needed to be done asap. Its getting out of hand
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by rockyh(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Shut up

Pity your poor miserable life
exchanging words with you is like reducing myself to ur cheap immature lifestyle my dear go n start life afresh n learn the rudiments of public attention it will do u alot good

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by rockyh(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mrachiever:
Honestly I don't know wot to comment....but I think a proper check up needed to be done asap. Its getting out of hand
thank u for same observation
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2018

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
rockyh:
thank u for same observation

Dude what's your headache with me ?

Lol

Na you dey buy my data ?
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I was strolling few days ago, saw this stuff and liked it so I inquired about it and was boldly written 20k , so I fetched my ATM and boom , it's mine .

We good this year .

Twale baba ni yen. Too late to fail... Oya na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by biacan(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
It's actually mine
Sweat, blood
Where are you working if I may ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.