Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118798 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dafreeguy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
donnaD:

bia Tony who carry u come this thread?u will always remain my favourite monitoring spirit. lol how u do it I just don't know.

Lol..this story has taken u to cloud 9 already..enjoy reading!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dafreeguy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
donnaD:

bia Tony who carry u come this thread?u will always remain my favourite monitoring spirit. lol how u do it I just don't know.

Lol..this story has taken u to cloud 9 already..make I give u space. enjoy reading!

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pls na more
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Lol..this story has taken u to cloud 9 already..make I give u space. enjoy reading!

bia sit down here and read
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Poor Sapphire
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dafreeguy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
donnaD:
bia sit down here and read
Delay in updating stories discourages me jare
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by philpwresh(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
queenitee:
Poor Sapphire
The story feels real
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
"Tell Dix woman wey no sabi anything to tell you what she said back in the room" Toshiba said as he stepped out. I stared at him wondering what he was to say next.

He told his parents everything he said and made it appear they were my own words. I was shocked at to how manipulative a human could be. I even for a second doubted myself, "maybe if I didn't delay and just kissed him,he wouldn't have said such".

I suckled up as I began to plan myself, truly never mess with a narcissist. They will drain you of yourself and leave you empty. Imagine me doubting myself and started to see reasons with my abuser..

Mother inlaw said since we both had murder missions, that she won't let us travel with the baby unless we reconciled genuinely. Father in-law swore not to give us a penny as we prepared for our travelling until he was convinced we ain't putting up a peaceful charade.

My final exams were in two weeks time, heaven knew I wouldn't let them use it for a jamboree. I wanted to come out in flying colours and make my parents proud. I needed to have a certificate that would feed my son and I.

So in total remorse, in the middle of the night, I tendered an apology that didn't hurt cause I was already confused about what I felt. I took diclofenac tablet to numb all possible pains and I offered my body to him. He happily took it, though he rode gently on me.
"God please let this bring peace and love to my home" I prayed silently for every stroke of the d.ick I got.

Tbc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
donnaD and everyone...see you guys tomorrow kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by philpwresh(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is just Obsession not Love.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Thanks a lot..

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Ok my sis gud nite and kisses to our son

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Delay in updating stories discourages me jare
go and write ur own afo aki..
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
philpwresh:

The story feels real
So real

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

After about a minute, he said "can we go back now?" With the meanest of looks and I nodded while tears welled up in my eyes. He told me I should pretend everything was now good till we leave Lagos back to our house in school, then we could go our separate ways. Then he said, I can get full custody of Zina but I should know that babies who don't grow with their daddies end up losing their lives.

Tbc
blood of zaccheaus, what kind of torment is this? This søñofàbîtch is an excoriate, the devil himself. Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dafreeguy(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2018
donnaD:
go and write ur own afo aki..
Donna if I catch u ehn! U don't talk to ancestors anyhow Writing no be my hobby

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2018
donnaD:

Ok my sis gud nite and kisses to our son
Our son ke? Mak Toshiba abi na Dell or HP
No cum fight you ooo

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
After that night, we started getting along well again but myself, I started bleeding again. At first, I thought it was just my lochia that hasn't stopped yet so I kept managing it till it became full blown. I was changing about 3pads in one hour.

I carried the situation like that back to school, I couldn't afford to miss my final exams for anything in the world. Toshiba tried to be supportive but as always he would flop and I would think maybe it was because he is sex starved.

I would do the entire house chores myself, go to the market with my 5weeks old baby, study for my exams ,cook and still bother about my haemorhage. All he did was go out with friends in the morning, come back to eat and then go off again.

I was a bad arse in arranging of house, I hardly sweep except it has gotten to about 2days and I would just comb the dirt. Toshiba had complained enough so he knew better that if he wants the room to be super arranged he would do it himself, so that was the field he specialized alone.

My bleeding was becoming too much and I was growing pale. Most times, I pass out while breastfeeding Zina and Toshiba wouldn't really care, instead he would say I should handle my baby well and stop being lazy. Every medication I took weren't working and I became very scared for my life.

I wrote my final exams with the bleeding and Zina would be in my arms while I write. It wasn't easy, I expected he would come with me to school at least and help me hold him while I write but he bluntly refused.

After about 8weeks of bleeding, I got an idea to call the doctor who delivered me of my baby. He gave me about 2prescriptions and assured I would be fine. I started looking for the drug all over Benin and I couldn't find it. I combed even the smallest pharmacies but I still couldn't find it, so I sent words to my in-laws to help me search for it in Lagos.

Luckily for me, they got it and they immediately forwarded it to me through bus transit going to Benin. I kept calling the driver till a point his number stopped going. I was desperate to have anything that would save me from my condition.

The driver finally called around past 7pm and told me he was at there park and he would be leaving early the next morning. It was already dark and I was cooking when he called and Zina was awake too. Getting a bike to the park would be very difficult for me at that time and my odds were to trek it or get a cab.

