Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (119083 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
donnaD:
abeg na update pls continue
Heavan knows u don't ve dis type of Sapphire patience or sori mumuness!!!! If dis poo is Tru live story den u deserve an award you too get patience

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
tytunji29:

Heavan knows u don't ve dis type of Sapphire patience or sori mumuness!!!! If dis poo is Tru live story den u deserve an award you too get patience
my bro u will not understand only a lady that has been mumued will understand.but once bitten twice shy.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by marychommy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
nne pls ur mumu Don do na

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pls no update tonite? ?am so eager.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Godchild2015:

And who is the over sabi if I may ask?
So after apologising to every one including the op, you guys are still not satisfy? Thank God , man no be God . You can continue having headace on top the matter for all I care, since my sincere sorry is not enough.
Abeg chill, hold it right there, unto wetin nah, all these write up for. channel your energy into useful writing skills, I see you get time....

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
donnaD:
Pls no update tonite? ?am so eager.
In d morning... kiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks for the Story. Lot of lessons. More grease to your elbow. Truly Love is blind. How is your king na? Take good care of him ooo. Update chap chap. I dey hunger for the updatessss.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2018
"Aunty I don't understand what you are talking about, brother just ca......" She didn't even finish her gushing before Toshiba interrupted.

"Are you stupid! Are you mad?" He stood up and designed my face with 3thunderous slaps while shouting on why I should accuse him of having something to do with the little girl.

Ngozi just knelt down and was acting all confused, she didn't know if she was to apologize for the slap or lay back down. "Go back to bed " Toshiba ordered Ngozi while I held my cheeks crying.

"Shey it's because I love you that's why you are treating me like this?" I said while crying and he got up again from his bed and gave me a big "waka" on the face. He must have really felt disgusted about me. Then he started shouting again "Love gbakwa oku, stupid, useless love, get lost!"

He went to the room where I and Zina sleeps and where he keeps his bag and started searching for something he kept in his bag. I stupidly followed him thinking my tears would melt his heart. He brought out my baby's naming ceremony pictures that he initially secured in his bag and flinged it on the ground. Then he called Ngozi to come inside the room.

He warned her seriously not to attend to any errands I would ever send her again and if she disobeys him, he would deal with her. I started raining abuses on him, on how stupid he was for doing whatever he did with Ngozi and for such crazy thing as to tell her not to attend to my needs when I just had a baby and my tears still hurts like hell itself.

"Is it me you are talking to?" He said as he spat on my face and started hitting me again cry . I was helpless, my Father in-law would have saved me if he was awake but he wasn't and mother in-law as much as she screamed went on deaf ears.

"Ngozi, I have nothing with you till you show craze of not coming to run my errands" I said as I pushed her out of the room violently and she hit her head on the wall. I was happy I did, if I had no power against Toshiba,I had on her. Call me a coward, anything but I felt fulfilled I hurt her for hurting me.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2018
In the morning, I made sure Ngozi was on her toes doing all my biddings. I made sure he hears me scream her name and heard me send her to a particular place countless times for different purposes. Narcissist only tends to bring you down to their level and they turn back to say *You are the abusive one*

To Ngozi, I was a beast that morning but she knew better not to oblige or she faced the music and by God, I was ready to make her walk through egg shells that morning if she dared me.

Toshiba must have known when the demon in me was awaken so he didn't cough about that but did what he was only restricted to, my heart. He came to the bed side where his wedding ring always lay and he took it opened the window and flinged it to the bush outside the window right before my eyes. Then he started calling his women on the phone, so loud was he that my heart kept tearing apart.

Father in-law was at home that morning, it was a Sunday so he was preparing for Church. He wasn't comprehending what was happening but he knew from my face and his son's character that all wasn't well.

Before he left, he called me and said he would have a word with us that night. I nodded even though I knew there was no head way to any form of reconciliation he wanted to do. All Toshiba needs is prayers I said to myself and that has always been the reason why I kept forgiving but certainly some set of people don't worth your going down on your knees in prayers for.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
In d morning... kiss
it's morning already,am hyper excited. how is our baby doing?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2018
I like the speed at which u update. keep the good job on. thanks
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2018
call me Oliver twist,but I seriously want more.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2018
thanks for the update. Keep it up.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2018
donnaD:

it's morning already,am hyper excited. how is our baby doing?
He is getting better. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2018
Which kind wahala be this?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
chii8:
Which kind wahala be this?

Chi , Which wahala be DAT?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Make i jst dey look
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pls which episode u go tell us say u Don pack ur load comot from d modafucka house
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
tytunji29:
Pls which episode u go tell us say u Don pack ur load comot from d modafucka house
Like it's easy to leave a marriage abi?

Chill we would get to that, when everyone will justify Sapphire for leaving
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Like it's easy to leave a marriage abi?

Chill we would get to that, when everyone will justify Sapphire for leaving
Ok we are waiting eagerly inshut am ready.been online since waiting for it.pls sumone shud mention me if it's ready.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by prisomic(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmmmm Na wa ooo, which kind mumu love b dis Na ehhhhh... dis girl's mumu is beginning to annoy me like hell... cuz I find it hard to believe dat someone can be stupid as she is!!!! well done ma'am

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm.. I just smh and smile wondering if y'all who are too quick and hasty to cast blames at the protagonist could have done any better...
I think its better if we are more detached emotionaly while droping our comments...
This is a wonderful piece all together..let's stay focued and enjoy..learn..meditate and understand. I believe every warrior gat their own unique fighting strategy. What's important is winning. And I will be damned if she lost out on this. I bet she didn't.

