Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58599 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by boringnigerian: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dude, you're fine the way you are. Be happy and enjoy your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by dasparrow: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Op,
Try not to act on your feelings. As a Christain, acting on your homosexual tendencies will be considered sin. Just try by God's Grace not to act on it even though it is easier said than done.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by tosyne2much(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

People think I am partial because I love lesbians and detest gays.

Don't think I am judging you because I already did.
All homosexuals will go to hell but lesbians will not because they are naturally wired to be at least bisexual.

Sadly, you can't change who you are. It's ingrained in your chromosomes.
You were predestined to be amongst the condemned.

Just enjoy your life and embrace who you are while you await your judgement in the afterlife.
Meaning hell fire awaits the OP shey? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by fifty5(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
chalantmike:
its a learned habit is not a valid argument, name one behaviour in humans that isnt a learnt behaviour, even personality disposition still has to be learnt at some point, if it sticks, then yhur its within yhur natural god given tendency, if it doesnt stick, then yhur not predispose to it, meaning its not within yhur god given tendency.

As a fish will not walk on land, humans will not breatg in water.

Tell him what he is, his gay simple.
gay is the nomenclature yes he is gay and gayism is maladaptive behaviour.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by ConcernedNL: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
thank you, Queen. Already added you on Facebook.

I hope I come to terms with my Sexuality soon. Don't know if I ever would.

See a pastor you can confide in honestly. Keep praying but don't beat yourself up. Stay away from practicing the act, I. E sex.. If you could help yourself you would have, so you need God's help. And he will, however gradual.

Don't beat yourself up

Homosexuality is not God's best for you...

I'd pray for you. Peace brova
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

My guy if only you would believe me.

If you don't like the way you are then you can change. Only if you don't like the way you are.

But if you are cool with it then there is no solution.

You really were not born that way. Its all a demonic attack which can change with serious determination and spiritual exercise.

Its a great sin to go gay. please don't.

May be you have not found true love from the opposite sex.

Get serious with a Girl that truely loves you.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ifejiswag(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
My dear u r 100% ok,fine n special the way u r P.S u didnt create urself
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by boringnigerian: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Besides, I find it funny when people here say stuff like "God could not have made you gay". Like when did y'all become consulate professionals on what God can and cannot do? You guys say "God is God. He can do whatever pleases him". Yet someone says says God may have created some people gay and suddenly the rhetoric changes to "God cannot create gay people". Isn't he God again that can do what he wants? How do.y'all know it's not what he wants?

Abeg, you people should pick a struggle.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
let them continue bro. Humans will believe anything that suits them. Nothing else matters. I pray the Boy gets help. The fact that only one in hundred individuals is gay should be enough proof that it is unnatural.
U said it all. Nothing has been left unsaid. Hope d young man gains freedom.
Thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by KingNom(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
My brother, the main solution IS TO GET GOD'S WORD INTO YOUR SPIRIT CONTINUOUSLY!

If your child falls into mud, you'll:
1. Remove him from the mud and
2. Remove the mud from him.

Your lifetime consists of the above.
No. 1 happened when you declared with your mouth, Jesus as Lord and Savior of your life Rom.10:9-10

No. 2 is the remainder of your life and it works as you give yourself more to the study of God's Word.

Don't give up Dear smiley

For more, listen to Pst Chris Oyakhilome's messages. They help me too
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Blingblings(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Read this testimony... Am sure you will find strength. May God see you through
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by greatcrown: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Visit this website www.firesprings.com.

Follow their teaching instructions and prayers to the letter.

