Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58842 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
IamProdigy:

From your Story...am awed...
For this to start at childhood is rather confusing..
but let's leave it that way whether a spiritual or biological case!

Your Background:
yes..your background sounded Christian...but its not enough to break you out of this shackles! it goes deeper.

Your body:
From the human anatomy, you would agree that the male organ is created for the female...not the other way round....
so this makes the whole process naturally odd!

Now this is what I suggest You do:
Share this problem with your pastor, I believe he will give you directives!

share this with your parents!

Share this with a medical personnel, it could be stemming from a hormonal imbalance..

Please keep your friends of this details!...
Having girlfriends wouldn't solve it...(that is sex with them)

On a final note...
This is a delicate matter, Its not something you will listen to every trash spewed here...
Homosexuality is a warped orientation, its a against nature and order, and the bible, condemns it!

like I told you...share with those 3 people..you do be on your way to Recovery....God bless you!
You know that it is a delicate and sensitive matter yet you still went on to have him know that his condition is warped and against nature? So is that supposed to make him feel better ? If you are asked to advise an albino or an anencephalic who's going through a hard time living with himself, I guess while advising him you'd remind him of how warped and unnatural his condition is (ie asumming they are truly warped condition), that way if he was contemplating suicide, such advise would make him want to continue living this world as someone with a warped condition smh
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by donblazer10(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oga better just accept am like that...you dn be gay for life..cursed to feel other men's ass...I wouldn't pray to be like you tho'...lol
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by thinkmoney(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Iqguy:

Like I said you can go and check indexes of HIV/AIDS in Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, UK and most of the countries that have legalised Homosexuality and come back and tell me the levels. I'm sure the disease you are talking of is not more than HIV. These countries have shown with their natural stories that legalising homosexuality does not increase any disease, does not degrade economy or creates natural disasters, does not destroy heterosexual marriages, does not increase the normal amount of homosexuals and surely does not make God hate a country.
my dear, now you really have to research it. take your time really and browse this topic- is HIV more prevalent in gay community than in straight couples/ do gays have higher tendencies of contacting sexual diseases than heterosexuals. then I am expecting you come back here with an honest observation.
second, are we certain of how this diseases came about in the first place.
lastly, the fact God is still holding back now, doesn't mean he isn't angry. and his blessing is now not measured in how rich and prosperous a nation his. moreover, he won't judge us on a national basis, but he will judge every individuals for there actions. because seriously, this unfortunate practice is universal and transcend borders.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Annibel(f): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
schumastic:

check your box
Aiit dear
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by schumastic(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Annibel:

Aiit dear

i sent it there.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by spankyflex(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
1Sharon:

Do you do the gay ting aswell?
yea,with your boo
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by spankyflex(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
oloriooko:

Sorry bro my bad I thought I was talking to a mature mind didn't know you are omomo still being fed by mum @ the bolded grin grin grin grin
Pls go prepare for your waec mock exam stop arguing about what you have no idea about.
No more tantrums face your book you need it else you end up like them faggs with oversized buttholes grin
mature mind my foot, I wrote waec when ur parent were still thinking about conceiving u,if u r mature as u claim,u wouldn't be hating people cause of their sexuality.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by oloriooko(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
spankyflex:
mature mind my foot, I wrote waec when ur parent were still thinking about conceiving u,if u r mature as u claim,u wouldn't be hating people cause of their sexuality.
Confirmation you are a kid, so easy for you to bring your parents into this just imagining your tiny brain and shallow sight. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by CupOfT(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
sparko1:

Who is this one, did you learn to be straight? Just answer the question, stop quoting our father in heaven, like you wrote the Bible, stop hiding behind Bible verse to propagate hate, if I may ask how does one unleash homosexuality, by fasting and praying or going for deliverance, let me guess you will give me an example, someone that was delivered, you have forgotten that even hardened criminals will profess to be born again just so they can be released.
I had a friend whose wife (before there relationship) was mor of a lesbian than she is straight, he led her outta tha dungeon. Been straight comes natural no need for me to learn it but same can't be said for other sexual orientations. Am a believer and know a couple of persons who have been saved from that path. I believe that anybody involved in such un-natural act can be saved.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
Guess you can drink beer now! grin
Yeah, I guess. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by KingGBsky(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
iRyan:
You know that it is a delicate and sensitive matter yet you still went on to have him know that his condition is warped and against nature? So is that supposed to make him feel better ? If you are asked to advise an albino or an anencephalic who's going through a hard time living with himself, I guess while advising him you'd remind him of how warped and unnatural his condition is (ie asumming they are truly warped condition), that way if he was contemplating suicide, such advise would make him want to continue living this world as someone with a warped condition smh

Just shut up your trap if you have nothing better to do with your life.
Useless homosexuals.
Op for your sake don't listen to this people who are lost and hidden for life. You need to break yourself away from the bondage.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Doctormarrvin: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2018
boringnigerian:

Of course anybody can do anything and call it scientific but until it is peer-reviewed and accepted by the International science community, the person is just shooting personal shots. That's why I asked for links to something in a scientific journal of international pursuit.

