Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (80588 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
orangb:

No, thanks.
Nawa o.....I could be ya future hubby n u dey form?
Anyways....ur loss!!! tongue
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kushme: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
Not fair to judge from one side of the tale, but as I always say 'when in doubt, go with the man'...

Your wife is a perfect example of a feminist, you can bang the sh!£ out of her but don't ever marry her...so your first mistake is that you got married to her.

Yorubas will say a dog that will long lost heeds not the whistle of its handler; your wife is a lost cause...so let her go, there are too many women out there for one woman to now lord it over a man...a successful man at that.

Your duty now is first and foremost to yourself, your business and your children...in that order.

Yourself, because health is wealth and you need stamina to handle all the smallies that will be trooping after you...dude congratulations, you will be getting more tail than a toilet sit; a wife that sues for divorce divests her husband of the trouble.

Second to your business...you need to make money man...the most horrid men will have women flocking around them so long as they can afford it...I call it the fallacy of equal emotions, men tend to ascribe emotions such as love, loyalty and pain to a woman much as a man will ascribe same feelings to a dog...but like a dog whose loyalty is to the next hand that offers the bacon so is a woman's loyalty to the next man that brings the dough...any loftier emotions are alien to women though they pretend to it...the only true emotion a woman has is hypergamy, the instinct to marry up spurred on by her nesting instinct. Furthermore, your kids will love and respect you if for nothing else..for the comfort and prestige your money guarantees.

And lastly to the kids...if she refuses to relinquish control of the kids, no stress all na for the glory of God...make sure your kids fees are paid and once in a while drop in to check after their welfare; in time the kids will figure out who the real a-hole is..women are the worst custodian of children and the biggest abusers of children...an unsubmissive woman births effeminate men....all your kids, especially your son needs, is to see their dad doing well and showing affection.

Bros this is the world we are living in today, women have been brainwashed to think they are equal to men...even out here in the States a lot of men are starting to realize that in fact men are the price...and like I always tell these young boys, there's no longer any reason to get married..there's nothing on the marriage bed that you won't get better outside the marriage bed...

Happy divorced life bro #MGTOW

Women want weak and tamed men so that they can have power like this... Also take what you have and shut you up. Manginas and blue pills men are ignorantly helping them the more...

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Emeka71(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
I met this Lady in 2012,we became friendly, and talked on consistently.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Her explanation was that her boss delayed her.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.
I need sound advice on how to go about this.
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks.

The thing is either you choose to divorce the woman or you just keep loving her despite her short-comings; I advise you keep telling her you want to be with her; her family could later reason with you if you keep being nice to her in spite of her bad character; BTW since you are this of good financial pedigree; I think you should be able to help me out with some business connections.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Moji12(f): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
natasha:
Oga when u want advise be honest with the facts
- Yes u met her and u are wealthy
- you are a violent and possesive man....hence u ensured she spent every weekend at urs by providing flight tickets so she wont say theres no money 2 visit.
- you continued ur monitoring when she married u by tailgatting her every move.
- FYI there's nothing wrong with an elective CS. She won't be the 1st or last woman to opt for it.
- She LEFT despite the luxurious life u afforded her because PEACE of mind and her life is more precious than marriage to you thats attached with violent conditions.
-Just because you are no longer mareied doesnt diminished ur parental responsibilities.....You are still responsible for the upkeep of ur children wherever they may be....so her reporting you to agencies 2 remind and enforce ur responsibilities is correct.

But if u want a pity parry, then what you wrote up there is perfect, Sir Lancelot, Prince Charming and Knight in shinning armour
you are so on point, that's wat I call thinking outside the box. There's is never a smoke without fire. He thought he could twist d whole story but alas d whole truth is starring and glaring. There is always three sides of the story, d first party's story, second party and the whole truth. Reading his story alone is choking me, I now imagine what the wife must have passed through.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Emeka71(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.