If after three months max you don't see results, PM me.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FTrebirth(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
that stinky fluid girl abi he-she encouraging the op to embrace his sexuality is a bastard. somebody is not happy about his sexuality and some devil-sent guttersnipe is still telling to accept it like that. is it not almost like telling a chronic masturbator to _wank himself to death, since the decision is left in his palms?

have you ever imagined why most of these useless feminists and lesbians don't believe in God? it's because they're looking for an excuse to live their condemned lifestyle as they wish. both the bible and qur'an frown against homosexuality so the best escape for them not to feel guilty is to deny the existence of God.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Doctormarrvin: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Omg...what sorta stupid ass comments am I reading on here? This world is bleeped.
Happpppy Birthdayy! kiss kiss Don't let the comments ruin today for you love. May your birthday wishes be fulfilled. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by adegeye38(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.
u said u are a devoted Christian but are u really born again?, do u have d holy spirit in you, do you have a personal relationship with God and how strong his ur faith? and how often do u feed on God's word?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Evidenx(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!
e:NwaAmaikpe : 2:00pm
All homosexuals will go to hell but lesbians will not because they are naturally wired to be at least bisexual.
Just enjoy your life and embrace who you are while you await your judgement in the afterlife.

THESE ARE THE TWO MOST STUPID ADVICE HERE, FOLLOW IT AND U ARE DOOMED!!! MEAN WHILE U WERE NOT MADE THAT WAY, AND THE ONLY WAY TO BE FREE IS TO SEEK D HELP OF GOD THROUGH A GENUINE MAN OF GOD... IF U DONT KNOW ONE, I KNOW THREE... I CAN RECOMMEND THEM TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by spankyflex(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
oloriooko:

Epe nja Iran yin you useless fagg
Show you face if thunder no go fire you
One condom would have prevented this misfit angry
unam ikot,ebot umene,jerk so anybody who doesn't support your stupidity is a gay?how low can u think?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.

You don't need to hate yourself as you did not choose your sexuality.

Fck your religion and your prayers, that is all junk, it wouldn't change anything.

Don't get yourself into depression or be disgusted with yourself as it would not help you in anyway.

Nothing would change unless science comes up with some physiological cure/remedy.

My advise to you is to live your homosexual life in your PRIVACY. This is Nigeria, keep it in your bedroom. If you do, it is very unlikely you would have a problem.

Denrele is there enjoying his homosexual life in Nigeria without problems as he keeps his sexual inclination in the privacy of his bedroom.

The alternative is to find a way to get out of the country and move to the West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Op the thing u have to understand is this,in Nigeria homosexuality and Christianity is incompatible, so u can't blame the people who make all these ignorant comments,all they know is that they don't like homosexuality (and of course it is natural that a heterosexual person doesn't like homosexuality and I think it is also vice versa) and since the bible condemns homosexuality that is enough reason for them to be homophobic. Homophobia is one of the problems that religion encourages in the society by of course they won't see it that way.
Bbro you were just unfortunate to be born into this country as a gay especially at this time,all I can say to you is that you don't allow all these hate comments demoralize u,for those saying all these nasty stuff,you people can't even imagine what Op is going true
Please Op stay strong,read more and find out more about homosexuality, if you still want to be a Christian,well you just have to expect the discrimination anyways read more about homosexuality and maintain a positive attitude,if you can stay celibate better,to avoid problems.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Doctormarrvin: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
FTrebirth:
that stinky fluid girl abi he-she encouraging the op to embrace his sexuality is a bastard. somebody is not happy about his sexuality and some devil-sent guttersnipe is still telling to accept it like that.

have you ever imagined why most of these useless feminists and lesbians don't believe in God? it's because they're looking for an excuse to live their condemned lifestyle as they wish. both the bible and qur'an frown against homosexuality so the best escape for them not to feel guilty is to deny the existence of God.
Denying the existence of God is their fortress of solitude bro,their pass to do as they desire. Ask them whatever logical reasons they have for denying the existence of God that is not based on sentiments and then watch them hide their confusion with sarcasm and lies they tell themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by sanpipita(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Religious people all out quoting scriptures meanwhile most of your pastors and spiritual leaders are homosexuals keep your advice for them

@op I really can't believe people still come on open forum to seek advice of private issues especially on a Nigerian forum, people here careless about your issues but will rather use it to rant and fight themselves.

