Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (78239 Views)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Reedahgado(f): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
She want us to believe that she is not a runs girl and she heard of 500k her body dey shake. If she's decent as she claimed, no amount of money will lure her to sleeping with a stranger cos he is a senator.

Another reason of not believing her is her friend won't bring up the issue if she knows that she ain't a runs girl.

Make she swerve joor na ojukokoro take her go there.
I am not interested could have save her from all this blabbing and she would have save our data too.

4 Likes

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by zinaunreal(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol. Ignorance. Firstly lady your story is vague. Secondly at the mention of 500k you were already spell bound. This is a very simple mind trick for greedy and money addicted people like you. White men call it social engineering . Go and read your books and stop mentioning charms here and there.I bet he asked you for you pin and you obliged , believing that money go soon show up and people you meet there are big boys. Make we hear word abeg.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by softprick: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
I’ve got no sympathy for no bloodclatt razzazz bish,everything could have been avoided if she sat her assss at home,not a runs girl my foot,omo make the guy post link make homeboys soapy joo,when dem do use waka swear for girls.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Puzzypleazer: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Proper runs girl crying.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by ShilohEagle(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
U get 412 for acct, d guy comot 271k, den later 141k. Na greed wan kill u.

Xcuse me abeg ur pardon
Dis ur tori no dey add up
Dis ur fable e dey mad gan
But who am I take an action

Wehdone ma

1 Like

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
I hope she has learnt her lesson?
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by DONADAMS(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lloydfather:
NONSENSE. If she's not runs girl why did she agree to attend a Senator val party that will fetch her 500k.

In short some girls are stupid with their foolish claims. You already prepared urself to be f--ked for money and ur friend helped you make it easier and u are crying foul.
don't be so quick to jump into conclusion
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Curry30: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Another one...NYSC girls and their itchy-itchy nyashes

Even bankers, oil company workers don't get paid 500k a night and this holy olosho thought she'll get 500k for smiling with a senator?

Stupid, stupid, stuuuupid girl. Stay in your PPA you no gree. Traveling upandan looking for senators to fvck for 500k...mschwww

According to Timaya "when your eyes go clear dem no dey telli person"
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Welcomme: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
I wish the greedy idiot was used for rituals. Thief! U ean chop 500k just to attend birthday party..

1 Like

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by DONADAMS(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or a cheap room
like how much??where?
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by bejeria101(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
When we say na fish brain una get it would be as if person hates you women,500k for a party doing what exactly? Most of the rubbish you women fall into is because of your stupidity n love for money. Report your friend to the police asap
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Toscarel: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
As u came back with ur head and parts intact u no thank God odeeh
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by selab: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
No common sense in this, if u no be runs girl wetin make u accept the offer, 500k just 4 party.thief!
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Samadict(f): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
I smell lies. You won't be called to eat something you don't eat. If she isn't a runs girl, her friend won't ask if she's interested. She also didn't ask what she'll do at the said party to earn the cash but asked about her safety. She's either lying or this story was made up.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Kotodoctor: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Starting with the bottom line. Don't give into your greed.

You had money, probably your friend notice it. So he linked you with a scammer. You may think you are not greedy, but your friends know you better. ( we no de see ourselfs)

Anyhow you saw the guy. He triggered your long troat. By dangling a 500k bait in your face. You fell for it. Told you you were greedy! Just that you didn't knw.

So next all he has to do was make you think you can make that money. In other words, most of you girls are already prostitute in spirit. But it has not yet manifested.

Did you ask yourself what you will be doing for someone to earn that much?...never mind!

The whole vodoo thing was just to trigger fear. With fear you can control any mind and any mind can be subdued.. so here you are doing everything he told you. Blaming it on the voodoo. When in actually fact you wre submissive because you actually wanted to be rich quick.

No one can even start this process with someone that defines themselves clear. Must people don't have self let alone one to define.

Don't always give into your greed.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by maxti: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wondering why the guy didn't delete the chat she had with the friend.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by redangel2017: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
A party to a senator u dnt knw.. And u just get 500k.. Chaii.. U should be thanking God u werent used for ritual angry
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by rims4emmy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
she must be very stupid. which kind jazz. she was thinking of gettin the 5ook. now she is blaming jazz. foolish olosho
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
she is a runs gal, she just ran into someone better than her, payback is a bitch
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by ChykeBivins(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Really sounds like a movie script
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by mayoor2045(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
See as I dey laff ur mata, infact lie self dey trowey salute give u....

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Lalas247(f): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Owfa
nothing much dear.. how u dey
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by SONofnezzar: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lalas247:

nothing much dear.. how u dey
I dey like dele giwa oo

Ur WhatsApp ain't active again
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Lalas247(f): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
SONofnezzar:

I dey like dele giwa oo

Ur WhatsApp ain't active again

lost that phone ...
sad u get millions for me ?
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by SONofnezzar: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lalas247:

lost that phone ...
sad u get millions for me ?
Lolzzz.....Millions too small na cool
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by oluxy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good luck.

You don't do runs but you went in the first place leaving akure for thousands of miles away and you don't do run.

Babe girl, good luck or accept it in good fate.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by yeballs(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
orishirishi just go and be sodo
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by DozieInc(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
If she wasn't in the runs game her friend wouldn't contact her in the first place.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by zinaunreal(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chai!!!!! This gyallllll dey lie gooooooon!
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by fimi: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kokaine:
so someone cannremove 271k and 171k from her account as an nysc corp member, and she is attending a party with senators for 500k where her only concern is jazz and not sexx, yet she comes up here to say she is not a runs girl.
dont mind the idiot, com here dey tell us nonsense
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Lloydfather(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Joelsblog:

U are so Mad.. Why do you always feel its ur right to Bleep a vagina... Is it by force?
Sorry oooo defender of vigina, aka punny sucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.