Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118818 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
He came back chewing bubble gum, he was indeed prepared for whatever might come up. I looked at his hand and he wasn't carrying any fuel gallon, okay how about Candle stick? Nothing! He just went to God knows where and my baby had been crying for nothing!

"Where have you been?" I asked him with soo much bitterness. He hissed like I had no right to be angry and ordered me to shift from his path. He opened and I quickly grabbed my baby and offered him my bo.obs which he grabbed almost immediately like he would give up a second without it.

Then I started mouth lashing Toshiba and asking him what sort of a father leaves his baby all alone in a room with an almost finished candle stick on. While I screamed on top of my lungs, I became the abuser who had zero respect for her husband.

He slapped me for ever talking back at him, just then our candle light went off. I immediately carried my baby with me and went to our neighbors room, there I stayed till I got a 100% fully charged battery. I stayed back in my neighbors room not cause I liked it but cause I was building up a inner defense and courage to face him.

I got back to the room when I was convinced I was good to go. I got in and discovered he didnt lock the door and he had already made noodles for himself for the night. He was sitted at the balcony with his ear phone on his ears and browsing, perhaps chatting with his women. Zina was already asleep so I lay him on the bed and went to make my own dinner.

That was when he knew we were back and just then, he lit his roll of Cannabis and started smoking while murmuring, "Shebi you said am a bad father, let me finish it up till the end". I had already told him the very first day we came back to our house in school that cause of baby, he should always go out to take his weed that the smoke was harmful for the baby and he he was smoking it in the room. Was it to harm me,a previous stoner or was he being unnecessarily cruel to his son.

Tbc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
FloraEC:
Wait are you for real? He locked up asin locked up a small baby inside a room with candle on. Please just tell me this one in particular is fiction. Jezzz

Lol! You must be a comedian.... Even if its fiction don't worse things happen in reality...

I kind of go with a saying that there is sense in every nonsense...
Life can many times be a damn painful mystery..
My heart bleeds so damn bad for the ladies that live in hell marriages as well Guys.. I really wish and pray any lady that has been through such degree of pain in a toxic marriage.. And makes it out alive and stronger can still later on be rewarded by God with the direct opposite of what they have gone through. A blissful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

Lol! You must be a comedian.... Even if its fiction don't worse things happen in reality...

I kind of go with a saying that there is sense in every nonsense...
Life can many times be a damn painful mystery..
My heart bleeds so damn bad for the ladies that live in hell marriages as well Guys.. I really wish and pray any lady that has been through such degree of pain in a toxic marriage.. And makes it out alive and stronger can still later on be rewarded by God with the direct opposite of what they and gone through. A blissful marriage.

My dear, I'm not a comedian. What if the room caught fire, what if the baby choked on his own tears, what if, what if? The baby is not at fault, the father is just plain stupid and careless

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Haaaa. Dis wan too much ooo.. Untop wetin na

tanks a lot 4d update... Jah bless
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by marychommy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
pls na just twist am small slap him hard
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by philpwresh(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sapphire is getting annoying. I don't think i can continue reading this piece!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is not love but mumu..... I am sure this storyline must be imagination of the write cos i dont believe a lady can be this stupid at the detriment of her child

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
He came back chewing bubble gum, he was indeed prepared for whatever might come up. I looked at his hand and he wasn't carrying any fuel gallon, okay how about Candle stick? Nothing! He just went to God knows where and my baby had been crying for nothing!

"Where have you been?" I asked him with soo much bitterness. He hissed like I had no right to be angry and ordered me to shift from his path. He opened and I quickly grabbed my baby and offered him my bo.obs which he grabbed almost immediately like he would give up a second without it.

Then I started mouth lashing Toshiba and asking him what sort of a father leaves his baby all alone in a room with an almost finished candle stick on. While I screamed on top of my lungs, I became the abuser who had zero respect for her husband.

