Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (80585 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ofegge73(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2018
kingreign:
angry undecided
I still repeat op is a sissy.
When you have a plain disposition to everything, I guess name calling is the order!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kingreign(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:

When you have a plain disposition to everything, I guess name calling is the order!
Mr sore arse pussy nigga. You saw a girl in nysc you start flying her upandan like winch, as if e neva do you start giving her over luxurious life like her parents na queen of the coast.
The thing wey vex me be say you alleged you found out you wife was bossing her boss and checking in and out of hotels at
wee hours and at wee location and you're is still forming marriage and love?
What sorta mugu love is that?
Now you saw that, you didn't do any shyyte stuff it means you were encouraging them to continue boss and employee romance na.
Why not drop her black trifling arse when you discovered those things instead you allow these go on what we're you thinking?
Walai if na me I'd scatter that useless idiotic boss career or his life won't mind hiring thugs to do a neat job, then throw that stupid woman's things in the gutter. You even saw as the girl was always with her parents than you. This is a signal a bad one at that. You've married her you ought to had stamped your foot down firmly and told her in a ferocious voice you wont allow her do such.
Nothing bad going to her parents house but when it becomes one visit too many and she can count the number of times she spent in your house or your family home then there's bound to be issues coming up soon and I bet its gonna be a big issue.
Now you see why I called you a pussy nigga, wimp and effiminate?
You really failed to represent the alphamale people think you are. You think God gave you Engineering career plus a 6'6 height was to make men become mocked? angry
You neva chi chom chim.

34 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Chubhie: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
She wants a taste of two worlds. The security and stability you represents and the wild and free life with her boss.

Don't die on top woman matter. take a week off from work and go some nice location,listen to your heart, reflect and then design a strategy and tactically follow it through.

18 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Chubhie: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
kingreign:

Mr sore arse pussy nigga. You saw a girl in nysc you start flying her upandan like winch, as if e neva do you start giving her over luxurious life like her parents na queen of the coast.
The thing wey vex me be say you alleged you found out you wife was bossing her boss and checking in and out of hotels at
Now you saw that, you didn't do any shyyte stuff it means you were encouraging them to continue boss and employee romance na.
Why not drop her black trifling arse when you discovered those things instead you allow these go on what we're you thinking?
Walai if na me I'd scatter that useless idiotic boss career or his life won't mind hiring thugs to do a neat job, then throw that stupid woman's things in the gutter. You even saw as the girl was always with her parents than you. This is a signal a bad one at that. You've married her you ought to had stamped your foot down firmly and told her in a ferocious voice you wont allow her do such.
Nothing bad going to her parents house but when it becomes one visit too many and she can count the number of times she spent in your house or your family home then there's bound to be issues coming up soon and I bet its gonna be a big issue.
You really failed to represent the alphamale people think you are. You think God gave you Engineering career plus a 6'6 height was to make men become mocked? angry
You neva chi chom chim.
The parakukus just whispered that a girl is currently using your head to mop floor.

5 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ofegge73(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yeah! you guys are right. I failed to act decisively at the time. Methinks I never really realised how bad it could get, and I always was on out of station projects within and outside ,but hey I just wanna get my life back.

12 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
natasha:
Oga when u want advise be honest with the facts
- Yes u met her and u are wealthy
- you are a violent and possesive man....hence u ensured she spent every weekend at urs by providing flight tickets so she wont say theres no money 2 visit.
- you continued ur monitoring when she married u by tailgatting her every move.
- FYI there's nothing wrong with an elective CS. She won't be the 1st or last woman to opt for it.
- She LEFT despite the luxurious life u afforded her because PEACE of mind and her life is more precious than marriage to you thats attached with violent conditions.
-Just because you are no longer mareied doesnt diminished ur parental responsibilities.....You are still responsible for the upkeep of ur children wherever they may be....so her reporting you to agencies 2 remind and enforce ur responsibilities is correct.

But if u want a pity parry, then what you wrote up there is perfect, Sir Lancelot, Prince Charming and Knight in shinning armour

I don't agree with you.

I know the OP is might not be telling the whole story however, nothing here indicates possesiveness.

And the lifestyle she has chosen is not the peace seeking one.

26 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kingreign(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chubhie:

The parakukus just whispered that a girl is currently using your head to mop floor.
Do you know you're as useless as an arse wipe for a swine? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ofegge73(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chubhie:
She wants a taste of two worlds. The security and stability you represents and the wild and free life with her boss.

