Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (43559 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Gracesofar(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Don't wait till u HV to start queueing for ARV. Anti retroviral drugs. Run for ur life wen u can

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2018
My Advice For U Op, If U Really Love Her Like U Claim, Then U Confronts Her & Try To Change Her Ways & Dissuade Her From The Friends She Keep And Most Importantly Bring Her To Christ.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Jboogie912: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Continue now, until she gives you HIV
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by samuelkingz(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2018
you see this one you said you have broken up with her...that is just talk...i give you 2 days max...you re back in bed with her...its emotions we are talking of here bruh...this is what you wld do.just get 2 or more girl frds...imagine you have three bars of chocolate and one falls into the sand...it won't hurt u much cos you got 2 chocolate in ur hands...once you have various girls that you give attention to,once one bleeps up,you got others to take over.what's the highest she can offer you If not sex...be wise bro..ur breakup with that girl is a gradual process not a hit and run sth....

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Reelmii: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?
continue playing with ur future, HAD I KNOWN WOULD SURELY COME LAST.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by FreshMekanik: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Ur Mumu strong.....
Boss. No be small mumu
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by helpfulposts(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
idiotic talk ... dey there dey mumu yasef till she infect you with matured HIV
which one is matured HIV again? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by IAMCHRISTED(f): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Be playing with your life there. If you know you have a bright future, you better settle her case before its too late
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by delugajackson: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Exactly why I didn't waste my time advising him. When you see a man, complaining of his woman's attitude and making excuses for her at the same time. Forget it, we've lost a brother embarassed
Lol. cheesy cheesy
Bro, I wish you were in my shoes, but I wouldn't want you to experience what I've been through. I've taken time to read through all the comments and I've made up my mind on this issue. I won't make the same mistake again.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by poweredcom(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Lol. cheesy cheesy
Bro, I wish you were in my shoes, but I wouldn't want you to experience what I've been through. I've taken time to read through all the comments and I've made up my mind on this issue. I won't make the same mistake again.

ashewo na ashewo no matter how u try change dem

all these gals know is money and materialism that why they hustle with their possays

go to clubs bro trace her movement where she hangouts at night n u will see her hustling hahhaa come to my hood and u go bang dem type taya and de will tell u Dr ave boyfriends hahahha never trust any lady I keep telling guys

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Mavrick2012: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
MicroBox:

Why growing gray hair? Put everybody in copy so that you can have reason to throw her out of your home. Are you telling me you are living with aristo as a wife..?I
Continue to be patient cos what Hassan can take, Hussain might not take it.
sir, divorce shouldn't be an option, please.
Better don't start than thinking divorce.
Am still hoping and working for my marriage to work.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Gerrard59(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

You're a real nigga, all day and tomorrow. This is nothing far from what is obtained in Cali. But I do believe there are a few decent ones available, you just need to go out and find them cause they won't just fall on your lap. That's on my to do list. Thanks a mil, bro.

Dude wants a decent girl, but does not display decency? grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
RealGucci:
me i dont giv a shiiit
naija biches neva gonna make me rich
im done giving her money like shez ma bank to keep my safe.hmmm
runs gals all round the place
it makes me sick
i look at a rich dick sucka like lunch meat
i never trust ma ho's one bit
cause.they not moving ma way.
i take my own pills
i pay up my own bills
i'm gangstar now..got no chills
easy going niggi hated by much cause i keep it real.
ma niggi fuc dat bich and jump outta front seat
u shuldnt be begging .what is yours is yours
ma niggi.u aint cheap
its hard to find a clean good gal
all good gals gone bad and now r fully into runs so deep.
pusi milage be like 1mil
fuc

mehn i gbadu these ur rap linescheesy...lemme dance small... Yoo nigga! Yoo! Yoo!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mavrick2012:
sir, divorce shouldn't be an option, please.
Better don't start than thinking divorce.
Am still hoping and working for my marriage to work.
its better to be divorced than to die a premature death cos of a bad wifecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by delugajackson: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gerrard59:

Dude wants a decent girl, but does not display decency? grin grin grin
I'm not perfect, bro. But I know what's best for me. And I'm quite sure you wouldn't want a runs girl for a girlfriend or a wife.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Gerrard59(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

I'm not perfect, bro. But I know what's best for me. And I'm quite sure you wouldn't want a runs girl for a girlfriend or a wife.

And the girl wouldn't want a randy boy as boyfriend or husband. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by joshrare(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
delugajackson:

Drink sniper
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Sofrosh(f): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
delugajackson:

Boss I hail o. Believe me, thy word is truth. They say "show me your friend, and i'll tell you who you are." She goes out with her olosho friend at times for parties, something must surely go down for sure. But I sometimes I wonder if she's using juju on me. I just can't get her out of my life.

Is she a student of UNN
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Continue loving her.
Gonorrhea will clear the juju and toto-lin induced love from your eye.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....oh lord I haff not laugh this hard in a while
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Continue loving her.
Gonorrhea will clear the juju and toto-lin induced love from your eye.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....oh Lawd! I haff not laugh this hard in a while
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by RuggedSniper: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2 days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

grin...very profound!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by RuggedSniper: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
@FreddyKruger - 80% calabar gals are into runs. It's very difficult hooking up with a calabar gal thats not fvcking around or in honest terms, not sleeping with at least 2 different guys who don't even know each other and both may feel they are the only ones in the girl's life.

Is why being a player is the best lifestyle to live in runs prone areas like calabar, lagos, abuja or ph. You really don't wanna love the neighbourhood guys cum basket.

Until you're ready to settle down for real, put your emotions in check and quit getting urslf entangled with these hoes.
Reality bites!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by RuggedSniper: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Doctorfitz:
Typical Instamessage girl .

90percent of girls are into runs take it or leave it....

Just stop being unnecessarily disturbed....codedly or not so many are into runs, in fact almost all.
90%! Mama mia!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.