The thing is either you choose to divorce the woman or you just keep loving her despite her short-comings; I advise you keep telling her you want to be with her; her family could later reason with you if you keep being nice to her in spite of her bad character but if you can't; I'd advise you to divorce her; BTW since you are this of good financial pedigree; I think you should be able to help me out with some business connections.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Moji12(f): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ishilove:

You are very observant. He obviously is, judging by his username
lol, his username actually means"FAKE" am I right op? Its obvious it's an intertribal marriage.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ofegge73(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Moji12:
you are so on point, that's wat I call thinking outside the box. There's is never a smoke without fire. He thought he could twist d whole story but alas d whole truth is starring and glaring. There is always three sides of the story, d first party's story, second party and the whole truth. Reading his story alone is choking me, I now imagine what the wife must have passed through.
you have no idea what you just concluded.
Let me make it a bit easier to comprehend.
I have never in my entire life hit my siblings, or anyone for that matter, the truth is and I will tell you. My estranged wife would easily slap me, and then sulk up to me later to apologise.
I grew up in a wonderful family, I never witnessed my parents fight or exchange words.
There has never been anything like domestic violence all the times she was with me till today.
What I now realize today, is the fact that she always had things her way, because I never checked,monitored or controlled her movement in and out of our home.
So, when I first noticed she was having affairs outside and repeated appeals for her to stop, she became something else.
She didn't pack out of our home, I drove her and the kids to her father's house.
I later found out from their security man that she always had male visitors, and most times wouldn't get back till the next day.
So, I told her the marriage was effectively over, that's when she conspired with her mum and brother to label domestic violence and all sorts against me and went to all the agencies you can imagine or think of in Lagos State, cos she knew she had lost the marriage.
I am a good man and I know so.
God will help me.

5 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Dammylois(f): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
you won't believe this" in her petition to the office of the Public defender, and I quote" All medical expenses including payment for both C. S operations were paid for by a good samaritan" that's exactly how she put it, and I pinched myself! Is this woman for real! Of course I tendered all receipts of payments for the C. S operations and drugs, as well as bed space, which of course was a private air-conditioned room to the office of the public defender, and they carried out their investigations and confirmed that truly I made all payments from my U. B. A account. That's when they warned her and advised her to desist or face harsh penalties.
I am still in shock till today as regards the level of destruction this woman set out to inflict on me.
haha!!! This is deep o
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Taal17: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
I have never in my entire life hit my siblings, or anyone for that matter, the truth is and I will tell you. My estranged wife would easily slap me, and then sulk up to me later to apologise.
I grew up in a wonderful family, I never witnessed my parents fight or exchange words.
There has never been anything like domestic violence all the times she was with me till today.
What I now realize today, is the fact that she always had things her way, because I never checked,monitored or controlled her movement in and out of our home.
So, when I first noticed she was having affairs outside and repeated appeals for her to stop, she became something else.
She didn't pack out of our home, I drove her and the kids to her father's house.
I later found out from their security man that she always had male visitors, and most times wouldn't get back till the next day.
So, I told her the marriage was effectively over, that's when she conspired with her mum and brother to label domestic violence and all sorts against me and went to all the agencies you can imagine or think of in Lagos State, cos she knew she had lost the marriage.
God will help me.

Please edit your posts.
Your business is out here
So do good to Check your NL history.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Moji12(f): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
God will help me.
if that's d case then I pray that may God help u.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kushme: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
desreek9:

Anybody can be a good samaritan even an evil pers[b]on, him showing receipts and all doesnt change anything,
[/b]
This man feels threatened cos she's in her parents house, had it been she was somewhere else do you think he wudnt have bundled her and his kids back home,

Check his write up he contradicted himself at first, making it sound like she was always at her parents house from onset when it was actually 2 years ago,

Violence was involved dats why she packed and left and he cant do anything cos of where she is dats why he went the-law way,

He's just trying to prove he's the man cos he doesnt want people to say his wife left with his kids, he doesnt have control so he needs to paint her black,

That woman is remorseful for what she did, if she is not she wud have gladly divorce him.