He slapped me for ever talking back at him, just then our candle light went off. I immediately carried my baby with me and went to our neighbors room, there I stayed till I got a 100% fully charged battery. I stayed back in my neighbors room not cause I liked it but cause I was building up a inner defense and courage to face him.

I got back to the room when I was convinced I was good to go. I got in and discovered he didnt lock the door and he had already made noodles for himself for the night. He was sitted at the balcony with his ear phone on his ears and browsing, perhaps chatting with his women. Zina was already asleep so I lay him on the bed and went to make my own dinner.

That was when he knew we were back and just then, he lit his roll of Cannabis and started smoking while murmuring, "Shebi you said am a bad father, let me finish it up till the end". I had already told him the very first day we came back to our house in school that cause of baby, he should always go out to take his weed that the smoke was harmful for the baby and he he was smoking it in the room. Was it to harm me,a previous stoner or was he being unnecessarily cruel to his son.

Tbc
Bring the fire girl.
You are good.
Fiction or not.
Please,dont try any of this at home.

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
FloraEC:

My dear, I'm not a comedian. What if the room caught fire, what if the baby choked on his own tears, what if, what if? The baby is not at fault, the father is just plain stupid and careless
Calm dear sis,lets continue the story,
Lets hope it gets to when sapphire can kick some a.rse.
Self defense aint...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Roseey0(f): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
poor Zina cry

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
casler:
Calm dear sis,lets continue the story, Lets hope it gets to when sapphire can kick some a.rse. Self defense aint...
My dear, that part really touched me. No problem
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Vidamia(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Abeg summarize the remaining part because this mumuness make me to dislike reading the story
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Vidamia:
Abeg summarize the remaining part because this mumuness make me to dislike reading the story

One can imagine how u feel.Bit I think the majority prefers she updates at her own pace. Cheers.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
FloraEC:

My dear, that part really touched me. No problem
I understand.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Faithscharms2(f): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Vidamia:

As in ehnn even if na dangote son sef I no go mumu reach like this,even if na bradpit still my brain won't be this clueless and pathetic biko, but some people sha,you just wonder if it's low self esteem or just plain stupidity cos if you know your worth you won't let people treat you like garbage,tufiakwa.

I guess the whole bad boy cultists thing was a turn on for her,yeah it's like that with females I know,but yet the mumu too much..for a viki boy of all people sef?smh those boys are riff rafs and treat women terribly,I know cos I dated one too,better alora or axeman sef cos I also dated one in school even tho the aye was very troublesome and could be as mean as the devil himself,he never raised his hand to hit me and never stole from me,unlike the aro bagger but ladies stay away from ALL of them,if you date a serious cultists and you manage to graduate just thank your God cos the problem that follows them always will rub on you in school too,trust me I know cos I was once an SM and a CR,it feels good cos respect comes with these titles but it's not worth it.Goodluck to the op sha me I run I no waste time when e too much come dey affect my life,mbanu my parents sent me to school to read and not to turn slave for cultists,thank God that was all in the past.

10 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Faithscharms2:

As in ehnn even if na dangote son sef I no go mumu reach like this,even if na bradpit still my brain won't be this clueless and pathetic biko, but some people sha,you just wonder if it's low self esteem or just plain stupidity cos if you know your worth you won't let people treat you like garbage,tufiakwa.

