Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her (644 Views)

Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me / MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by Dondave11: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Bosses in the house, I Just logon on FB and I saw a message from an old friend on mine, asking me to "BE HER VAL"

How do i reply her
Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by izzou(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2018
grin

Of all the days in the year, she decided to remember you today, and you self dey blush? grin

Your mumu button is still very very functional

As for the reply, Midehi2 can help you with that

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by IamAirforce1: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Tell her you will accept if only the bills would be in her name.
Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by midehi2(f): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Be her val na grin
Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Tell her you would accept if only the bills would be in her name

grin grin grin
Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by XhosaNostra(f): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Are you available, as in SINGLE?

It's a yes or no answer. I don't know what requires the input of others in this.
Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by dingbang(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol.. She is asking you out... She can't ask you out and expect u to foot the bills. Feminism rocks
Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by MhizAJ(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2018
I don't know what's wrong with some people

A lady asked you a simple question and you brought it on here
Get a life please
Re: She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her by MLK22555: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Say Yes, unless u have a girlfriend or u no get money so Hide ur face grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Gets Shock Of His Life After Giving His Girlfriend A Surprise Visit / Have You Heard??? / 2 Days To Go For The Singles Hookup And Matchmaking Event Live In Lagos - INFO !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.