Besides, finding a way to change people's sexual orientation is not an indictment of their sexual orientation. I mean, they found a way to change people's sexual assignment - does that mean their previous sex was bad? Some people are just not happy with who they are and would prefer to be different and science would always look for a solution for them, even if some gay gene is discovered tomorrow.

Lol, the cure for being straight just highlights my point.
Yeah,i can't argue with what you've typed. People who volunteered themselves for treatment probably did because of whatever society made them pass through. I see your point now bro.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by sparko1(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2018
CupOfT:
I had a friend whose wife (before there relationship) was mor of a lesbian than she is straight, he led her outta tha dungeon. Been straight comes natural no need for me to learn it but same can't be said for other sexual orientations. Am a believer and know a couple of persons who have been saved from that path. I believe that anybody involved in such un-natural act can be saved.

You see your comments, being straight comes naturally, but in your assertion being gay doesn't, and what theory is that based on, let me guess the Bible! This is like the the believe that all good things comes from God, but all bad things are otherwise, if that is true that means God gave the devil an opportunity to create human too!

You can't be saved from what you were born with, is like you casting out the spirit of sex, I mean seriously, sex is ordained by God, it comes naturally, at puberty you discover the drive just appear!

Those people you said are saved from lesbianism, what makes you think they don't have such urge? There is definitely no way of knowing if the urge has disappeared, they can tell you what you want to hear but at the end of the day, deep down they know nothing can change that.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by CupOfT(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2018
sparko1:

You see your comments, being straight comes naturally, but in your assertion being gay doesn't, and what theory is that based on, let me guess the Bible! This is like the the believe that all good things comes from God, but all bad things are otherwise, if that is true that means God gave the devil an opportunity to create human too!

You can't be saved from what you were born with, is like you casting out the spirit of sex, I mean seriously, sex is ordained by God, it comes naturally, at puberty you discover the drive just appear!

Those people you said are saved from lesbianism, what makes you think they don't have such urge? There is definitely no way of knowing if the urge has disappeared, they can tell you what you want to hear but at the end of the day, deep down they know nothing can change that.
see my friend, growing up if your parents had allow you explore all the urges and longings that you felt am sure you would have turned out less stellar than you are now. These is where the place of discipline comes in.
Go check back on folks with this untamed urge there is always something uncut in there early days, the grace of God can restore back anyone who truly wants it.
Btw, God is all knowing that means, He is aware of men's predicament. God has bless with the power of choice, how do we use this gift without those testing scenarios?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by sparko1(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2018
thinkmoney:

my dear, now you really have to research it. take your time really and browse this topic- is HIV more prevalent in gay community than in straight couples/ do gays have higher tendencies of contacting sexual diseases than heterosexuals. then I am expecting you come back here with an honest observation.
second, are we certain of how this diseases came about in the first place.
lastly, the fact God is still holding back now, doesn't mean he isn't angry. and his blessing is now not measured in how rich and prosperous a nation his. moreover, he won't judge us on a national basis, but he will judge every individuals for there actions. because seriously, this unfortunate practice is universal and transcend borders.

This your assertion is like saying, there are more corrupt black people, seriously! Going by your theory, HIV prevalence should be more in the developed country because of they legalized Gay marriage, but sadly it not, HIV prevalence in Nigeria alone is so high that without the help of those you castigate, 40% of the population will be living with HIV, read your statistics. Live and let's live!
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by sparko1(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2018
CupOfT:
see my friend, growing up if your parents had allow you explore all the urges and longings that you felt am sure you would have turned out less stellar than you are now. These is where the place of discipline comes in.
Go check back on folks with this untamed urge there is always something uncut in there early days, the grace of God can restore back anyone who truly wants it.
Btw, God is all knowing that means, He is aware of men's predicament. God has bless with the power of choice, how do we use this gift without those testing scenarios?

Two things wrong here,
One, parenting has got nothing to do with this, if I might ask at what age were you taught sex education? 95%of Nigerian were never taught, you grow up, you discover your urges, you manage them, trust me, that point is invalid!