I guess the whole bad boy cultists thing was a turn on for her,yeah it's like that with females I know,but yet the mumu too much..for a viki boy of all people sef?smh those boys are riff rafs and treat women terribly,I know cos I dated one too,better alora or axeman sef cos I also dated one in school even tho the aye was very troublesome and could be as mean as the devil himself,he never raised his hand to hit me and never stole from me,unlike the aro bagger but ladies stay away from ALL of them,if you date a serious cultists and you manage to graduate just thank your God cos the problem that follows them always will rub on you in school too,trust me I know cos I was once an SM and a CR,it feels good cos respect comes with these titles but it's not worth it.Goodluck to the op sha me I run I no waste time when e too much come dey affect my life,mbanu my parents sent me to school to read and not to turn slave for cultists,thank God that was all in the past.
I agree with you dat d mumuness too much ND dat was y I earlier ask for d episode wey she will say she don pack ha load comot from the guy house!!!! Now to u!! From wat u said here all ur ex na cultists uhmmmmm wonda hw u will treat a gentleman dat cums ur way?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2018
OLAFIMIX:
This is not love but mumu..... I am sure this storyline must be imagination of the write cos i dont believe a lady can be this stupid at the detriment of her child
I agree nd wo knows if it because of ha mumuness dat y d guy is using just using ha as e likes
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday Everyone. Hopes you went to church?

Those saying Sapphire has been a mumu has never been manipulated by a guy before, so they should count their blessings. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Happy Sunday Everyone. Hopes you went to church?

Those saying Sapphire has been a mumu has never been manipulated by a guy before, so they should count their blessings. Cheers
No oooo I did not go to church!!! Waiting for ur update Sha!!! As for the mumuness I think u re still at fault cos it possible to fall ND mak mistake bt stupidity or mumuness is wen u allow it continue or enslaves u!!!!! Gud am

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2018
Chapter Twenty Nine

I ignored him all through the night and in the morning, he expected a "good morning honey " from me but I kept mute. He paraded the room like a boss but I didn't act like I noticed the presence of anyone rather I focused on my baby and that action really pricked his floated balloon ego.

He went out, came back after about 5 muuinutes and started disconnecting our plasma television and the home theatre DVD player. He was doing it so roughly that some wires were cutting out. I called his Father to tell him what was happening cause it seemed he was taking them out to God knows where or probably to sell it off.

Just then while I was still on the phone with his father, he said "Very soon Diokpa (a name he calls his dad) will die and I will just throw you out of my house cause you are Soo useless to me". His Father heard and started rebuking him that he was the one to die and not him.

Immediately he left the house with the appliances, I locked the door and swore he wasn't going to come inside again. Then I called Golden on the phone and told her to come around that I couldn't do anything on my own.

Just then, he came back and started knocking hard on the door and swore he would be forced to bring down the iron door if I didn't open. I told him to do his worst, but my heart kept beating fast cause I knew I might not withstand his worst.

Our window had bolting issues, so it could be opened anytime. He dragged the window open and tried stretching his hand to the door to get it opened but he couldn't, so he grabbed my sleeping baby who was on his net bed.

Tbc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2018
tytunji29:

No oooo I did not go to church!!! Waiting for ur update Sha!!! As for the mumuness I think u re still at fault cos it possible to fall ND mak mistake bt stupidity or mumuness is wen u allow it continue or enslaves u!!!!! Gud am
Lol... Abeg ooo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Faithscharms2:

Yeah... Thank God for your life. But we all know talk is very cheap. Its easier than anything to cast aspersions esp on a faceless forum.
Well, what's important is that you could relate to the story to an extent and supposedly learning one or two things.
As the story is still on its way..and as there are probably thousands of viewers, let's kindly allow ourselves to enjoy it and see what happens in the end. So long..

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SisiNini(f): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Grabbed a sleeping baby from outside?!

I swear to God Almighty, someone will die that day! I'll fight him with every breathe in me. I'll let him know that anyone can be mad and nasty!!

I'll go to Army Barracks or pay Area Boys to beat him to coma. Toshiba keeps doing terrible things cos he knows he will always get away with it.

This is just so annoying.

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Faithscharms2(f): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
tytunji29:

I agree with you dat d mumuness too much ND dat was y I earlier ask for d episode wey she will say she don pack ha load comot from the guy house!!!! Now to u!! From wat u said here all ur ex na cultists uhmmmmm wonda hw u will treat a gentleman dat cums ur way?