Don't die on top woman matter. take a week off from work and go some nice location,listen to your heart, reflect and then design a strategy and tactically follow it through.

yeah! Am definitely taking some time off work.
Travel out for a few weeks, and sort myself out.
It's been more of hell for me.
My Son's birthday was last week, but his mother is too busy and unavailable, funny part of it all is that she has been sacked at work, so I keep wondering where she goes to and spends long hours on end. I have no idea what sort of mother would abandon her Son on his birthday.
And so, I had my Son's head teacher in school organise a birthday party for him at school with his class mates this week.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Chubhie: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
yeah! Am definitely taking some time off work.
Travel out for a few weeks, and sort myself out.
It's been more of hell for me.
My Son's birthday was last week, but his mother is too busy and unavailable, funny part of it all is that she has been sacked at work, so I keep wondering where she goes to and spends long hours on end. I have no idea what sort of mother would abandon her Son on his birthday.
And so, I had my Son's head teacher in school organise a birthday party for him at school with his class mates this week.

Keep witnesses,records,evidences and timeline. it would come handy in front of a judge.

The little man would someday grow into a full fledged man. You are duty bound to guide him from your unfolding experiences. He must learn that a woman that loves him would move mountains to walk from calabar to Lagos to be in his arms. I'm sure you can take this joke?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ofegge73(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chubhie:

Keep witnesses,records,evidences and timeline. it would come handy in front of a judge.

The little man would someday grow into a full fledged man. You are duty bound to guide him from your unfolding experiences. He must learn that a woman that loves him would move mountains to walk from calabar to Lagos to be in his arms. I'm sure you can take this joke?
Thanks, I certainly will.

11 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by UjuJoan2: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
My only concern are those kids. You've mentioned your son severally, what about your daughter? I hope you've not abandoned her to the psycho woman because she is a girl child. She needs your love and attention even more!

It you go to court you'll get custody. Your children's school now know you are the most responsible parent, they can testify.

Record events and instances yo prove she's an unfit mum.

I don't understand the courtship you described, but it appears you are much older than she is, maybe even married previously.

Please make those kids the priorit!

6 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
kingreign:

This is too much

9 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:
My only concern are those kids. You've mentioned your son severally, what about your daughter? I hope you've not abandoned her to the psycho woman because she is a girl child. She needs your love and attention even more!

It you go to court you'll get custody. Your children's school now know you are the most responsible parent, they can testify.

Record events and instances yo prove she's an unfit mum.

I don't understand the courtship you described, but it appears you are much older than she is, maybe even married previously.
You are very observant. He obviously is, judging by his username

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
If I would advise you, that woman is spiritually strong. Take your case off nairaland, take the advice you have gotten so far. The kids may not be yours, get a divorce, and fortify yourself spiritually.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by lastmessenger: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
Yeah! you guys are right. I failed to act decisively at the time. Methinks I never really realised how bad it could get, and I always was on out of station projects within and outside ,but hey I just wanna get my life back.
is easy na.get your life back and move on. Bros try and conduct a paternity test on those children and find out if you are truely their father and next time be a man and don't make such a mistake again.
Life is full of ups and down.Dont kill yourself for nothing. Is over and over with you and that woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Chubhie: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ishilove:
This is too much
Why take morphine for another's pain?
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Chubhie: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
kingreign:
You don't mean it?

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by jaychubi: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
I met this Lady in 2012,we became friendly, and talked on consistently.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Her explanation was that her boss delayed her.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.
I need sound advice on how to go about this.
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks.

She married you bc of d money u r throwing at her during dating, money can't buy love but can help u sleep with any woman even d married ones

13 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by orangb: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hmm, where are these sets of good guys at while I'm here getting riffraffs? cry

Well, they are always deceived by the physical attraction of the bad girls and ignore the good ones, so serves them right cheesy wink

26 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kingreign(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
orangb:
Hmm, where are these sets of good guys at while I'm here getting riffraffs? cry

Well, they are always deceived by the physical attraction of the bad girls and ignore the good ones, so serves them right cheesy wink

They're still around, you just have to use your inner eyes to see them.

4 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by orangb: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
kingreign:

They're still around, you just have to use your inner eyes to see them.

I've used inner light, torch light, even x-ray and I still haven't found them.

Maybe it's a punishment on me for turning down one such good guy previously. So, serves me right too!cheesy

15 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Newboss(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You dey pay flight every week and you think say she no go die there. Abi you didn't grow up in Nigeria? Oga even if you're rich you should be wise with it, money cant buy you joy. The money u suffered to get is what you presented to her as luxury. Now that she's in, her true xter has shown. You shd have asked for advise while dating her, not now.