Two, When you say choice, what is the first thing that comes to mind, let me paint a picture for you, there are different types of ladies, fat, chubby, slim, tall, short, dwarf!, I can decide to choose any of my choices, let say I like them chubby, then that is what I go for, now! Look at this scenario, if I am programmed to just like a slim lady, even if everyone says I shouldn't, I can't help it, now I don't have a choice, just because there are options doesn't mean you always have a choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by escodotman: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Iqguy:

And you still did not answer my question. Well avoidance tactics I get.
I said the opinion was silly, not your person, but if it makes you feel better you can call me foolish, it doesn't change the fact that your logic of saying that one chooses not to be attracted to someone of the same sex irrespective of HOW FINE they are is just plain silly, because Heterosexuals will never be sexually or romantically attracted to the same sex irrespective of how fine they are and so for Homosexuals and the opposite sex. I hope you get it anyway rather than claim I insulted you or resulting to insulting me.

Do answer my question anyway
I just don't know why some nonentities can't pass their message across without using their fungi-infested fingers to type abusive and/or insulting words! You are a shameless human being if you think you can bend other people's opinions to suit your own beliefs. Immediately I saw a word of insult in your write-up, I knew I should stop any further discussions with you. Next time, pass your opinion across, devoid of any insultive words whatsoever. Low lifes all over the social media.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by KingGBsky(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2018
escodotman:
I just don't know why some nonentities can't pass their message across without using their fungi-infested fingers to type abusive and/or insuting words! You are a shameless human being if you think you can bend other people's opinions to suit your own beliefs. Imediately I saw a word of insult in your write-up, I knew I should stop any further discussions with you. Next time, pass your opinion across, devoid of any insultive words whatsoever. Low lives all over the social media.

Just leave him alone he is Gay.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by KingGBsky(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2018
escodotman:
I just don't know why some nonentities can't pass their message across without using their fungi-infested fingers to type abusive and/or insuting words! You are a shameless human being if you think you can bend other people's opinions to suit your own beliefs. Imediately I saw a word of insult in your write-up, I knew I should stop any further discussions with you. Next time, pass your opinion across, devoid of any insultive words whatsoever. Low lives all over the social media.

Just leave him alone he is Gay

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by thinkmoney(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2018
sparko1:

This your assertion is like saying, there are more corrupt black people, seriously! Going by your theory, HIV prevalence should be more in the developed country because of they legalized Gay marriage, but sadly it not, HIV prevalence in Nigeria alone is so high that without the help of those you castigate, 40% of the population will be living with HIV, read your statistics. Live and let's live!
I have dropped a seed in you. you might not know it now. I have gotten to the point where I feel I have address this issue enough with u, at least for now. I know this because I have noticed you are dodging the points I am raising. there was three points there. you just glossed over one. you didn't even touch the one where I asked you, which people gay or straight are more susceptible to contacting HIV.
bottom line, I love u regardless of who you are, though I haven't even met you. God enable me to do that why? because he is LOVE.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:

Just shut up your trap if you have nothing better to do with your life.
Useless homosexuals.
Op for your sake don't listen to this people who are lost and hidden for life. You need to break yourself away from the bondage.
if you read my post and couldn't make sense out of it, then I'd rather not reduce myself to be involved in a back and forth argument with you.
love and light. Namaste

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by KingGBsky(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2018
iRyan:
if you read my post and couldn't make sense out of it, then I'd rather not reduce myself to be involved in a back and forth argument with you.
love and light. Namaste

Gayy
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by CupOfT(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
sparko1:

Two things wrong here,
One, parenting has got nothing to do with this, if I might ask at what age were you taught sex education? 95%of Nigerian were never taught, you grow up, you discover your urges, you manage them, trust me, that point is invalid!

Two, When you say choice, what is the first thing that comes to mind, let me paint a picture for you, there are different types of ladies, fat, chubby, slim, tall, short, dwarf!, I can decide to choose any of my choices, let say I like them chubby, then that is what I go for, now! Look at this scenario, if I am programmed to just like a slim lady, even if everyone says I shouldn't, I can't help it, now I don't have a choice, just because there are options doesn't mean you always have a choice.
who programs? The existence of options validates the presence of choice.
Daily I choose to be Happy so goes every person in the Nigeria context irrespective of what happens around us. You have one brother
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Oyindidi(f): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Shankieboy:
thank you, Queen. Already added you on Facebook.