LOL not all my ex o oga..the funny thing is you wouldn't know until you agree to start dating them,they are usually really sweet when toasting a girl and very angelic so you just get carried away by emotions. And dating a cultists before doesn't affect or has any negative effect on my dating life,in fact for you to appreciate joy,you must know what pain is,to appreciate the morning you must know what the night is. And by the way not all of them are bad sha just that the trouble that follows them in school is the real issue cos there are nice guys who are just silent non active members,I hope you know even in churches there are bad eggs too lol. Happy sunday
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
He tried pulling the bed out through the window with my baby in it. I quickly grabbed him out and he released his hands. Then he angrily pulled down the curtain rail and said I had better remained inside that the moment I was out, he would kill me.

I called Josephine, Kizito's second girlfriend who had contacts with most Police Officers cause of her notorious boyfriend and told her to send one of there numbers across to me and she did.

Just then, Golden came in and she was amazed at the condition of the house. My baby bed still hung at the window protector and the curtain rail was bended and almost down. Then she noticed that all our appliances where gone, "what sort of a beast is my brother!" She said as she carried Zina who didn't even know what was happening.

The officers said I had to be in there Station to lay a complaint before they could come. I was thankful Golden was here, so I left her with my baby and headed out to the Station.

An officer was assigned to me and he was to inspect my house and possibly arrest him if he was been seen. The officer reminded me that I had to be calm that no matter what the said person was still my husband. So we headed home.

The condition he met my house left him speechless and he demanded for Toshiba's number to let him know he was been tracked by police men. The call got through and he picked with Soo much confidence when he heard a male voice on the line.

I thought he would be scared when he introduced himself as an officer but instead he said "Tell your girlfriend that the both of you have failed! How can a wife call police for her husband!" he hissed and spat out then continued "If you are an officer like you claimed, you should know that this is a family matter and leave it alone." He dropped the call on his ears and it left everyone in the room dumbfounded.

Tbc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by kelizosuy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is not love rather it's foolishness abeg. Your priority as a mother should be your child and that slavery you call a marriage should ve ended when the first child died. The best you can do for yourself and ur baby is to walk the hell out of that marriage.

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday. Thanks for the Update. Sapphire - a virtous and loving woman while the husband is the opposite. Don't misquote me. The husband is taking advantage of her in so many ways. Only few women or ladies can endure such treatment. Just remember there is always light at the end of a tunnel and the darkest hour is before the dawn. I would like to see how things plays out at the end. Truly a great piece. Well done ma'am.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Rhemy2013(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Marriage is not meant for everybody
Marriage is not a do or die
Marriage is to be enjoyed nd not the opposite

So sapphire y do you wanna die in ur marriage
Y re you been over submissive to ur spouse wen he is the opposite..
Been a happy single mom is better than been in a frustrating marriage..

If I were you I will just go back home than staying with this monster you called a husband.
U keep saying you love him and you are dying slowly,you are dying in silence abeg who love help

Just sit and re-think,i mean think verywell abt ur life so you don't waste all ur precious life with a monster..

SisiNini,so nah here you dey shocked...long time dear,how is babyO kiss

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
As I said earlier, Toshiba's turning point will be the death of someone or serious bodily injury to either of the two party.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by nneejima(f): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Toshiba, u are nothing but a disgrace to the woman who bore you. You will surely meet a beast like urself in woman form one, all dz suffering and bitterness u caused dz lady u ll taste it in 100 folds. Gusssshhhh,,, I feel like strangling Toshiba with my bare hands � now.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
nneejima:
Toshiba, u are nothing but a disgrace to the woman who bore you. You will surely meet a beast like urself in woman form one, all dz suffering and bitterness u caused dz lady u ll taste it in 100 folds. Gusssshhhh,,, I feel like strangling Toshiba with my bare hands � now.

Obi gị dajụọ nwaanyị ọma. Kikikiki cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SisiNini(f): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
@ Rhemy2013,

How are you too, darling? I'm always around. This story de-activated the peeping mode in me. How is baby D? Plenty kisses to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.