Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) (9848 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by NLMODERATOR101: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
I wonder if both party would ever had sex again

They would succumb to masturbation if the urge comes
grin
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by lordraiden(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2018
Nollywood
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2018
Deckline:
OP,be warned! I forgive your stupidity.
I forgive your consciousness of Identifying with them easily
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by ETILA100(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2018
stay away from married men de no hear
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nackzy: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2018
kramer:

You 3 should sho d fug up. Is it not obvious that this is some type of movie.. can you not tell from the quality and angles of the shots
i guess u attended Shallow brain Child Nursery and Primary school
Very ill mannered
Child of the World
You don't have manner of approach
Even at a point of trying to correct someone u still find it difficult to do it like a sane person.
With people like you in this world Buhari has hope that's he better than some people
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nackzy:

i guess u attended Shallow brain Child Nursery and Primary school
Very ill mannered
Child of the World
You don't have manner of approach
Even at a point of trying to correct someone u still find it difficult to do it like a sane person.
With people like you in this world Buhari has hope that's he better than some people
I no fit laff o
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by nelson7777: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Looks like a movie scene.
If it is real, then it is peniis captivus.
When the vaginal muscle trap your penis.
it happens mainly to cheats.
Keep on cheating .
Lol, the vaginal muscle must be made to relax and also the blood has to flow away from the penis to reduce erection before they can be free.

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by nelson7777: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Keep on cheating .
Lol, the vaginal muscle must be made to relax and also the blood has to flow away from the penis to reduce erection before they can be free.

hmm hw did u know all this

Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by kwessiStewie2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cmon this is definitely from a movie scene
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by lanikhoza: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hardly a month goes by without a similar story in all the African tabloids. I am beginning to doubts all these stories. According to medical literature peniis captivus is real but it is very rare and if it happens it does not last for more than a minute.

-Lani
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by clemcee1: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by clemcee3: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Yahayablessing(f): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin
Innobee99:
Neat camera monitoring them like monitoring spirit

Title: Kunle the Widow Slayer (Yoruba)
Pls help me interpret it in Yoruba!
Innobee99:

Innobee99:

LOL
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by SKhanmi: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Keep on cheating .

Finally, an informed person. It happens to non-cheaters as well.

This looks doctored by the way, am sure it's a movie
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by luv4630: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
shocked
What is this world turnin into?
What wud make a married woman leave her martrimonal home to go ovt nd makeup with other men
Shall nothing can be hidden under the sun
Una cup full 2day
In all things give thanks 2 God
Re: Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2018
This is obviously a movie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) / Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos / Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.