Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos (16872 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by pointblank247(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2018
lobaatanda1:
Shirt that is not more than 3500, u come here dey shout like chicken Wey Dem wan kill for Xmas, guy Abeg find bricklayer work go do.....airforce0 my black ass
anoder lie. that shirt is wort less than 2k
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by khome(f): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2018
BearHugss:
Your shirt and my bathroom slippers are the same price
Aunty,easy
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Papanwamaikpe: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I feel like kissing this ya lips angry
Ewu
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Papanwamaikpe: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Amarabae:
20,000 ?
So okirika bend down select now get 20,000 shirt?
I doubt it.
Instead you to stay in your fasting and prayer for fruit of the womb as a married women, rather you dey here dey masturbate from one thread to another. I pity your hubby ooh

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Amarabae(f): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Instead you to stay in your fasting and prayer for fruit of the womb as a married women, rather you dey here dey masturbate from one thread to another. I pity your hubby ooh
Not funny.
Your mates are working now and feeding their families, you are still in ur father's house at 39years, cracking dry jokes online with an itel phone.
It's clownish trying to imitate nwamaikpe.
Leave your fathers house and go and learn a skill in refuse disposal.
People are not finding your dry jokes funny dear.
Look at his English "as A Married Women"
Buhari has banned importation of brain so that people like you can afford a locally made one.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Papanwamaikpe: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Amarabae:

Not funny.
Your mates are working now and feeding their families, you are still in ur father's house at 39years, cracking dry jokes online with an itel phone.
Buhari has banned importation of brain so that people like you can afford a locally made one.
Cry on! The truth is always bitter. Eziokwu na agbagba na nti. If you like don't focus on how to get pregnant and give your hubby a child. I'll be here to laugh at you when you're send parking grin
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry

Since when 20k become a word "expensive" ?
D

Ain't it for one shirt
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2018
harrwix:

Oh so you know him already
Yah yah...lol
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by ba7man(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're just broke
Shut up
Guy, if you really got cash, you should have a car already......even if na IVTEC Honda 2004 model.

You not too young to get one.
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2018
agohmamuda:

hey beautiful!!!!
Hey
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by agohmamuda(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Samata104:

Hey

Can I mail you? Or how can i reach you?
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Nairaland is not your father and grand mothers property ..
You can't tell nobody how to run his e-life on social media

You could have just walked away but your frustration in life won't let you , but it's ok. grin
That's actually true. I don't know why people become hysterical when someone uploads something they consider silly or unnecessary. If the person is a child, you can advise the person, but if its an adult that wasn't asking for advise or opinions, just mind your business.
BTW that shirt is not ugly
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2018
agohmamuda:

Can I mail you? Or how can i reach you?
Huh embarassed
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Bellarod05: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
KelvinCX:
20k??
Two people should quote me with their account number and get 20k.
My val gift to y'all
I have faith unlimited..(0173538556) GTB.
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by agohmamuda(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Samata104:
Huh embarassed
Sorry to bother you. Neva mind.
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Husty(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
KelvinCX:
20k??
Two people should quote me with their account number and get 20k.
My val gift to y'all

Here: 0107915325 GTB.
Oga airforce1 you fit put something too, as God don too bless you.
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Reedahgado:
Wow it's good to hear that you bought shirt of 20k. Only rich people like you buy expensive stuff but the wise ones don't go around seeking attention on social media. Keep shining and continue updating us on ur personal life, that shows how reserved and matured you are

Epic response!
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by neurojosh(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2018
well i only noticed our big bros ain't using the red plastic cup no more.. grin grin grin
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Gofwane(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Pls asked ur fada why he used ur common senx 4 ritual
damn!!!! shocked

Be like say the guy na product of low sperm count because his sense and self-esteem is way too low grin
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by youngbelieve(f): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Jus negodu!!! How a full grown man is zuzuing publicly..smh

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by homealone(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Ugly stuffs are usually expensive.

I was strolling few days ago, saw this stuff and liked it so I inquired about it and was boldly written 20k , so I fetched my ATM and boom , it's mine .

We good this year .

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by apollo13(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
izaray:
If only everyone will learn how to read his post and pass, without commenting, all dis attention he's seeking for, would've reduce by now embarassed

Bad market for you wink
Exactly my point! Well said

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Hidentity(m): 1:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Reedahgado:
Wow it's good to hear that you bought shirt of 20k. Only rich people like you buy expensive stuff but the wise ones don't go around seeking attention on social media. Keep shining and continue updating us on ur personal life, that shows how reserved and matured you are

That guy?
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Shawnnn01: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I was strolling few days ago, saw this stuff and liked it so I inquired about it and was boldly written 20k , so I fetched my ATM and boom , it's mine .

We good this year .

All hope is lost over your matter.
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by Baddiezz(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2018
Holds laugh*
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by fancy4eve(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Airforce1 sells memory card

Airforce is an Airport agbero

Airforce1 is a yahoo boy

Airforce is this airofrce is that cheesy cheesy cheesy

The other guy the other day said Airforce is a conductor grin

But they will never know
because u re always showing off nd also bring in ur personal life to social media. We all know u re doing it for entertainment , but is uncalled 4, y not make reasonable post nd see pple,s reaction
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
lol
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by arleck(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
IamAirforce1:

We good this year .
That isnt a TM shirt! what designer is it?
Re: I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos by arleck(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Amarabae:

Not funny.
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / (18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics) / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.