Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (43514 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by sowetojaccy: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
issorite
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by emperornero: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
no be any juju, runs girls are good in bed. their expertise in bedmatics is something Else. op always use protection o.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by softprick: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Type her name for codedruns and xvideos if nothing come up then she’s discreet as fvck
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by countryfive: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
must u marry her

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
It's very easy to nail her, simply give her no. to a friend that has a matured voice, give him the run down and ask him to pretend as a potential customer, probably discuss price and meeting location with her. That way she'll use her mouth to talk every thing.

Thank me lera

12 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Manufor(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Where's that Lil Wayne olosho meme when you need it,.. Lol
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by MLK22555: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
That depends on where u met her, even if na Bank Olosho get account, If na Church dem sef dey serve God well, If she dey give u well then I understand why u love her so much and no wan leave her Bros na u sabi.. Once a Soldier is always a Soldier.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Tamakay(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls if u want to stay and dig d punany fine but increase ur CDs because from ur narratives she's a runs girl. She's just taking advantage of ur simplicity, generosity and ur weak nature in dealing with babes. My candid advice to u, if u are responsible guy, stay away from the babe abeg.

Forget that thing u dey talk say u love am, na the way she dey screw u na him u dey like remember she's a professional Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by fowlyansh181(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Boss I hail o. Believe me, thy word is truth. They say "show me your friend, and i'll tell you who you are." She goes out with her olosho friend at times for parties, something must surely go down for sure. But I sometimes I wonder if she's using juju on me. I just can't get her out of my life.
work hard and get girls off your mind , only derive the pleasure you need from them and don’t get hooked

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by MrEazi223: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
I'm facing the same problem, got a girl I love so much and she decided to sleep around I tried to change her and hope she will change but from the looks of things she's not gonna change so I turn her to my olosho

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by softprick: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

@the backup part. I keep thinking how many guys she must have slept with, maybe 10, 20
or more. It hurts to be a backup boyfriend, bro. I feel like shìt right now.

If you are in Lagos,let’s make time and hangout,you need a break to taste what’s out there,flirt alil and grab some few tiittties.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Abeg which kind woman wrapper be this ?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by GuntersChain(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
i reserve my comment, if you like it go and put a ring on it...if the headline was my wife is acting then i can give advice, coming here to spill sexual immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?

Marry her, then come and entertain us with stories of your unfaithful runs wife.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Didi2d(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:
Good day, Romancelanders. I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain patten in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late. Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarelled for about 2days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies. To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during sex, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarassed and walked out of both of them.

I really don't know what to do right now. She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?

I once met a prostitute, she told me her boyfriend can never know she's into prostitution
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by imustsaymymindo: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

I've tried breaking up, but she wouldn't just leave me alone. The truth is, I hate myself for loving her. When things usually go wrong, and she's always at fault, later she will come begging. She told me she will change, I should give her one more chance. I'm just keeping a close eye on her.

Typical runs girl actions. They don't change. You need to break up as soon as this night. Just cut all confacts with her and move on.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by RexTramadol1: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
This one pass runs gal

Dem dey use leg run Ni, this one Na flyers
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by imustsaymymindo: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
lefulefu:

.runz ladies never change..they continue their trade even in marriage life.

So true.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Gofwane(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:
"I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together"
with this ^^^ statement, it won't be wrong to conclude that there is nothing you can do about it at the moment except to just continue repeating the circle till she dumps you or you got to realise that she can get a souvenir of STD from another man and bring it to you.

My opinion though...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Boland(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
RealGucci:
same shiit im passin tru
i dont think love is meant for me
my phone nor ring at all today
all the times and efforts i used in calling useles girls and showing few some support
today just opened my eyes men
im not loving any bich no more
fuc all u broke ass biches
fake ass biches
stupid ass biches
naija is filled wifh 95% runs girls
i called my new bich today
she ddnt pick or call bac
but i sent her 9k just 2days ago.
shez def wit another guy
nothing to be worried about
im on that get rich forever moneyshiiit
got nothing to be worried about
love aint in ma heart
naija girls are biches fuckin diff dics apart

Brother, I know of a solution to all these, took me years to discover this golden ball (truth), I believe it will help you, brother.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by RealGucci: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
whats the solution bro
Boland:

Brother, I know of a solution to all these, took me years to discover this golden ball (truth), I believe it will help you, brother.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Stop beating about the bush with her and ask her d damn question "r u into runs?" Cos all indications point to it. Life shud be pretty simple.

She may want to say No bt u let her know u know wats up and explain the reasons for u conclusion. Then wait to see if she has sense.

Then ask urself can u love a Runs gal? I'm sure u will know the simple answer to that aswell. Cheers
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Amtrak: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Continue digging your grave... grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Itzlinda(f): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
lefulefu:

that you reasoning if she"s using juju on you shows she hasnt started using it grin.bro when she start using it u will reasoning like a mumu.d thing will turn ur brain...she will start looking like an angel in ur eye...ur eye no go clear again.Runzs girls are heartless cheesy.if she starts feeling u suspecting her then she will start using it on u.even if u no chop her food she can apply the charm on her boobi or rub it on her snail.guy u better start thanking God for unveiling the type of woman u have as a girlfriend.this is how one of my guy had an issue with im babe over her runz business and one day wey im dey clean im wardrobe he noticed a foul odor and when he search well he see one dead agama lizard with cowries around its waist.no be im clear eye he take break up with d girl though she come dey deny no be she put d dead lizard with cowries tongue.runz ladies never change..they continue their trade even in marriage life.
Hoes don't retire!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by AreaFada2: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
delugajackson:

Op na only you waka come? If you leave this runs girl after you don join chop inside, who you wan abandon am for? grin cheesy

Look, lots of them are like that or worse. Your babe is just not coded enough. Leave her and the next one you meet might have been jetting to PH, Abuja, Jos and elsewhere to service various men. Things are expensive in 9ja and many girls cannot easily get the money they need to maintain the lifestyle they want. Sex is their easiest way out. Not excusing them but just facing reality.

Observe if she's living way above her means. And more importantly if she can change. If she can genuinely change and Ditch that runs girl friend she has, continue with her since you love her and has other attributes you deem good about her.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by Somebodydaddy01: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
I don’t have a girlfriend cause if I see you are giving me problem like this I dump her ass for real
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by lenghtinny(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2018
I'm sorry but in this Era of Buhari and bad economy, you can't be a struggling dude and expect your girl to be 100% faithful when runs is now so easy to get involved.
Thanks to social media, roadside prostitutes are fast getting outdated as the whole sh*t now goes down in the DM... If you still dey struggle, just zero your mind and protect yourself.
You are even lucky that you are seeing the signs before its too late. This bish I dated way back in 2016 was so covert that I didn't smell a rat until she brought home Std. I erased her completely with immediate alacrity.
Get money and run the show, your girl will never think of runs for a second.
Take note: don't hustle because of bishes, hustle to elevate yourself and the people that matters in your life.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by sandland: 12:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Please which other way can we know a fool if we see one. You have your complete reasons and are saying you love her.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by dfrost: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2018
If it walks like a duck, act like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck,.it's definitely a duck.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by gfelo(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2018
guy same happen 2me, whn i find out i zoom off, mine she was stranded for where to lay her head and i help her, she told me she had issue wit her dad cos she sguanda her sch fee...to cut d story short we bcame lovers, 2b sincere she f**k me beta than any girl i ve eva had b4, i got addicted 2her, whn she started actin funny, it was only God that deliver me. take ur decision now b4 its too late

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. by sisisioge: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Hmmm...OYO has become your case niyen ke. It is well o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.