Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (78200 Views)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by tofolo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
She is saying she is not a runz girl cos the thing went the other way(he ended up duping her) for say the cash drop for her lap she for no talk. angry
chronique:
Hmm. So much fuckery and stupidity laced with foolishness in her story. You were told if you attend a senator's party,they'd pay you 500k. You didn't ask what the 500k was for? You traveled to another town to meet the love-vendor and you are not a runz girl? Which work did you do/intend to do at the party, to entitle you to earn 500k? Abeg, don't come and insult our intelligence. The one buhari and his herdsmen are doing to us,is more than enough.

1 Like

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by biggerboyc(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
creamylicious:
man abi woman?? location nka?
Man, Lagos
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Ephaig: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
buchilino:
HONESTLY I FEEL SORRY FOR GUYS DAT WILL GET MARRIED IN THE COMING YEARS. MOST OF DEM WILL HAVE ZOMBIES AS WIVES.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
We feel sorry for ourselves already
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Seun4FastLoans(f): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
she got what she wanted. i don't pity her... A lesson to every young ladies out there
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by lilyheaven: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lloydfather:
NONSENSE. If she's not runs girl why did she agree to attend a Senator val party that will fetch her 500k.

In short some girls are stupid with their foolish claims. You already prepared urself to be f--ked for money and ur friend helped you make it easier and u are crying foul.
Imagine, how much are copper's paid? Yet she has #412k, in her account. That is what greediness can cause.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by alenwup(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
;DEiya.. Poor girl wey wan add 500 k to her 412 k. Girls and greed are like that Zuma pishure ;DEiya.. Poor girl wey wan add 500 k to her 412 k. Girls and greed are like that Zuma pishure
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
No be tiny girl go accept 500k just to attend party? You think such money grow on trees ni? They'll just dash u half a million for attending their party as per Jennifer Lopez abi Genevieve... angry

3 Likes

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by iknopro(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
She is too greedy, no be jazz something, can't you see that as soon as she hear 500k d jazz don whole am..
.thats what greed dey cause
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by eniorisha(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
As an undergraduate & a nysc corp member, What did she do to earn about 400k in her acct? She can't swear never to av sexed for money, clubbing & partying for money in her life. She's not an innocent.

All ladies av been closed to so far will never fall for DT shit. Except, your friend started d charming. Your friend charm-talked u, then I agree. If not, then she's a disgrace to d degree or HND she carries around.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by gbemoh: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Joelsblog:
When I say Nigerian girls in fact women as a whole should mind the friends they keep, they will say Joel has started again, the snake that deceived eve Age’s ago.. Still exists in human form and they are the bad friends that you keep, they will possibly lure you to Destruction.

The case of Nigerian Instagram user Rillimilz, was popularly discussed on JoelsBlog Readers Corner, a lot of people Aired their opinion.

Rillimilz, Nigerian IG user took to her Instagram page to share her sad story of how her friend betrayed her, according to her.. She never knew the guy from anywhere, her Best friend linked her up with the guy who was looking for young girls to attend a senators party and they will be given 500k each, unknown to her that her friend har told him that she was a Runs girl which she was not.

In a Chat with JoelsBlog, when asked on how she responded to Valentine’s Day following her recent ordeal with the Rapist, she said:

“I didn’t see any reason to celebrate valentine… I was heartbroken… A shadow of what I use to be… I just didn’t feel like Val was a day worth Celebrating”

When Asked on what she thought about her relationship with people especially Girls, she said’

“If a woman could do this to another woman.. I don’t see any reason keeping friends.. Who knows my next friend will kill me… I wonder what I did wrong to have gotten such an Inhumane treatment from a friend I trusted, I am crying because… Because… I know what I went through in the hands of that monster, I am not a Runs girl… I am not”

Read her Instagram Post Below:

See The Reaction of Nigerians below:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-was-raped-for-valentine-planned-by-her-best-friend/

you really want your blog to trend. Rillmillz is a guy called zeal on IG, he posts love and sex stories on his handle. I'm so sure you just lifted this post off his handle. get your facts right mr blogger.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Papadoh(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
So you have almost #500k in your account and yet you are still waiting for a guy to pay for your T-Fare. Dem never start to dey use you.

