Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58608 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by mvem(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
VirginFinder:

Can someone be a murderer without killing somebody?

Can you be an adulterer without committing adultery?

Can you a masturbatorrr if you don't masturbatte?

Think!

A homosexual is someone who practices homosexuality and not someone who has the feelings.

The OP must battle his feelings to a standstill and or overcome them. That is his burden. Every body has his. Hence, he remains a normal straight human being until he gives in to his feelings.

For me, I suffer from lust. But I won't succumb by God's grace. I am not an adulterer/fornicator until I surrender to the lust.

Got it?

...but I thought sin is not only committed by hands and body alone but by thoughts(feelings)....battle it u say, easy to say...even a drug addict can't help himself even by pure will and determination... He needs calloborative help, compare to a gay that might not be learned but in-born....u think it is that easy to say, to just change.... Sha hopefully solution go dey

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Donjazzy12(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
the way you put it..

Homosexuality is a bigger crime/sin than murder? Fornication? Adultery? Lying? Lust? Stealing? Cheating?

Don't be an hypocrite, Christian
Lesbian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by dewicetaga: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
VALENTINE WEEKEND SPECIAL on our MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

On our SINGLES MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, Singles are seriously getting hooked-up with their potential soulmates and relationships are been consummated daily. Hundred are realizing that THIS PLATFORM IS ABSOLUTELY FOR REAL. We always emphasis it over and over again - We mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness without charging anyone a dime (even the doubting thomases are regularly been converted to loyalists!)

From this Friday 16th to Sunday 18th of February, it is OPERATION EVERY MEMBER MUST BE HOOKED UP

If you are single, of marriageable age, working (not jobless individuals that cant take care or support a family yet), genuine and want to connect with the your potential soulmates that could lead to ‘till death do us part’

Then get onboard. Every single member confirmed and duely verified MUST experience our VALENTINE WEEKEND SPECIAL – someone must be hooked up with you IF you are still single and want to connect with someone who is equally single and serious for marriage and will be your VAL for the weekend. Who knows, it may lead to a forever thing!

BUT…..

If you are looking for sugar daddies, sugar mummies & sugar babies. NOT HERE!
If you are jobless and cant sustain a family yet, NOT HERE. Get monetized busy first!
If you are looking for boyfriend or girlfriend, NOT HERE
If you are not serious for marriage but still want to do ‘sampling’, NOT HERE!
If you are married and want to still cheat on your partner, ABSOLUTELY NOT HERE!

Emotions and hearts of singles, desirous of settling down with life partners are never to be toyed with and here, THAT’S IS OUR No. 1 Priority of helping to create relations and connecting soulmates

NOTE: Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81~(6342~(9615)

Registration and Membership are ABSOLUTELY FREE (We don’t charge ANYONE a penny!)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by lonelydora: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

Which city/state are you in? I have a solution for you.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
schumastic:

Am also gay grin

Are you sure?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by hushpapi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Seriously mr! You are suppose to be in the zoo! He said he doesn’t want it but you still encouraging him. Christianity is altered. No one was born gay, God never made anyone like that. May God distance me and my loved ones from someone of your type( animal,evil,demon).. Amin

donstan18:

You are a DEVOTED christian battling with homosexual feelings, I think there's something you ain't telling us.

Tell us, how did it start?
Did you attend a seminary school?
Were you intimidated and molested by anyone?
Have you checked your family history?
What fear pushed you into it?
How many of your friends are aware of this?
Are your parents and siblings aware?
Since you are alternating, why not open up and tell more, for people to know how to direct, advice and lead you.

Sometimes, there are issues we just don't facelessly or privately solve, no matter how hard we try.

I'll advice you to tell your family members about this, your pastor(if you have one), some of your male friends(especially the rugged and women type of ones), tell some of your female friends(The naughty ones).

, it MIGHT help.

I know how hard it will be for you to open up, I know how much gays are being condemned in our society, but you'v got to brave up and look for solution to your problem, remember it's your happiness we typing about.

