Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (43567 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Continue loving her. Gonorrhea will clear the juju and toto-lin induced love from your eye.
sorry does toto-lin cure?
kai dis ur word make sense die
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Continue loving her.
Gonorrhea will clear the juju and toto-lin induced love from your eye.

sorry what does toto-lin cure?

kai dis ur word make sense die
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Danja: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Boss I hail o. Believe me, thy word is truth. They say "show me your friend, and i'll tell you who you are." She goes out with her olosho friend at times for parties, something must surely go down for sure. But I sometimes I wonder if she's using juju on me. I just can't get her out of my life.

There may not be any juju. You just need to be strong. Taking decision like this requires a lot of courage. And if you do not take it you may regret it thereafter.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Emvico34: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?
life is simple. If i were u, i will monitor her movement
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Bizibi(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2018
That is a walking virus if she is one......
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by RealGucci: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2018
me i dont giv a shiiit
naija biches neva gonna make me rich
im done giving her money like shez ma bank to keep my safe.hmmm
runs gals all round the place
it makes me sick
i look at a rich dick sucka like lunch meat
i never trust ma ho's one bit
cause.they not moving ma way.
i take my own pills
i pay up my own bills
i'm gangstar now..got no chills
easy going niggi hated by much cause i keep it real.
ma niggi fuc dat bich and jump outta front seat
u shuldnt be begging .what is yours is yours
ma niggi.u aint cheap
its hard to find a clean good gal
all good gals gone bad and now r fully into runs so deep.
pusi milage be like 1mil
fuc
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Tohzara:
LMAO. grin

You dey laugh?
Can't you see no advice will deter OP? grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Tohzara(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You dey laugh? Can't you see no advice will deter OP? grin
Nigga is in love. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Face your studies and don’t get hiv from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Tohzara:
Nigga is in love. grin

Exactly why I didn't waste my time advising him. When you see a man, complaining of his woman's attitude and making excuses for her at the same time. Forget it, we've lost a brother embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?

Send me her number and let me confirm to you if she is a runz girl. Deal?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Bonjoro: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

Liar! There was no girl or her frnd anywhere disturbing your Brian, stop disturbing our FP.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Revolva(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin

this one na heavy Olosho....that what most babe do now..in Lagos....especially bro almost all gals r hustlers.....the way prostitution de increase for naija u go fear.....i de banmg dem anyhow...
visit this thread and see how guys de bang babes anyhow...

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/2312#65066895

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2018
gloria34:
gboro ish! I fear my head
gboroish...as in rugged chicks grin
as in street babes
as in science students like this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by henrysolution(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2018
Two words for you:
Three-some.
Breakup.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Revolva(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
HOW MUCH IS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IN NIGERIA 2018 ? ( COST & RENEWAL )

32 PAGES: The 32 pages type can be for different categories of people, with different charges. Price listed below

a. MINOR – A day old – 17 years #12,500
b. ADULT – 18 years – 59 years #19,500
c. ELDERLY 60 years and above #12,500
64 PAGES :– The official fee for 64 Pages is #24,500 for all category of applicants.

The Nigerian Immigration is collecting 30 thousand why?

i taya na so dem tell me oo when i wanted to renew myne

so where can i do it for 19500

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by tivta(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2018
elyna:
I don't see any issue here, until she's caught cheating she's innocent.

birds of a feather, how market?/
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by EmmanuelsonJr(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2018
Is this guy high on fufu water, ur babe day play sàlùbätä for outside and u no way live am since. Well done ooo continu.Rubbish
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Boss13: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

I've already done the final detaching tonight. Never again will I be so sunk in love. I've downed a couple of drinks tonight, I just wish I could erase her from my mind entirely.

You don’t need to get drunk to make a decision. If alcohol is required for your decision making, then you need some growing up to do.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by poweredcom(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2018
bros abeg ur babe na heavy olosho.......look at d way i posted d lil wayne meme..ollosshoooo assheewwoooo

see almost 70% of lagos babe r ashewo infact if the babe has no good source of income....na there e worst...if u come across such babe..just bang her and go..cos she wont offer you any future ideas....even d angel u know in PH is a runs gal in abiuja na so dem de hustle
go to clubs u see dem as strippeers.....some of them de do house service via insta messanger and tinder .....also instagram

bro i don bang many babes ....if u know me....even yesterday a bitch was sucking my dick....and her useless boyfriend was calling her....LOL...i weak...i bang her brain shege

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
tivta:

birds of a feather, how market?/
excuse me sir, are you slow?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Lotechi(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

. Very funny people " I love her" I do not want to breakup with her" and in another breath "what do I do". When you are seeking for advice, you keep your mind open for the best logical one. Well, I think you should think properly and do what is best for your mental and physical wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by ladyverere(f): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

@the backup part. I keep thinking how many guys she must have slept with, maybe 10, 20
or more. It hurts to be a backup boyfriend, bro. I feel like shìt right now.

Abeg dey go. I have a sneaking suspicion you ain't working so you are tolerating her bullshit for the simple reason you have no money to go hunt for another girlfriend as you are not giving this one anything except sex.

Prove me wrong.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by tivta(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2018
elyna:
excuse me sir, are you slow?

excuse me ma, how much do you charge your customers?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by DivC: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2018
pennywys:
bros don't break up with her, but for sure she is a runz girl but I plea with you not to break with her. Sit her down discuss with her in silence seek to know the truth and reason she is living that manner of life, probably it could conditions or bad friends lured her in. truly she loves you I can read that from ur sentence. Even if you break up with her, you can't find a Virgin. Truly I tell u most of this acclaimed born again girls are worst than runz girls I know what I passing through in their hands. Those we call runz girls understand life and open up, the born again you see are pretenders

Love ur girl make peace with her I believe the problem will be solve. If u truly love her assists her love and financially, look for jobs for
her get her busy doing something and be closer to her.
The only sensible reply I have seen here

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
tivta:

excuse me ma, how much do you charge your customers?
can you transfer your frustration else where.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by tivta(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2018
elyna:
can you transfer your frustration else where.

can you transfer your chicken advice to the chickens? imagine saying until he catches her red handed before he calls her what she truly is, its girls like you that think you can make the devil repent. stupid ass advice when the writing is clearly on the wall, you must be a nymph to reason like that.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by OhiOfIhima: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2018
delugajackson:

I've tried breaking up, but she wouldn't just leave me alone. The truth is, I hate myself for loving her. When things usually go wrong, and she's always at fault, later she will come begging. She told me she will change, I should give her one more chance. I'm just keeping a close eye on her.
Walahi, I can relate, u will try all sort of ideas to get her out of u but no way.. If anything go wrong, she will cry river 4 u, give dem sometime dat tin u dont want, she will do it again. Such girls are vr dangerous. Infact, u even be hating urself on loving her. Only God will vindicate us. Pls run fast 4 d fear of unknowing STD.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by sulakishop(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Ashawo stories everywhere these days.... I'll rather die than commit suicide grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2018
tivta:

can you transfer your chicken advice to the chickens? imagine saying until he catches her red handed before he calls her what she truly is, its girls like you that think you can make the devil repent. stupid ass advice when the writing is clearly on the wall, you must be a nymph to reason like that.
I'm entitled to my own OPINION, if you can't deal with that you know what to do. if you feel you're a chicken who am I to dispute it, only a chicken would recognize a chicken advice. it's very clear you don't have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.