Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? (13576 Views)

What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / See This Valentine Themed Food, Menu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Barnext(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Am Takin My Mom To Fista Friez, My Galfrn Iz In Anoda State So I Wil Jst Sen Her Airtym!! #50girlzondefault Ask Rekado Bankz
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by valdprof: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na to watch ororo with all my body, spirit and soul
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by iamtardey: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
same whole sh*t just a different day...

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
EOOJ:
Watch ball at night... grin Dats all
no girlfriend to take out??
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by joebee1990(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Waiting concern filling station with bicycle

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Culin(f): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
"These are the champiooooonssss"
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

My Reservation

Since missyqween is so far away from me
awwwe
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Catalyst4eva(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Serve my wife breakfast on bed. Go to work, come back and take her out and spoil her with love kiss

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by 8stargeneral: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Taking my girlfriend to ash wednesday very early morning.

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
coolestofall:
Me technically single. Send a few I love u texts in d morning, complete my morning rituals. Go 2 d mall in d afternoon, chatup sm gals b4 catching a movie while munching my popcorn. In d evening, all road leads 2 d bernabeu 4 d much aanticipated clash between ronaldo n neymar.
That pretty much sums it up. Hoping no gal will come n spoil my plans though.
great plans..which everyone could plan like u
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by freemanbubble: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by crismark(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
adorablevic:
hey guys,where are u planning to take ur gf/bf to??�
and for the singles�,what are your plans too??
na only gals dey carry dis valentine 4 head like gala because dem no say dem no go spend 5naira...

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
You mean Ash Wednesday
not everyone are Catholics
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by amokeme(f): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sad day... but God has been faithful
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by softprick: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Aye,any girl that just want to hangout and fvck afterwards should send me a PM,it’s just for that day,no strings or feelings attached.
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by DavidEsq(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sori dear. Celebrating Valentine is scripturally wrong. I wld show u dat
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
crismark:

na only gals dey carry dis valentine 4 head like gala because dem no say dem no go spend 5naira...
lol..singlet and boxers nko.
its not one naira oo

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Hyinkar97(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
What’s your concern with my plans for valentine

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by dierich: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
You mean Ash Wednesday

yes, Ash but not Ashawo
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
amokeme:
Sad day... but God has been faithful
why dear??
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by coolestofall(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
adorablevic:
great plans..which everyone could plan like u
Thnx, but wait a minute, where's urs?
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Taiwx(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Val day na nomal day jaree shockedshocked
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hyinkar97:
lol..do u know if I can take u out? or any other girl
wink
Hyinkar97:
lol..do u know if I can take u out? or any other girl
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
coolestofall:
Me technically single. Send a few I love u texts in d morning, complete my morning rituals. Go 2 d mall in d afternoon, chatup sm gals b4 catching a movie while munching my popcorn. In d evening, all road leads 2 d bernabeu 4 d much aanticipated clash between ronaldo n neymar.
That pretty much sums it up. Hoping no gal will come n spoil my plans though.
Its either you are a student, a corper or unemployed. Abi val day na public holiday? undecided

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Tomorrow is Ronaldo Vs Neymar.
What better Valentine than the aforementioned smiley
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
adorablevic:
not everyone are Catholics

Well I have seen non Catholics taking active participation in Ash Wednesday wella!

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by holluwai(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
I have a business meeting almost all day.

Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by pooozeee(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
adorablevic:
Hey guys, where are you planning to take your wife, Girlfriend, husband, boyfriend to??�

And for the singles�, what are your plans too??

Prep on the way to disvirgin at least 3 girls
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by adorablevic: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
coolestofall:

Thnx, but wait a minute, where's urs?
sleeping and watching of nice seasonal movie I bought.. my plans r better than urs..lol
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by dlondonbadboy: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
younghope120:

Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call

Predict today's game...basel_city. I'd give you 5k if you get it...and if you fail, deactivate your acct....deal?
Re: What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? by coolestofall(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its either you are a student, a corper or unemployed. Abi val day na public holiday? undecided
I guess its all of d above. If u r interested 2 knw, ask directly, dnt come n go n b beating abt d bush.

Is She The Highest Paid Blue Film Actress In Nigeria? (PHOTOS) / Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP!