Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (80594 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Ellabae(f): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Some women get mind o
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by MobilityExpress: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
chccho:

By their writings, we know them!!
All these Karishika spirits roaming about in sheep clothings may god continue to expose u all

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by shankara7: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You dey pay flight every week and you think say she no go die there. Abi you didn't grow up in Nigeria? Oga even if you're rich you should be wise with it, money cant buy you joy. The money u suffered to get is what you presented to her as luxury. Now that she's in, her true xter has shown. You shd have asked for advise while dating her, not now.

(1)You should conduct a DNA test for those children if you have d chance asap.

Hope you're not a cocaine dealer (no offence o)...bcus you didn't tell us what job or business you do weh u dey spend for woman yanfu yanfu (yet you need our advise). Her actions have gone too far especially with the support of her mum after collecting bride price. Im particularly surprised this could happen among the igbos.

(2)Get a divorce. Your riches will reduce small. Sorry! Prepare for the worst too bcus this kind woman will do juju

The poster above stole my facts and modified. Nawa o..corruption even on Nairaland.

When did dealing in cocaine become the only way to become rich?

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by yinkeys(m): 6:44am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
these days her father is the one who calls me on behalf of the children, she doesn't call or answer, even when the children need medical attention. I have never seen a thing like this. But I always remind her, not to drag the kids into the fray.,as they are innocent of everything.
I feel for you brother.
Well your story just made me realise not to even dream of taking a mistake for a wife.
The bible does support divorce on the grounds of sexual immorality but the trauma and harsh process you and the kids would face if you take this path is what I'm concerned about.
Just pray before making up your mind.
Plus be ready for war, it's so obvious your wife can go to any length

With all the marriage drama I've seen in my life, be like say I no go even marry sef.
Just the fear of God Na Wetin dey make me reconsider

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Imagin..marriage is it by force? That u can't divorce her..nawaoh! Some women r evil.
Take her to court dude..u made a mistake indeed!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by zolapower: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2018
kennygee:
It's too late to tell you premarital sex is a sin cause that is what put u in this situation, however, as much as I hate divorce, the odds are in ur favour.

You have proof she's been unfaithful, you have proof she's not been living in her matrimonial home, you have proof she's been scheming against you with her family, all these are enough to proceed to court to file for divorce and custody of your kids.

Una no dey investigate family before una enter am?

Na wa o.
This is what the power of" TO TO " can do.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by revolt(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2018
LessNoise:
Your story isn't adding up first you made it sound like she spends some time in her patents house now you telling us she's been there for 2 years bro we need the full gist......i wouldn't wanna believe you haven't done anything to her
yes the story isn't adding up. Any tale that makes one partner look mental is usually biased. That being said, I'm sure you've lost your cool and perhaps gotten into a fight with her, explains why she ran with the kids. Now as for divorce, these woman would rather die than lose their marriage, its a status thing, but if you guys have stayed apart for two years, and you can prove infidelity, then that's a strong case for divorce....most importantly conduct a DNA test for your kids, if possible.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2018
You sure say I go marry so undecided

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by engrkaz(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Don't do a Kolade on her.... Don't let ur emotions take over u.. Follow d process of divorce, bare all d pains....and don't forget to take d kids for a DNA test... I wish u d very best of luck..
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by bekpo(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
I met this Lady in 2012,we became friendly, and talked on consistently.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Her explanation was that her boss delayed her.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.
I need sound advice on how to go about this.
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks.

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by bettyLad(f): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
natasha:
Oga when u want advise be honest with the facts
- Yes u met her and u are wealthy
- you are a violent and possesive man....hence u ensured she spent every weekend at urs by providing flight tickets so she wont say theres no money 2 visit.
- you continued ur monitoring when she married u by tailgatting her every move.
- FYI there's nothing wrong with an elective CS. She won't be the 1st or last woman to opt for it.
- She LEFT despite the luxurious life u afforded her because PEACE of mind and her life is more precious than marriage to you thats attached with violent conditions.
-Just because you are no longer mareied doesnt diminished ur parental responsibilities.....You are still responsible for the upkeep of ur children wherever they may be....so her reporting you to agencies 2 remind and enforce ur responsibilities is correct.

But if u want a pity parry, then what you wrote up there is perfect, Sir Lancelot, Prince Charming and Knight in shinning armour

thank you thank you for this. definitely this story is one sided .I mean which woman agrees to leave her comfort zone to stay with her parents for two years while being married ..I'm a married woman as well .was living in abroad with hubby but the domestic violence and too much control was too much.I couldn't do anything with my life .no friends cos hubby never wanted it .I can't even go out without taking permission from it even to the grocery, I no lack anything though .when I need anything,I write my list and give to hubby and he provides them but guess what I wasn't happy , anything little thing is either slap or insult , I could stay indoor for weeks without seeing the sun , we came home for Xmas holiday 2016 and I refused to go back .hubby visits every 3months but hey I'm happy with myself and useful to me now ...poster pls check yourself very well .there is something you are not getting right that made her ran

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by excellenceetim: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
I Don't Choose the Path of Divoice. We all have one challenges or others. Today Women only want to l am married but don't want to Obey and respect their husband. They feel they decide what they want even under a husband.

If she refuse to stay with u better. Let her stay with who soever she feel. Go into prayer, consult God know God mind. Something in beginning they is always storm. The storm will not last. I have similar because of my gentility, l almost be taken for granted by my wife. Let to apply authority when necessary. Devil is always out to destroy marriages to shame God. Prayers is the key. In every physical manifestation there is spiritual manipulation
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by KingsleyCEO: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Life is too short to live in bondage. Come to think of it, if you drop dead now will the kids die? Will your wife die? If you're honest enough, you will see the answer is no.

Divorce her nosediving life and be happy, there are several ladies out there who are well mannered and well brought up. They know what it takes to keep a man.

You have your fault my brother, the fact that she came to see you every week you warm your bed is not enough justification to resolve to marrying her.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by bekpo(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2018
engrkaz:
Don't do a Kolade on her.... Don't let ur emotions take over u.. Follow d process of divorce, bare all d pains....and don't forget to take d kids for a DNA test... I wish u d very best of luck..

Sue d hell out of her
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by tiwasiaife(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2018
Pidgin2:
Your story is one sided. You can't tell me you haven't done anything wrong to your wife and she just left you and filed for domestic abuse, you are not even mature coming to nairaland to twist the story in your favor will only give you likes and nothing else.

Are u the lady in question?
Are u the mother or sister?
Birds of the same feather flock together
Your chances of marrying a nairalander has reduced drastically by this ur unguided comment
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2018
plz grin what hotel did they use? Im coming 2 ikeja and want a nice 1
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Notmyproblem: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
you won't believe this" in her petition to the office of the Public defender, and I quote" All medical expenses including payment for both C. S operations were paid for by a good samaritan" that's exactly how she put it, and I pinched myself! Is this woman for real! Of course I tendered all receipts of payments for the C. S operations and drugs, as well as bed space, which of course was a private air-conditioned room to the office of the public defender, and they carried out their investigations and confirmed that truly I made all payments from my U. B. A account. That's when they warned her and advised her to desist or face harsh penalties.
I am still in shock till today as regards the level of destruction this woman set out to inflict on me.

Did you guys find your sister that was kidnapped? I was waiting to read the end of that incident and you never said anything about it.

Bros please when you come to us with problem please do come back to tell us how it ended ejoo.

As for your current predicament I hope enough has been said and I hope you act on it. It is unfortunate we will never hear your wife's version of the story but all the same God luck mate and may you find a perfect solution to your problem.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ikwedim(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Catching her with her boss is not a new thing my brother. All women are the same even the one u kept as a house wife will always found even gate man attractive. Take her to synagogue n restore ur marriage... Thank me leta
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by CioAngels(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Think fast before you eat what is not palatable to the stomach' that is, if you have not eaten it already.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Hargbo(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2018
I dnt usually quote OP's, bt i had to do it so that you can read my message and reply. I will give two straight answer from two different opium of beleif.
1. You are a complete gentleman base on your story and no woman should treat you this way. She is a typical bitch and she has taken all the love you threw at her for granted, she sees you only as an ideal Husband and not a Lover. Run and DNA test for your kids to check if they are even your blood. Most likely she brought a pregnancy to swindle you into marriage, who knows? Confirm your kids and if they are yours, if you are planning to leave your wife for good take your kids with you cos she will definitely not raise those kids up for you to be proud of them or she will move on with her wayward life and employ her mother to bitch the innocent kids. Move on with your life with your kids as your passenger because i dnt think you will be able to trust your with your Love again.
2. Settle everything amicably and start afresh with your wife
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Rapsino(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

frm ur story if true, u trully marry a stranger
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Tambari1974(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=65155408] Can you imagine embarassed , She said you can't divorce her or you die undecided , She sees you as a weakling and obviously taking advantage of your gentility and tolerance undecided , and it all started when she trapped and succeeded in marrying you with pregnancy.

I, Donstan will always be the right man to my woman and kids, but will never be a WEAK and POO TOLERATING type of man to her

Below is MY ADVICE.

Question and search yourself very well, If you'v truly searched your mind and self very well to confirm that you don't want her anymore in your life, kindly file a divorce and aswell let your family, her family, your lawyer, legal counsel, friends and the security forces know that she threatened your life.

A mutual agreement will be carried out at the court about your kids, if atall they are your kids, because there's high possibility and tendency of those kids not belonging to you.

Man up and flee from poo!

Gbam Nwanne ijia.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Sike(m): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2018
A lot is happening in this world
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by nams77: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but in

Feel for you man. You have been quite considerate. Not many men, myself inclusive, will allow his wife stay away from the home for 2yrs without any serious reason.
Well,you have come to nairaland so be prepared for a lot of childish rants on your thread. Sometimes, I wish we have a children and adults section here
Now, op,I understand why you mentioned that you are not a poor man. It's not because you want to impress us but to give us info that money, or the lack of it couldn't be the problem for her terrible behavior. Women! You just can't fathom them. They don't really know what they need and no man should make assumptions that all a woman need is money.
Now, we have not heard from her, so I couldn't really come up with a robust advice,but taking your assertion on face value, here is what I will advise.

Marriage is broken.

Get a DNA test carried out on your kids ASAP for peace of mind. I know it sounds grotesque.

Talk to a very competent lawyer. She can't blackmail you not to seek divorce.

The court will decide custody of the children based on their age and with supervised visits from the other party. If you can prove your wife his irresponsible and cannot be trusted, the brighter your chances of having custody of the children, but remember their age is a factor. You also need to prove that you can take care of them(e.g your mum, new wife etc is on ground to help with that)

Be ready for alimony.

Good luck sir
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by tunamenga(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

My late friend faced the same problem. The battle that you must be ready to engage with them is the spiritual one. You really need good people around you to win this battle.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2018
@op, truth, your story is one sided. Also, it appears you guys never really sat down to discuss what you all actually wanted from the relationship that led to marriage.
I stand to be corrected, you loved her or still love her and decided you will spend the rest of your life with her without really asking if this was what she actually wanted. She was intrigued by your funds and found security in same without really asking herself if this was what she wanted on the long run. You fell for her beauty.She is kind of a trophy wife who still want her kitten to look new and fresh like that of a 20yr old, hence the decision not to go through normal birth. I bet she didnt really breastfeed the kids so her breast wont fall.

I also strongly believe you are not her type of man, you are the over loving and over caring type without street reputation or orientation being brought to the house( this is if you is a tiger on the street) cos you don't want your kids being like you. Business and family don't mix.

She sees you as namby and perhaps pansy, hence why she acts the way she does having tasted her own money. Woman are like horses, you must be capable of handling her properly to allow you ride her peacefully on the long run. Women don't respect men they can manipulate.

I have seen a lot of this before as a professional, so i will suggest you get a good lawyer, go for full custody of the kids by adducing she is unfit to be a mother, therefore incapable of raising her kids. ( She will come after you and your lawyer with all she has got). You are an adult, you know what i mean.

But for the sake of your kids and their sanity, ensure she is allowed access to your kids at all material times under an agreed arrangement.
File a petition for the dissolution of the marriage, and also bring an interlocutory application praying the court to grant temp custody in the interim, pending the determination of the substantive suit.

Man up, cos you are now to play the role of both parents. No man prays for a broken home, but at times shit happens. Man up and show her a little bit of what you can do. Provoke her and put all her threat on record. You will need it to speedy up the proceedings, because she will definitely contest it and it could get messy. So prepare the kids for the psychological fallout and never paint their mum as bad before them, so they dont grow up with a particular mind set. Cos your wife is seriously suffering from same, hence her mother runs her home and yours cos they believe husbands are trash. A means to an end. Bury your assets in trust, and leave her a few, cos she might go for them too.
I wish you the very best.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by lorenzos1: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

Oga get evidence of her cheating.. Photographs, whatsapp screenshots of her chats.. Get witnesses to show she is not living with you.. Then get a good lawyer and get a divorce.. U are better off..
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by press005: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2018
kennygee:
It's too late to tell you premarital sex is a sin cause that is what put u in this situation, however, as much as I hate divorce, the odds are in ur favour.

You have proof she's been unfaithful, you have proof she's not been living in her matrimonial home, you have proof she's been scheming against you with her family, all these are enough to proceed to court to file for divorce and custody of your kids.

Una no dey investigate family before una enter am?

Na wa o.

Most times, pple do overlook d bolded which deals wth dem later...Bt OP sef, flight ticket to nd fro weekly?? nawa oo

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by SexyDenzel: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2018
freecocoa:
You must be really selfish.
He's selfish how? because he choose not to let any b**** manipulate him or what?
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by oodua1stson: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

my story is similar to yours. My advice? Quit the marriage a d go for a DNA test on your kids

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Ernesthugo(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2018
Boss,Follow don stan advice

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by pooozeee(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

My brother, the feature of your kids is very important, I want you to apply wisdom to this issue, consider your biological children, if you divorce ur wife, the upbringing of ur children would be affected at the same time, u really need to keep away from ur wife she has committed abomination, if u continue to live with her, it might cause retardation to ur business, work or live
Please apply wisdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.