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dafreeguy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
donnaD:

Ok we are waiting eagerly inshut am ready.been online since waiting for it.pls sumone shud mention me if it's ready.

just negodu�

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dafreeguy:

just negodu�
bia Tony who carry u come this thread?u will always remain my favourite monitoring spirit. lol how u do it I just don't know.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by rosy1992(f): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just came across this story, and it got me glued to my phone. I was emotional while reading through it, this is why I don't believe in true love, it doesn't exist in reality, it only occurs in fairly tale. I anticipate for more updates

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
rosy1992:
I just came across this story, and it got me glued to my phone. I was emotional while reading through it, this is why I don't believe in true love, it doesn't exist in reality, it only occurs in fairly tale. I anticipate for more updates
true love exists in reality dear, I've been in love for 8years and counting and my love is reciprocated 100%
Sapphire had true love for Toshiba, but he is so selfish, and heartless, he would have just told her to walk away because he's incapable of returning her love instead of giving her hope then breaks her heart into million pieces all over again
Sapphire just didn't have the strength and courage to send him to hell for constantly making a fool of her

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
rosy1992:

Don't worry...it does exit.. True love..
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by LadySarah: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm,i for don gbuola ochu by now but You took all in calmly.

I just want to tell you that you need an older friend.someone you'd be accountable to.I think his abuse surely would have an impact.

Nobody is perfect in life.we have all made mistakes or acted stupid at a time and moreso those who blame or cast aspersions on you.You were naive and ended up in a devil incarnates hands.

Thumbs up to your mum,tell her she is one of a kind.

Like you would always say
God gat your back!

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chapter Twenty Seven

Father inlaw called me later that evening and began his usual matrimony sermon. Toshiba had gone out, he would have been sitted with me like he cared. I had already gotten tired of his love speech but for the respect I had for him, I still paid rapt attention.

Zina was asleep in the room when the preaching was going on. Just then, Toshiba stormed in to the parlour, greeted his dad and went to the room where my baby lay. I had already became scared of him near my baby, so I quickly stood up to go be that super woman for my Zina

He came out almost Immediately carrying a sleeping baby. Why he purposely wanted to wake him up, I didn't know but I guess he wanted to paint the picture of a perfect loving daddy and me, the bad wife and mother who leaves her baby in the room and stays out gisting with his father.

It was a good thing he brought Zina, Father inlaw asked him if he loved his child and he nodded smiling sheepishly. Then he told him for the love of his child, he should love me his mother and treat me better.

He started arguing and lying of his love and everything but father inlaw knew better to allow him rant all he could. Ojiugo my mother inlaw joined in our reconciliation discussion.

Listening to his lies, I bluntly told his parents that I was done and nothing he said or apologized would make me forgive him. He too said same and I could go to hell for all he cared, while still carrying my Zina in his chest.

We weren't done talking and his parents imposed it on me that I had to kneel down and apologize to him as the head and man of the house. They said apologizing doesn't always mean you are wrong that it simply meant I valued my marriage more than my ego.

I was bitter, why would I be the one to kneel and apologize after everything. He say down smiling at himself and saying aloud "tell her o, she doesn't know o, let her come let me give her d.ick as she wan turn man by force" . I swallowed hard, I was been propelled to do what I never wanted to just because of the respect I had for them.

Tbc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
LadyPrecy:
true love exists in reality dear, I've been in love for 8years and counting and my love is reciprocated 100%
Sapphire had true love for Toshiba, but he is so selfish, and heartless, he would have just told her to walk away because he's incapable of returning her love instead of giving her hope then breaks her heart into million pieces all over again
Sapphire just didn't have the strength and courage to send him to hell or constantly making a fool of her
Lucky you

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SisiNini(f): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dear SapphirePRINCEX is better off without Toshiba. Only God knows how many opportunities she has missed because of that guy.

No MALE child should grow under the same roof with Toshiba. He is going to be a terror to women in his lives too. Subjugation of women will be nothing to him.

No FEMALE child should grow under the same roof with Toshiba. She will suffer serious low self-esteem. She will take any thrash from any man.

Raising a child under the same roof with Toshiba is TOXIC.

10 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
If I refused apologizing, Toshiba would be exonerated of every crime and I would be termed very disrespectful and hardened. So without a second thought, I fell on my knees and begged him to forgive me. All he did was smile at my sorry self.

Father in-law reminded us that when we were lovie dovie, we do give ourselves night kisses before going to bed. Something I invented just to keep us going, something he always denied me at will just to snap at me.

We didn't bend, so he thought we were shy and told us to go kiss in the room and come back. He handed Zina who was already awake to his mother while he followed me to the room.

When we got to the room, we stood looking at ourselves like we never met before. Sincerely, I wished all this were one of my nightmares that I could wake up from, I wish he could kiss me and this time be sincere about it without ever hurting me again.

After about a minute, he said "can we go back now?" With the meanest of looks and I nodded while tears welled up in my eyes. He told me I should pretend everything was now good till we leave Lagos back to our house in school, then we could go our separate ways. Then he said, I can get full custody of Zina but I should know that babies who don't grow with their daddies end up losing their lives. Again I nodded and walked out of him back to the parlour, where his parents were sitted all smiles at our happy reconciliation.

Tbc

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.