(1)You should conduct a DNA test for those children if you have d chance asap.

Hope you're not a cocaine dealer (no offence o)...bcus you didn't tell us what job or business you do weh u dey spend for woman yanfu yanfu (yet you need our advise). Her actions have gone too far especially with the support of her mum after collecting bride price. Im particularly surprised this could happen among the igbos.

(2)Get a divorce. Your riches will reduce small. Sorry! Prepare for the worst too bcus this kind woman will do juju

Igbo? You're surprised? angry

Igbo women are extreme gold diggers! angry

I am Igbo, so I know what I am saying! angry

17 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by stacyadams: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin grin NA SO WE DEY DRAG MY UNCLE TO LEAV D USELESS WOMAN EM DEY FOLLOW.em com dey quarell every body...em go soon hear am...sum men dey tinksay na by english speaking and beauty,,,these women dey desperate

6 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by gidjah(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
You are very correct bro,uncle needs to wake up,he has been a sissy for too long,obviously she sees him as a weakling all this while.He is just a humble man ,that's all and she devishly took advantage of his meekness .
kingreign:

You neva chi chom chim.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by gidjah(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:

pls don't go mad at her for now,else you will loose a lot .This is when you should be well armed with plenty evidences so as to nail her hard in the court house.if you can contact me I might be able to help you loop on those .
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by oyetpel(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Have you confirmed those kids are yours? DNA? ??

5 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Newboss:
Igbo? You're surprised? angry

Igbo women are extreme gold diggers! angry

I am Igbo, so I know what I am saying! angry
I was even talking abt d going back to mum syndrome. After a huge bride price paid, I didn't expect it. Its among the Yoruba's that its common for wives to go back to their parents house on any little issue

6 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kingreign(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:

You're joking right?
You need to read and apply Robert Greene's 48laws of power.
For now, you should know she's a master in the arts and acts of deception to win her you need to apply some laws.
Note number 1 law never outshine your master ( never play too smart in her presence, follow her but work subtly and underground to gather evidences). This is what you need now.
When you're done gathering solo much evidences go to law 15 which entails you developing zero conscience. It states crush your enemies totally. Do it with out looking back without thinking twice and do it very wel. Ensure she's rendered powerless and impotent before you for ever and if she lives to tell the story she should be at your own mercy!
Folks gonna hate me but this is the way you're gonna come out of this.

19 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
The hypocrisy here stinks to high heavens cos it's the womans fault, nobody bother to say the famous "LETS HEAR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, DONT JUDGE",

why would a mother not live with her husband for 2 years? why would she claim domestic violence and her mother supports her if it isnt true (from his write up he didnt deny that fact)?

this man is fvcking rich, he can bribe policemen, lawyers to vouch for him and paint him WHITE AS SNOW,

agreed she commited adultery, what happen to "forgive and forget, try to bring your family together, pray to God to change her" that all of you use to preach cos obviously she doesnt want divorce?

Someone was even betting the marriage was inter-tribal when it all boils down to personality, smh!!

People here are hypocrites cos i know if it was reversed, every idiot will tell the wife to forgive the husband bla bla bla.

Nonsense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by eseveli(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
yeye
On This Day 40 Years Ago, Fela’s Kalakuta Republic Was Burned Down By ‘Unknown Soldiers’

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
liar

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by hedonistic: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Another 'nice guy' bites the dust. You were dating a so-called Corper serving in Cross River State (who was of course fucking a couple of guys there) and she was visiting you in Lagos every weekend - for which you were paying for flight tickets EVERY WEEKEND (minus other standard mende mende expenses)? ? ? As who or as what? As per say you be Aliko Dangote's treasurer abi wetin? Why do you re.ta.rded nice guy fools spend so much money on worthless idiots? Well, whatever happened to you serves you right.

That said, I should reiterate the Gospel truth: love is a scam. Don't take any girl seriously. Don't think you should go out of your way to do anything or commit to her because you think you love her and vice versa. Don't ever get emotional. They're all mostly scammers. What's there to gain for you as a man? Nothing. Any bitch can give you sex. Any bitch can give you a child (verified by. DNA). But this whole relationship, commitment and marriage thing is too one-sided (in favour of females) and often has NO meaningful benefit to the man. It only comes with unnecessary pain and woes. If you see a pretty face, ass, hips, boobs or whatever else that tickles your lust, just Bleep it and move on. Catching feelings always leads to these kinds of miserable outcomes.

31 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.