I hope and pray you get out of this, brO

Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
couldn't agree more bro. Like my previous post was written,man has perfected the act of conjuring beliefs(illusions) to satiate their ignorance. Immediately they drop their phones,they face reality. Atheists are like dogs going after their own tails. The Lots advising him to be gay are feminists and atheists or some confused human who thinks he is liberal but if you check well you'll discover they had passed through similar episodes in their life but they found solace in their webs of confusion constantly re-webbed with daily acts of consolations that involves them telling themselves that they have found and are living the truth. Any convincing lie is the truth bro. The lies are reassurances that they have used in building a wall of consolation around themselves. Without that wall,they are nothing.
Honest thoughts of reality u brought to my table dis evening bro.
I see some people telling it doesn't have solution according to research made from google which was presented to them by white men, and these same lots will complain when these western world abuses them racially not knowing that they made themselves slaves of the western world already.
Talking about illusions, many living in illusions said they were once "christians" b4 they learnt that God doesn't exist. Atheists especially black atheists are confused black men who thought they are so civilised and learned that life is limited to their little knowledge, and when u check most people lashing out at the Nigerian society here for not being advanced for frowning at gayism, u'll realise that they have only gone to or live in Europe or America on the internet.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nelsizzy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
I wanted to advise the OP but after noticing the way he conveniently quote those that support his stance and snub those that speak the truth, i can clearly see he love the condition he is in presently. Good luck drilling a guys ass and getting drilled in return. undecided

Adios.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
VirginFinder:

Can someone be a murderer without killing somebody?

Can you be an adulterer without committing adultery?

Can you a masturbatorrr if you don't masturbatte?

Think!

A homosexual is someone who practices homosexuality and not someone who has the feelings.

The OP must battle his feelings to a standstill and or overcome them. That is his burden. Every body has his. Hence, he remains a normal straight human being until he gives in to his feelings.

For me, I suffer from lust. But I won't succumb by God's grace. I am not an adulterer/fornicator until I surrender to the lust.

Got it?

This is someone who thinks with his brain smiley

Like most posters said, the homosexual thoughts is psychological. A perfect example can be seen in male boarding houses where such acts persist but ceases once they get to a heterosexual setting like the University.

To the op I understand your pain as I had friends (though western) in school that were gay. Realize you are in Nigeria- a society that frowns at homosexuality.

The fact you came to this forum to talk about it means you are ready to do something about it. I will advise you go both ways: religiously (visit a real church not all these fake churches everywhere) and medically (see a trained psychotherapist).

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
thank you. smiley
how old are you now?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by VirginFinder: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
mvem:
...but I thought sin is not only committed by hands and body alone but by thoughts(feelings)....battle it u say, easy to say...even a drug addict can't help himself even by pure will and determination... He needs calloborative help, compare to a gay that might not be learned but in-born....u think it is that easy to say, to just change.... Sha hopefully solution go dey

Any sinful thought should be arrested and done away with immediately.
Where necessary, ask for forgiveness.
Everybody experiences one sinful thought or the other. What you make of it is what matters.

A drug addict first started taking drugs before he/she became an addict. That scenario doesn't apply here.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by bs81(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
bro keep on praying to God for a change of sexual orientation. homosexual act are satanic act. God did not create a man for a man. he created a man for a woman and a woman for a man. you can come out of this out bro. it is never too late. God loves you more than you can imagine. just Live rightly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Martin0(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:
OK smiley
are u on whatsapp?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Biko leave yourself alone. You are who you are. Maybe you should leave this country for another that is more accepting... Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by shadeyinka(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I was never molested.
I was never initiated.
My orientation started since nursery school.
Gayism wasn't even a thing then.
It was never learned.
I never knew I wasn't alone till years ago.
You have a demon spirit afflicting you. Please go for deliverance and you will become straight.

God didn't make you gay
Every one will like to convince you that it is genetic

How come the homosexual tendencies is increasing by the day.

...as it was in the days of Noah...
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
fifty5:
Don't let people mislead you. being attracted to same gender is abnormal it is a learned behaviour and you can unlearn it. Let me know your family history first.all you need is a psychological and sociological intervention.
its a learned habit is not a valid argument, name one behaviour in humans that isnt a learnt behaviour, even personality disposition still has to be learnt at some point, if it sticks, then yhur its within yhur natural god given tendency, if it doesnt stick, then yhur not predispose to it, meaning its not within yhur god given tendency.

As a fish will not walk on land, humans will not breatg in water.

Tell him what he is, his gay simple.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Slikbae:
Shut up. You're saying thrash.
why d thing come pain u like dis
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

Since yhur god aint answering and yhu so much detest being gay, please plan yhur sucide properly and get it over with.
If yhu die righteous and straight am sure yhull make heaven, since yhu pleased yhur god, dnt jesus say pluck out yhur eyes if they make yhu sin, nigga do the needful.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
mvem:
...repent as in how?...seems u don't understand...is no choice for most, is just what it is, how they feel....some hate themselves for this and contemplate suicide...if it was easy to choose they would hv be non-homosexuals....I am against it but sometimes I reason what the solutions might be....just as u see a woman and like what u see, same too for them but the other way round, is not something u just stop feeling...is neurologically, I think more research should be done about this and how it can be treated if there is....