Let me end this by saying you owe no one any explanation about your sexuality, your sexuality doesn't define your character nor personality, stop thinking too much about it, only advice I can give you is to live a good life and you will be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Sagamite(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Nice advice. Gays deserve love and to be loved... isn't Love the most important of all in the Bible? Love answers all... How Girl!!!

Stop making such reetarded statements because you are fed such nonsense by the liberal West.

The most important thing in the bible is to believe in and worship God.

Second is obey his rules.

Love would come way down as a few other this follow those.

Don't vomit such rubbish again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by SLOVFO(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.

Been religious is not enough to liberate you from the bondage of sodomy. You need to be born-again You are obviously posessed by a demon (of homosexuality) albeit unawares . Give your life to Christ and find a true minister/child of God to help break the chains of the devil in your life.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by oloriooko(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
spankyflex:
unam ikot,ebot umene,jerk so anybody who doesn't support your stupidity is a gay?how low can u think?
Go to your village square on market day and publicly announce your support for faggs if you will not be deballed that day oloshi akotileta omo ale
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Funkybabee(f): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Some people are mad than mad people self,how can a person say he is tired of something and one eranko jatijati tell him to embrace it,only Gods know which poo full their brain,this thread is demonic self we need to be careful of who we will chat with here cuz agents of satan are really full here,my christians here u look before they leap now may God help my fellow man to release from this bondage,they will say black are cursed but they white are the most terrible being given so far in world becuz they brought all bad acts and disease...

Awon oloriburuku eyan.....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ivorianaija(f): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I would like to see you try and justify your thoughts and opinions without using the magical book of tales called the bible
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by boringnigerian: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
let them continue bro. Humans will believe anything that suits them. Nothing else matters. I pray the Boy gets help. The fact that only one in hundred individuals is gay should be enough proof that it is unnatural.

So the fact that there are way fewer left handers than right handers makes left handers unnatural? The fact that there are way fewer people with green, blue or brown pupils means they are also unnatural, yh? Did you read what you typed?

Nature always has its exceptions. It may not be considered normal but it doesn't mean it's not natural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by LordAdam16: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
fifty5:
Don't let people mislead you. being attracted to same gender is abnormal it is a learned behaviour and you can unlearn it. Let me know your family history first.all you need is a psychological and sociological intervention.

Armchair psychologist!

Tuale chairman.

Oya bring your research that proves homosexuality is a learned behavior, since you're certified to carry out psychological and sociological intervention. This is how you guys would just ruin someone else's life in the name of sh*t beliefs.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by spankyflex(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
oloriooko:

Go to your village square on market day and publicly announce your support for faggs if you will not be deballed that day oloshi akotileta omo ale
useless fool,why will I do that, I have better medium of airing my support. fool can't sink that low.so gerrahia
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by boringnigerian: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Funkybabee:
Some people are mad than mad people self,how can a person say he is tired of something and one eranko jatijati tell him to embrace it,only Gods know which poo full their brain,this thread is demonic self we need to be careful of who we will chat with here cuz agents of satan are really full here,my christians here u look before they leap now may God help my fellow man to release from this bondage,they will say black are cursed but they white are the most terrible being given so far in world becuz they brought all bad acts and disease...

Awon oloriburuku eyan.....

Because the phone abi laptop you used to type this drivel and the Internet you used to post it were made by black people.

Be giving yourself false hope.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Armchair psychologist!

Tuale chairman.

Oya bring your research that proves homosexuality is a learned behavior, since you're certified to carry out psychological and sociological intervention.

-Lord

Help me ask them ooo

Almost every animal species is homosexual, there is a higher percentage of homosexuality in sheep than humans,but people keep telling themselves and other that it is UNNATURAL, makes you wonder what dictionary they use

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Annibel(f): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
schumastic:

Am also gay grin
lol... DM na..y'all cute humans...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.