I hope I come to terms with my Sexuality soon. Don't know if I ever would.
Don't embrace your sexuality dear. As a Christian, there's nothing God cannot do. I'll like to talk to you in private
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:

Gayy
I find this funny because I am actually married with 2 lovelies + with another one on the way. Just so you know, not everyone who supports gay right is gay, some of us just happen to be enlightened with a broader perspective on life. We are very well read and open minded that we've created bigger crevices to allow a better peeking at the world we live in.
But you on the other hand sound like a very pained person. The tone of your comments are harsh and depicts of someone who is pained and resenting...What are you pained about? His sexuality? Research has it that homophobes are usually closeted homosexuals pretending to be straight. Like I mean if you are very comfortable with your sexuality I don't know why someone else's sexuality should be making you this pained and perhaps also giving you sleepless nights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by KingGBsky(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
iRyan:
I find this funny because I am actually married with 2 lovelies + with another one on the way. Just so you know, not everyone who supports gay right is gay, some of us just happen to be enlightened with a broader perspective on life. We are very well read and open minded that we've created bigger crevices to allow a better peeking at the world we live in.
But you on the other hand sound like a very pained person. The tone of your comments are harsh and depicts of someone who is pained and resenting...What are you pained about? His sexuality? Research has it that homophobes are usually closeted homosexuals pretending to be straight. Like I mean if you are very comfortable with your sexuality I don't know why someone else's sexuality should be making you this pained and perhaps also giving you sleepless nights.

Keep your lavish and evil mouth shut there. So you are married with kids and your hope for gays to have children are what?
You see your life?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by bikat: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
since we're asking dumb, redundant questions.

How tf is it even possible? To be feeling your opposite sex?

Baby @ ur name, fluidqueen, is it what I'm thinking?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
bikat:

Baby @ ur name, fluidqueen, is it what I'm thinking?
Might be. If you're smart enough. smiley
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by bikat: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
Might be. If you're smart enough. smiley

hmm Salivating, baby try buzz me na
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by IamProdigy: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
iRyan:

I believe ure educated and can easily understand the intent of a writer while reading!

firstly..warped means to be distorted or twisted, meaning not a norm...and figuratively could stand as "strange"..

now I do like to ask you...
Did the Writer not acknowledge whether by intent or inference, that his sexuality is not normal, and has been trying to change it?

what does that imply, He knows there is a distortion somewhere whether spiritually or medically, we are yet to ascertain..

He posted here to seek for help/Advice..
All I did was take a " side in the two parts of his mind", which is that...Homosexuality is distorted...

so what I have done wrong by advsing the Young man...and at the same time strengthening his belief that the orientation is wrong....

Kindly read this twice...just in case you still don't understand me on this one... undecided
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Iqguy: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
escodotman:
I just don't know why some nonentities can't pass their message across without using their fungi-infested fingers to type abusive and/or insulting words! You are a shameless human being if you think you can bend other people's opinions to suit your own beliefs. Immediately I saw a word of insult in your write-up, I knew I should stop any further discussions with you. Next time, pass your opinion across, devoid of any insultive words whatsoever. Low lifes all over the social media.

Now you've called me a nonentity, you have said my fingers are fungi infested and that I'm a low life in addition to previously calling me foolish but it's all fine. I will still not reply your insults. However I hold that what I said about your opinion on "you chose to not be attracted to same sex no matter how fine they are" is A SILLY OPINION because gays do not become gays because they chose to be attracted to a same sex who is too fine for them to resist. I'm sure I've explained this before and you understand so I will not go over it again.

Now you still for the third time did not answer my question. *When exactly did you chose to be heterosexual, when exactly, when was that CONSCIOUS EFFORT.*

For all the people who say I'm gay as an insult. Well I don't know how that is an insult. I will graduate from me d school next year and I will join the pool of doctors who happen to be LGBT that are in your hospitals saving lives of homophobic people like yourselves buy it's fine, no grudge and no malice intended, it is our job and calling, I mean we all have a role to play on life. Whether I be Tim Cooks-Apple CEO, Sir Elton John, or Sir Ian McClellan of the X-men or multiple Grammy winning Sam Smith or Empire Executive Producer-award winning Lee Daniels, or whoever, I will be proud to be gay as long as my life is not endangered by INHUMAN persons who can take a life.

And yes there will be the heterosexuals who support rights and health for all, like IRyan and Oprah winfery, then are usually better than the homophobic lot.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by ashjay001(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

Una dey make pple like us, wey get male kids dey fear sefsad

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Why do ladies have a problem with this? / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.