The Lord punish any reasonable person that wouldn't take the bolded (genuine evidence) serious...
You think say na nollywood reasoning abi?

Okpolo eyes no be open eyes... grin
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by vicardino(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks sir
engrelvis:
my brother no b quarrel .v been married of all most 13yrs now n am 45yrs.am a marriage counselor in my church.from my experience d issue of marriage is a two way tin.whether u r living abroad or here d trick to marriage is understanding ur spouse n knowing when to act.alot of women v emotional baggage.when u say u v met yr soul mate it deos nt mean dat person is perfect.it simply means he or she understands u.d same woman d op is complaining about now might meet another man n everything will work out for her.what I v seen in our culture is dat our men "order"their wives to obey dem.those types of things stop with our father.our women r more enlighten these days . understand yr wife n know when to enforce rules n when to soften.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Sh1g1d1: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
God will help me.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by engrelvis(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
vicardino:
Thanks sir
my brother is u I will thank for appreciating my views .am a civil engineer consultant n v alot of corpers working under me.u dnt want to know how these corpers r messing up because of bad orientation
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Wendy80(f): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
God will help me.

OMG... This broke my heart, exactly what my late bro passed through. A violent and adulterous wife sent him to an early grave.
OP you're in my prayers..
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by tobiasbeecher: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingreign:

Mr sore arse pussy nigga. You saw a girl in nysc you start flying her upandan like winch, as if e neva do you start giving her over luxurious life like her parents na queen of the coast.
The thing wey vex me be say you alleged you found out you wife was bossing her boss and checking in and out of hotels at
wee hours and at wee location and you're is still forming marriage and love?
What sorta mugu love is that?
Now you saw that, you didn't do any shyyte stuff it means you were encouraging them to continue boss and employee romance na.
Why not drop her black trifling arse when you discovered those things instead you allow these go on what we're you thinking?
Walai if na me I'd scatter that useless idiotic boss career or his life won't mind hiring thugs to do a neat job, then throw that stupid woman's things in the gutter. You even saw as the girl was always with her parents than you. This is a signal a bad one at that. You've married her you ought to had stamped your foot down firmly and told her in a ferocious voice you wont allow her do such.
Nothing bad going to her parents house but when it becomes one visit too many and she can count the number of times she spent in your house or your family home then there's bound to be issues coming up soon and I bet its gonna be a big issue.
Now you see why I called you a pussy nigga, wimp and effiminate?
You really failed to represent the alphamale people think you are. You think God gave you Engineering career plus a 6'6 height was to make men become mocked? angry
You neva chi chom chim.
You talk like a kid undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by tobiasbeecher: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Newboss:
Igbo? You're surprised? angry

Igbo women are extreme gold diggers! angry

I am Igbo, so I know what I am saying! angry
Udonmeanit shocked shocked So your mom is a gold-digger cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Newboss(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
tobiasbeecher:

Udonmeanit shocked shocked So your mom is a gold-digger cry cry
You are obviously a kid not to know that there's something called intertribal marriage! angry
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by monimekaz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
cococandy:

Will you help him kill her?

Asshole

Ngbeke Ogini kwanu ...Gino gbasala udele na ndi barber ....wetin concern vulture and barber kwanu ....Egbeke ti gbo gi ...Thunder fire your left nyansh
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Maski87: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
It's not about money, but its about a mans self esteem
You cannot allow a woman to kick you about like football,

quote author=motherfucker post=65184719] stop talking like this. A man who lives in a duplex and pays the rents is not weak. That alone should tell you his strength. Add to the fact he has almost completed his own building.

If this same guy pounce on her, many of you will call him beast.

There is a limit to everything a man can take.

This is why I am very sensitive to how ladies behave when dealing with them. The words from their mouth, the kind of friends they keep, their composure and how they treat people, how they react when angry often leave clues...

This guys error was that he was careless and busy making money. Many of them think that when you have money, a woman will obey your every command. WRONG.

