Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (78224 Views)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by sweetilicious(f): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Am sorry to be blunt,but the lady is a greedy person with no priorities in life.You can't just wish for 500k just like that. And that girl wasn't her friend in no way. The only thing that brought them together was fake life and living above their means. The said friend has only been looking for people like her to take from because they were the easiest to dupe. My father will always say"Its only a greedy man that can be duped. Even though i can agree that some friends can be bad,but if she didn't give room for shit,her said friend wouldn't have penetrated to that extent.

1 Like

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Fourwinds: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lloydfather:
NONSENSE. If she's not runs girl why did she agree to attend a Senator val party that will fetch her 500k.

In short some girls are stupid with their foolish claims. You already prepared urself to be f--ked for money and ur friend helped you make it easier and u are crying foul.
thanks for saying my mind...very stupid set of girls
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by themanderon: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Our gals will never learn. U no be runs gal but u want go collect 500k of your share of national cake? If u no enter one chance and the cash dey chill for your account u go come social media dey rant? Foolish people everywhere.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by mustafa006: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
mumu girl, so u think say u go party and carry 500k just like dat
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Lhimeet(m): 3:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....Joelsblog now blogging on Nairaland front page. Is Joelsblog now a Nairaland moderator?...or is our moderator sooo dumb?
Hello Sir,why have you completely ignored my mail? ...Hope all is well? cry
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by NiRfreak(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2018
This is a classic case of 419. And she was caught because she's a classic Olosho.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Spoilt4toto: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Joelsblog:

U are so Mad.. Why do you always feel its ur right to Bleep a vagina... Is it by force?
grin bro it's our right o.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by joshrare(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lloydfather:
NONSENSE. If she's not runs girl why did she agree to attend a Senator val party that will fetch her 500k.

In short some girls are stupid with their foolish claims. You already prepared urself to be f--ked for money and ur friend helped you make it easier and u are crying foul.

Give this dude a beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by alolimet: 3:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Stupid girl. So you have almost 400k in your account and you are prostituting for more, now you lost all. Double dealers loose all.
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Lalas247(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Lolzzz.....Millions too small na cool

wat u got for me man like nezzar cheesy
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by SONofnezzar: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lalas247:

wat u got for me man like nezzar cheesy
I just have myself for u cool
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Lalas247(f): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
SONofnezzar:

I just have myself for u cool
lol
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by SONofnezzar: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lalas247:

lol
Hit me on WhatsApp
Re: N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady by Adams12345: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
I belief you have learnt your lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.