I called Toshiba who was watching a home video and told him to help me go get the drugs. I needed to finish cooking, then get Zina to sleep. He didn't say a word and pretended he didnt hear me. I told him it was late and going out by that time alone for me was dangerous cause of where we lived, then he said I should leave it and go collect it the next day.

I told him I needed to see improvement before morning and he was aware I was loosing Soo much blood, he started yelling at me, that if I can't go and take it, I can as well bleed to death. At that word, I dressed myself up and begged him to atleast look after Zina, it would be terrible going out with him.

I turned off the gas cause he might certainly leave the food burning or worst still leave the room with my baby in it while the food gets burnt.

Fortunately for me, as I stepped out of our gate, the heavens sent me an Angel in form of a bike man. He said he was scared of going but when I explained to him, he quickly said I should mount on his bike and he took me to the park, waited for me and brought me back to the home without collecting a penny.

Tbc

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
After that night, we started getting along well again but myself, I started bleeding again. At first, I thought it was just my lochia that hasn't stopped yet so I kept managing it till it became full blown. I was changing about 3pads in one hour.

I carried the situation like that back to school, I couldn't afford to miss my final exams for anything in the world. Toshiba tried to be supportive but as always he would flop and I would think maybe it was because he is sex starved.

I would do the entire house chores myself, go to the market with my 5weeks old baby, study for my exams ,cook and still bother about my haemorhage. All he did was go out with friends in the morning, come back to eat and then go off again.

I was a bad arse in arranging of house, I hardly sweep except it has gotten to about 2days and I would just comb the dirt. Toshiba had complained enough so he knew better that if he wants the room to be super arranged he would do it himself, so that was the field he specialized alone.

My bleeding was becoming too much and I was growing pale. Most times, I pass out while breastfeeding Zina and Toshiba wouldn't really care, instead he would say I should handle my baby well and stop being lazy. Every medication I took weren't working and I became very scared for my life.

I wrote my final exams with the bleeding and Zina would be in my arms while I write. It wasn't easy, I expected he would come with me to school at least and help me hold him while I write but he bluntly refused.

After about 8weeks of bleeding, I got an idea to call the doctor who delivered me of my baby. He gave me about 2prescriptions and assured I would be fine. I started looking for the drug all over Benin and I couldn't find it. I combed even the smallest pharmacies but I still couldn't find it, so I sent words to my in-laws to help me search for it in Lagos.

Luckily for me, they got it and they immediately forwarded it to me through bus transit going to Benin. I kept calling the driver till a point his number stopped going. I was desperate to have anything that would save me from my condition.

The driver finally called around past 7pm and told me he was at there park and he would be leaving early the next morning. It was already dark and I was cooking when he called and Zina was awake too. Getting a bike to the park would be very difficult for me at that time and my odds were to trek it or get a cab.

I called Toshiba who was watching a home video and told him to help me go get the drugs. I needed to finish cooking, then get Zina to sleep. He didn't say a word and pretended he didnt hear me. I told him it was late and going out by that time alone for me was dangerous cause of where we lived, then he said I should leave it and go collect it the next day.

I told him I needed to see improvement before morning and he was aware I was loosing Soo much blood, he started yelling at me, that if I can't go and take it, I can as well bleed to death. At that word, I dressed myself up and begged him to atleast look after Zina, it would be terrible going out with him.

I turned off the gas cause he might certainly leave the food burning or worst still leave the room with my baby in it while the food gets burnt.

Fortunately for me, as I stepped out of our gate, the heavens sent me an Angel in form of a bike man. He said he was scared of going but when I explained to him, he quickly said I should mount on his bike and he took me to the park, waited for me and brought me back to the home without collecting a penny.

Tbc
Eya Pele
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by stephmiracle: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Tbc

I just had to comment. Imagine the level of man's inhumanity to man undecided. God help us in this world

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sapphire kpele

Am angry to the bones with Sapphire but I reserve my comment.

Thanks for updating
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Sensitivity1254: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
This Toshiba has no mekwatalism.

I really doubt that he is a true onye Awka.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
God will help u.. But don't forget that heaven help those who help themselves ooo.

Tanks

a

lot

for

the

update

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Toeyean1507(f): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Well done Sapphire. Pls, is this fiction or not? your response will make me know what to say next
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Toeyean1507:
Well done Sapphire. Pls, is this fiction or not? your response will make me know what to say next
You are free to say what you want to say... That's why it's an open story... kiss

Thanks everyone..

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chapter Twenty Eight

I kept walking in eggshell, every day was a nightmare and for every happy moments, I wondered how long it will last before we went back to routine. I was always crying but why my heart couldn't hate him was what I found confusing. He manipulated and played with my mind alot that I lost myself and all I was immersed doing was making him happy.