They forget money can't buy love. They force themselves on a woman because they have money.

If I am getting married, I am gonna ask a lot of questions and let my lady know I HATE being taken for granted and do not forgive ANYONE who does that and if the SIN is too extreme, I can be very violent.
[/quote]
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Yameater(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
engrelvis:
my brother no b quarrel .v been married of all most 13yrs now n am 45yrs.am a marriage counselor in my church.from my experience d issue of marriage is a two way tin.whether u r living abroad or here d trick to marriage is understanding ur spouse n knowing when to act.alot of women v emotional baggage.when u say u v met yr soul mate it deos nt mean dat person is perfect.it simply means he or she understands u.d same woman d op is complaining about now might meet another man n everything will work out for her.what I v seen in our culture is dat our men "order"their wives to obey dem.those types of things stop with our father.our women r more enlighten these days . understand yr wife n know when to enforce rules n when to soften.

note
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Notmyproblem: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Thank you for bringing this up, yes we got her back.
We had prayers for her from all over the world.
My Eldest sister in the U.S ,my entire family members inEurope and S. A, and We here in Nigeria had marathon prayers on her behalf.
Quite sincerely, the kidnappers rejected the ransom, and brought her out at about 2.36 am on December,25th 2016.
We were overjoyed.
She eventually relocated to the U. S late last year, she is fine.
Thanks.

We bless God on her behalf and that of your entire family.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by mylove4God(f): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2018
ofegge73:
God will help me.

Amen, God will help you
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by BlissB(f): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
It is well....These are things people see in marriage making people like me get scared to take that route one day.....@OP whatever you believe in...just pray to it....I believe in God so I will put you in prayers but meanwhile if all this you have said is the truth then try to get evidence of her threatening you by recording, inform both families then file for divorce. There is every chance that the cheating has being on before the kids came in so conduct a DNA. There is possibility of the court ruling in her favor in terms of the kids because they are still young, just try to send them money for upkeeps monthly but allow the mother to choose the school they will be attending so you will be paying all fees directly to the school thereby giving you the opportunity to know how they are faring in their academic work...always try to talk to her calmly on phone and endeavor to keep evidence of all money sent to her and school fees paid because an evil woman can go any length to pull you down so try to be prepared for any attack not spiritual o�� I mean in case she wants to deny anything. If your hand clean may God be your companion in this process. Just be strong it is just a phase.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Jecciluscious(f): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
.. I always believe there is a reason for something and there are more to this story than the stated here. Not calling you a liar though...

First, many things may have prompted the behavior but I will just mention two:
It's either the supposed comfort zone doesn't seem comfortable again or she is being manipulated.

I'm trying to understand how you married a wife, you both having a comfortable apartment yet she choose to live in her parent's house... because one of the reasons some woman marry is to have their own comfort zone.

Apart from what you mentioned, did you try to find out why she prefers her parent's house to her supposed 'comfort zone'? As a gentleman, you are not to force your wife to do something but you can always make her see reasons with you and obliged with a low tone not that of a commander-in-chief.

One of the mistakes people make in their marriages is that, when little things that can destroy a home starts unfolding, they'll never pay attention to it until it turn worse.

I will just advice..as easy as divorce sounds on the lips, it's not easy but still one of the easiest ways to prevent untimely death. It's not easy to divorce a woman who is not ready to leave, So please, if you are sure you no longer want her around, please kindly get a lawyer and file for a divorce but do everything with wisdom.

Just like some men are philanderers and still keep their family, so are some nymphomaniac who still enjoys that sex outside yet willing to stay in their marriages.

A dead man don't speak neither does he enjoy life!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by pooozeee(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
This uber business has really exposed many Nigerian ladies.....
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Rollitout: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2021
ofegge73:

First of all, have you done DNA test on your kids, this is important in order to avoid stories that touches.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by muheeb01(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Nawa oo things are happening.....you saw the red flag but decided to ignore it

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.