You're actually one of the few whose comments make sense here. Keep it up, bro!
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Zirah: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shukusheka:
As much as a I don't want to, I just find gays disgusting and outright repugnant. Does that make me homophobic, I don't care anymore, wallahi.

You can be whatever you want to be in secret but the moment you start putting your homosexuality in our face and trying to force its normalcy down our throat, I would be the first person to get a big stick and make sure you are clubbed to death.

I _fucking detest gays! angry

May you die a miserable death then. Good luck.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Pataricatering(f): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
fifty5:
Don't let people mislead you. being attracted to same gender is abnormal it is a learned behaviour and you can unlearn it. Let me know your family history first.all you need is a psychological and sociological intervention.
someone says he wants to kill himself because he is disgusted by being gay so it’s this same person that would have willingly learnt how to be attracted to same sex ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nowenuse: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.

We Nigerians tend to take everything too religious.

Worldwide and even here in Nigeria, there are millions of people who have sexual attractions towards the same gender. Many are bisexual and many are homosexual. The only difference btw we and the western world is that people here experiencing this try as much as possible to conceal theirs because of the laws of the land.

A gay man has once made advances towards me here in Nigeria. Many others have also experienced the same like me.

Don't listen to anyone telling you that you are suffering from a demonic oppression, it is not true all the time.
There are certain hormones that determine our sexual orientations.
It could be that you have an excessive of female hormones.

The best person you could talk to is a doctor. Not a pastor. See a qualified doctor to run some tests on you in order to ascertain your hormonal levels.

Cheer up my man. You are wonderfully made. Why should something like this make you depressed?
C'mon, there are people with worse cases than yours who are living normally & happily. You'll be fine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by layus296: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
You need a deliverance,which you can get from any living church and you need to always be in midst of people to destroy that evil sex drive.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by cjfavour(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I was never molested.
I was never initiated.
It was never learned.

You meant you started having sexual feelings when you were in nursery school? Brother you can lie oooo. Sexual feeling at that age? And you were aware of what you were doing at that age? Please stop that lie
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!

Àwọn ọmọ social science students
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Doctormarrvin: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
Honest thoughts of reality u brought to my table dis evening bro.
I see some people telling it doesn't have solution according to research made from google which was presented to them by white men, and these same lots will complain when these western world abuses them racially not knowing that they made themselves slaves of the western world already.
Talking about illusions, many living in illusions said they were once "christians" b4 they learnt that God doesn't exist. Atheists especially black atheists are confused black men who thought they are so civilised and learned that life is limited to their little knowledge, and when u check most people lashing out at the Nigerian society here for not being advanced for frowning at gayism, u'll realise that they have only gone to or live in Europe or America on the internet.
let them continue bro. Humans will believe anything that suits them. Nothing else matters. I pray the Boy gets help. The fact that only one in hundred individuals is gay should be enough proof that it is unnatural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

People think I am partial because I love lesbians and detest gays.

Don't think I am judging you because I already did.
All homosexuals will go to hell but lesbians will not because they are naturally wired to be at least bisexual.

Sadly, you can't change who you are. It's ingrained in your chromosomes.
You were predestined to be amongst the condemned.

Just enjoy your life and embrace who you are while you await your judgement in the afterlife.

grin A Very wonderful bad advice.

a very bad one.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Soteriahascome: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I was never molested.
I was never initiated.
It was never learned.

Beware of the way you sort for advice online...

Some will come with sugar coated words, but they are in to steal your soul. Then will start operating on it. Demons do type also.

Something in you is telling you that there's a way out... Follow that voice till you're separated from the Spirit of MAN!

I want to encourage you not to give up on your struggle to be free.

Your freedom is not far from your heart. Listen to God's word and follow him.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omg...what sorta stupid ass comments am I reading on here? This world is bleeped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by fifty5(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pataricatering:
someone says he wants to kill himself because he is disgusted by being gay so it’s this same person that would have willingly learnt how to be attracted to same sex ??
you lack comprehensive prowess read and understand very well before commenting.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by DavidEsq(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gofwane:
Dats quite unfortunate. I really tried to see reasons why a guy will get attracted to another man but i never saw any!

How on earth can you be comfortable smooching, kissing and drilling a fellow man's asss angry

I prefer to die of hiv from a pvssy than live healthy and be banging another guy's nyash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.