On some occasions, he would curse me and say so many bad things to me and then I find myself going to kiss him, like all my love could change him. The first day I tried not to talk back to his numerous abuses and I played the silent queen, he was furious. He kept ranting and ranting and even went to turn off the generator so the entire Lodge could hear all my ugly past, that I told him anyways. I learnt never to be truly open with a guy.

He kept breaking my heart with his words then I did the extraordinary by kissing his lips amidst his wicked talks. He smiled and kept quiet, then he asked who thought me that. For a second I was happy that yeai have found a solution to a happy home, I needed to kiss him and be more submissive whenever he was being abusive to me.

Then one day, it struck again and the kiss couldn't save me. It was in the evening and normally he do go out to get fuel every evening but that day was different, he was brewing an attack. Zina was about 3months old when it all happened.

He lay on the bed and pretended he was sick but I knew he wasnt, he has been with his cannabis niggars the whole day but again what do I know. I needed light to charge my phone which serves as Torchlight for the whole night.

It was getting late, so I called him in his pet name just to appease him. I told him my battery was flat and he needed to get fuel for the gen. He didn't respond and pretended not to hear me just to see if I would get pissed and react as that is their weapon.

I read through his motives and calmly told him that we had a tiny bit of candle stick left, that I was going to turn it on for them then go to our neighbors house to plug my phone. Again, he kept mute while I lit the candle and went to our neighbors room to get my phone to charge.

I didn't spend about 5minutes there when I got back and started knocking on the door and no one was answering.

Tbc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sapphire is in love. Just as Christ loved us and endured tha shame and pain for us so that we can be redeemed but many are still doing what he died for again and again. Always see the best in a person. Always have the belief that a person can change no matter how they seem - signs of true love like those of Christ. This piece is wonderful and i know the writer wrote it so that others can learn not feel excited. Tolerance, endurance, patience, forgiving - characteristics of love. Sorry in case you read my sermon na the lesson wey i learn cause am, i beg make una no vex ooo. More grease to your elbow. Thank for the update. Expecting more soon. Greet your king fo me ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by JMK9600(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sometimes, I tell myself that I can't continue with this story cos the level of her husband's irrational behaviours towards her are quite disturbing. Am married and I can't imagine this. And on top of all she still loves him and believe he will change. This is why some women lose their life in this thing called marriage. God help her and her baby. But if na true life story, then her parents are at fault. With their position, they should have annul their marriage since. And if possible, take her out of the country. If eventually she died, what will be their gain? Ladies should wise up and go into marriage with their eyes open. This is the 21st century.
God bless the writer of this story. I hope the readers are picking some lessons. And by the way, I always refresh at least twice a day.

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
JMK9600:
Sometimes, I tell myself that I can't continue with this story cos the level of her husband's irrational behaviours towards her are quite disturbing. Am married and I can't imagine this. And on top of all she still loves him and believe he will change. This is why some women lose their life in this thing called marriage. God help her and her baby. But if na true life story, then her parents are at fault. With their position, they should have annul their marriage since. And if possible, take her out of the country. If eventually she died, what will be their gain? Ladies should wise up and go into marriage with their eyes open. This is the 21st century.
God bless the writer of this story. I hope the readers are picking some lessons. And by the way, I always refresh at least twice a day.
Parents don't know much about what she is going through in a bid to cover up and not bring third party to a matrimonial home. Again, abusive partners makes you lose everything that matters to you and you won't even have the bones to speak up. It takes courage to finally stand your ground, how can you reject someone who comes begging with a contrite heart? If you refuse, you are the demon who has never wanted your home to work.

That said, let me use this energy and continue grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
After knocking for awhile and no answer was forthcoming, I went to peep through the window, perhaps he might have been in the toilet. Lo and behold, sick bedridden Toshiba was not in the house.

He had locked up my baby in a room that had a tiny candle light on and he went away with the keys just barely 5minutes I left the house. Poor Zina, I wept softly as I watched my baby wake up and started crying but I could do nothing for him.

I tried soothing him with my voice but he kept increasing the pitch of his cry, I almost ran mad. I went towards the road leading to the filling station close to us and asked our lodgemates if they saw him but they said no. I ran back to the Lodge and went to our neighbors room to put a call across to him.

I called and called and called Toshiba but he kept ignoring my calls. "Jesus christ!" I screamed and the girl I was in her room asked what was wrong and why I couldn't go and carry my crying baby. I broke down and lied to her that I couldn't find my keys and I my husband who had his isn't picking up.

I went back to comfort my baby through the window, he had already gotten tired of crying and was just sniffing from a good cry. I watched him and hoped silently that maybe, just maybe Toshiba had gone to get fuel, if not, hell would let loose for us that night.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wait are you for real? He locked up asin locked up a small baby inside a room with candle on. Please just tell me this one in particular is fiction. Jezzz

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.