3 Likes

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by chukky4332: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
That my Nigga trying to support that babes claims of being raped must be drinking out if the gutters this afternoon, yes it's no one's right to blip a lady by force but she came for the money. who gives 500k for free in a senators party just to rub bumbum. are u smoking shit or something? It is only a greedy, selfish and self centered person that will just hear of money and start salivating without knowing that therr must be a price to pay. she said it by her self "the money dey enter my eyes" that's show she was already lusting after the cash "give am my contact" which means she agreed to do the work. The most annoying thing is that her conscience was giving her signals not to go when she mentioned things about "juju and jazz" yet she turned deaf ears. That was God giving her warning but she wouldn't listen. She should thank God she didn't find herself the pool of her own blood with body parts mutilated and used for rituals. "Show me your friend and i will tell u who you are". The love of money the Bible said is the route of all evil. Next time when she hears anytime free even free airtime and biscuits she will think twice.

2 Likes

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by oluogbon0000(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
so what did all this teach us?

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Emycord: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
YOU MEAN ALL THESE HAPPENED IN ONE DAY ? AT ONE MOMENT OF MADNESS. FIDEL CASTRO NO SEE VALENTINE BAN NA CHRISTMAS HE BAN
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by chronique(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
tofolo:
She is saying she is not a runz girl cos the thing went the other way(he ended up duping her) for say the cash drop for her lap she for no talk. angry

Exactly. People like her shouldn't be allowed to reproduce cos they'd only help to populate the world with more morons.

1 Like

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by EmmyDJourno: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
The number one rule of scamming is this; Find someone who wants something for nothing and give them nothing for something grin

Her greed put her in this situation, it should serve as a deterrent to ladies who think because they have boobs, ass and pussy they can make easy money sad

She should get the man arrested and move on with her life

If the money in her account is from runs, she should see this as a chance for a fresh start, if not her family members can still provide for her again

All in all, she should learn and teach others that there is no free money anywhere

2 Likes

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Kokaine(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
fimi:
Nonsense post, u dey find free 500k? Na greediness dey affect ur sense
so someone cannremove 271k and 171k from her account as an nysc corp member, and she is attending a party with senators for 500k where her only concern is jazz and not sexx, yet she comes up here to say she is not a runs girl.

4 Likes

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by johnnny12(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anyone interested in a plot of land for lease at the back of shoprite oda-road akure should contact me...08055702782
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by zelnababa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Na Awoof Want To Kil Her, U No Be Runs Girl U Want 500k For One Night Heeey U Be Thief Self
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by jimmychang: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Just FIVE words for her

SHE IS AN HOE LOW SHOW

1 Like

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Dannieln1: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Joelsblog:

I don't think u have any chance of survival
oshe Jesus christ son of Allah

Creator of heaven and Earth

Ur father named u right
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Ewoma45(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
@joelsblog, rilimillz is male and he resides in the U.S. I dunno where you got ur info from.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by kissenger: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
hahahaaha awwof dy purge truly. abeg you pple should read better gist here https:///8Q1cnT
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
wait till you are used my dear. Very soon,u will say Boko hram bombing is ludicrous to u
She was duped because she was greedy. They used her greed to defraud her, simple.
He made me withdraw 271k from my account. He then gave me one calabash with three sponges to bath with saying he used the money he collected from me to do it so I will go to a man he’s going to love-vendor me with and ask for millions.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
The 500k dey enter your eye. You be confirm mugu runs girl. Thank your star say the guy nor command you to enter river and die. Long throat slay queen
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by TrueLEADER: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anti!

Anti!

Anti!

How many times did I call you? Nobody charmed you. You were gullible, you had no principles, you were a sellout of a daughter.

If the smell of 500k attracted you to senator's party, what do you think you were going to do there? Sing praise and worship? Well-done ma!

You're not a prostitute but want to go and collect Oshofree 500K from senator.

He's not only emptied your account, am sure your destiny is vomiting mint naira and dollars notes for him right now.

Useless girls!
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
I don't have any pity for this bitch at all... your friend says 500k just to attend senator's birthday and shes not attending herself and you are not suspicious that there's more to it, Oju kokoro Na him go kill you... hope you have learned from your mistakes
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by shorlla(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
The last time I checked Ilesha is in Osun
I'm seeing akure there again
na wa for this story..
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by kishbee41(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
kolewerk took place,no voodoo anything,the guy is good... he scammed you real good
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
maasoap:

She was duped because she was greedy. They used her greed to defraud her, simple.
you are right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.